Why won't the illuminati help Weinstein anymore?

why won't the illuminati help Weinstein anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the illuminati can't even help themselves at this point. it's over.

Their time is coming, and they have to start sacrificing some scapegoats.

the elites' homes and other hard assets are about to be set ablaze. theyre all headed to their islands and other pleb inaccessible locations. we just have to wait

ids ober ilubimati!

digits of truth

>why won't the illuminati help Weinstein anymore?
Hollywood has barely made a decent movie in decades. There is no creativity among the inbreds working there.Their biggest successes are remakes of previous successes.

you have to consider that the real illuminati arent the jews. consider the illuminati are the ones behind all of this winning and theyre on our side now that push has come to shove. dont want to mess up anyones LARP or tinfoil conspiracy but we wouldnt have gotten this far without some help.

it's over and they know it

They had to give the future to someone, and it was either Sup Forums or tumblr.

I guess nobody really wants to live in a world dominated by SJWs and identity politics.

Yeah a lot of us know. "jews" has almost become synonomous with "the real enemies who do not like to be named"

was him flying to Europe an attempt to seek shelter and they turned him away? something stinks about this whole thing

This. I honestly think there's several competing groups, One of them consists mainly of jews and they mismanged everything and now they're losing.

>us
gtfo kike

>muh illerminaty
Isn't it strange how the "illuminati" is conveniently the enemy of whoever is talking about them?
Isn't it more likely that no such thing exists and there's no one running the show?

>"the real enemies who do not like to be named"
AKA (((them))), the Cabal, the Babylonian Talmudists.

PLUS ULTRA isn't the illuminati though.

Illuminati if confirmed would literally be enemies of everybody except themselves.

he should have had many houses or mansions to flee to. millions of connections. yet it seems like he is considered an outcast so quick that he is desperate

>"illuminati" is conveniently the enemy

You mean illuminattiwitz.

Note how a term was devised to blame it all on Italians.

How do you figure?

Eloominoty BTFO!

He was too sloppy
He brought this on himself

More or less - the Cabal of people that organize and move the world are essentially Jewish.

It's the same thing.

They are psychologically manipulating us, as well as poisoning us, so that we will be easier to control. By "us" I mean everyone that's not them.

Bill Cooper predicts 9/11, explains jews vs illuminati, calls out cnn fake news all in under 30 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

Psychologically manipulating "us" how?
Poisoning "us" with what?

This is Kek's Will.

op here. board is being slid by sldiers. do not fall for it

please just gtfo with your babby-tier questions you fucking boomer faggot.

>Nikola Tesla AND Thomas Edison
>Edison even being on the same floor as Tesla, let alone a "legendary" meeting

>Poisoning "us" with what?
Fluoride, GMO food, unhealthily high doses of sugar and salt in our food, chemtrails, probably other shit.

>Psychologically manipulating "us" how?
Paying off the news outlets to say what they want them to say. Using media and advertising to push subversive propaganda that helps make us feel powerless and mundane. Controlling celebrities through blackmail and/or brainwashing techniques to help push their lies.

It doesn't seem like a very hard question to answer if the answer is so obvious.

even more "77" digits in this thread, for the confirmation

"I always get even."

Thats the bullshit line every shill uses when I post that picture. Just like the holocaust their fued is fake news.

Yup, which makes you look like an even bigger idiot for not knowing already.

Ah, there's an answer.
So, it's the illerminerty's fault that you won't eat healthy food and turn off the TV?
It just sounds like you're using them as a scapegoat for your own lack of willpower.

It wouldn't be hard for you to shut the fuck up and lurk or go back to plebbit either. Why come here to be spoonfed?

They're cutting off a few of the guilty to shield the rest of the operation.

He fucked up somehow and now the actresses and feminists will have something to scream about, directing all their attention on him and Affleck. Good distraction while the rest continue to do what they want.

I eat healthy and I don't watch TV.

Do you have any real arguments? No, you've already made up your mind.

My argument is you'd rather blame some fictional super spoopy something for you or your fellow man's weakness than the people that actually deserve the blame.
No one forces fat fucks to eat fast food at gunpoint. No one forces dumb fucks to watch TV at gunpoint.

he should have had a backup plan no private jet waiting for him? nothing. no body double? something odd about this whole thing. if he has that much money, he should have been super prepared

He wasn't making as much money.

The families that run the world have been handing the rule over to their children who are 30’s - 50’s now. People like Cosby, and Harvey were protected by the old rule, but the new class does not hold them in high regard. It’s the Clooney, Goslings, and company that now are the untouchable jesters for the new ruling class.
Now be a good peasant and stop questioning your masters and work 9-5 for 40 years and maybe, just maybe you can live out your last 10-20 years on this earth without slaving to keep them in their seats of power

Except it's not though. Edison was a businessman who wanted electricity to be a commodity to be bought and sold while Tesla was a visionary who wanted electricity to be available for everyone at little to no cost. Edison didn't like that and pretty much shat on Tesla for as long as the two were alive after their initial partnership ended.

Look. I understand that you're jewish. I understand that you're chimping out. It's okay though. It'll all be over soon.

i do sort of apologize for making another Weinstein thread. anyways thanks guys

Answer.:

They're letting it play out, and tossing him to the media wolves to distract from whatever the fuck it was that went down in Vegas. If whatever the fuck that went down in Vegas, went the way it was planned, there would be no news on this. Something else, and bigger was supposed to happen in Vegas, but it all went to shit for whatever reason. Jewboy story started to break, and they did not take care of it like they usually would, because they need the distraction. I watched "news" for many hours today, and it was all about Jewboy, with brief side notes on Vegas. Like
>blah blah rape, molested blah blah, Hillary and Obama came out in statements against blah blah. And seems like the time line changed in the Vegas shooting. Now to dipshit for more news about actresses and rape and Jews. Dipshit, you're on.
Its like they say enough so they can't be accused of ignoring it, but not enough to bring any attention to it.

He was made, what did he need to fear?

I dunno user, it seems to me that Hollywood blowing up will lead everyone back to pizzagate

Hollywoods an important element of Jewish power it's also full of pedos who are Jews, which the public will notice if the start getting outed.