WELL WELL WELL

>Researchers in Sweden have found Arabic characters woven into burial costumes from Viking boat graves. The discovery raises new questions about the influence of Islam in Scandinavia, writes journalist Tharik Hussain.

LOOKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL VIKINGS WEREN'T EXACTLY WHO WE THOUGHT INSHALLAH

archive.is/WrNRX

>Vikings embraced Christianity, Islam, and several other traditions they experienced during their travels
>But they were also racist and bigots and their descendants must be destroyed
WELL WELL WELL

Because they killed mudslimes and stole their stuff, u idiot.
Why are mudslimes so mentally retarded and underevolved ? Issit all the incest ? Hmmm. Really makes your deus vult...

Surprise! Jew news reports the Jew agenda. Go figure

>Scandanavian people barely had a written language except for runes
>trade and loot clothes and other crap like jewlry
>some faggot finds it, look pisslam has always been in Sweden

this is all a precursor to the 1984 style history revisionism that will take place in the coming decades.

as places like Sweden become more and more brown and Islamified they will start to rewrite history books to say that Muslims and browns have always been in Sweden etc

Is that image supposed to show the embroidered word? All I see is a simple crosshatch pattern on what looks like a belt.

The favorite currency in Viking age scandinavia was the dirham. That's because Islamic civilization peaked exactly during the Viking age. They were the two dominant powers on earth at the time, so Vikings (being world travelers) were trading goods from that part of the world. There was a lot of crossover between the two cultures at the time. It's strange reading the muslim accounts of viking society, because the muslims were in fact a civilized society for that brief window in time. Whatever changed in their civilization destroyed it forever. Maybe it was Genghis Khan that ruined them.

>Be a viking
>Fight loads of battles
>Rape and pillage
>Die
>Get put in a burial gown with inscriptions of 'Valhalla'
>1000 years later liberals try to link you with being a muslim

>tharik hussain
hmmmmmm

>Valhalla

>allah

confirmed, let's erase Nordic history

>When being raped by the muslims is honoring your swedish ancestors

I'd lose my shit too if I got KHAN'd by some sliteye nobody

.VIKINGS WEREN'T EXACTLY WHO WE THOUGHT INSHALLAH
>Inshallah
Lol I like you.

>rapists and thieves
>muslim

wow such shock

>be viking
>plunder some shit with cool writing on it
>no one else has anything like it, so you're cool for having it
>like it so much, you make sure you're buried with it
>never actually bother to find out what it means because, who cares what those desert people wrote on it

We have know about asian and middle east trade routes. This is nothing new, i don't understand what you are implying.

*Middle eastern

>Tharik Husseain

hahahahahahhahahhahaha

WE

Trade between the Vikings and the Islamic world is already well known.

Your probrebly right but it's still funny to see all these connections between barbarous heathens

you know how vikings arrived in america first before the natives, did natives have trades with vikings aswell just a curious brainlet here.

Only right answers here

No, they landed in Canada and decided it was too fucking gay and left.

WE

They tried, but the Skræling as they called them had little of value to the colonists (furs mostly), however settlement ended after a maddened bull the Vikings had bought frightened some natives who then came back to kill the settlers. Taking some loses the settlers fled. Apparently some possible contact was maintained for possibly up to 400 years but it was still just trading for furs.

WUZ

(((Coincidentally))) these revelations come at a time when there is massive muslim immigration to this, the fabled land of the Nords. Why, what's more odd is there was even an implausible Muslim-curious Viking storyline in the popular Vikings TV show on the History Channel.

My gosh, if I wasn't watching what I was thinking, I might be led to believe Islam has a history and a home in Sweden.

This, these guys robbed and killed and took whatever they wanted.

The evidence of arabic characters is supposed to be pictured in that fragment? Has soft science gone too far? They're literally looking for squiggles that look like Allah to make this case?

We already know Vikings went through the rivers all the way down to Byzantium. It's no real mystery there are trade goods that include arab rings when we also find Buddha statues.

I'm starting to think these cunts are paid to rewrite an "Islam was always scandinavian" narrative. Of course the same retards would be loath to admit there was any christian influence in our history too.

It's the double pronged attack of the pro-islam, pro-globalism, anti-western, anti-christian left. The only mystery is how the fuck they contorted themselves into such self-contradictory positions.

Because Vikings loved to gather slaves from Ireland or wherever and bring them down to North Africa and Anatolia and sell them to Byzantines and Muslims?

Muslims and Vikings traded to each other all the time, vikings didn't slave raid for fun.

Valhallah. Val Allah

The Nords were Muslims!!!!1

Where are the articles about how Vikings were buddhists?

Asian culture has always been part of our heritage, right? We found this statue, so it must be true.

They also merced and traded for many groups.

But they certainly worshiped their own gods. Deviation in belief being dealt with heavy handedly until the Christian world's influence grew too strong.

Jesus have people never heard of trade routes?

Its been known for a long time that the Vikings dealt with the Ottomans and even sold the slaves from Eastern Europe.

This is just more kiked propaganda to convince Europeans to let Islam take over.

Joke's on them when they begin suffering diseases related to vitamin D deficiency.

There is not enough buddhist in Europe for that to be newsworthy.
That's how it works.

I can't be the only one to notice.

Most the Nordic countries provide free vitamin supplement and sun lamps to those at risk of that.

So until they get one of them in charge they'll continue being supported by the state.

>1 post by this ID
This is bait, but for anyone wondering there's a pretty easy explanation for this article.

Vikings traded with people from all around Europe and The Middle East, including places like Damascus where they at one time traded for high class steel.
Along with this, The Muslims for were notorious for sneaking Islamic Writings into the luxury items they made, the proof of this being found in a multitude of family tapestries that Christian European Nobles purchased from The Middle East where quotes straight from The Quran were sewn around depictions of holy figures such as Mary.

It's likely that The Muslims made that burial gown, as the article states:
>"One of the excavated fragments made from fine silk and silver thread"
The cloth is made out of fine silks, which one of the objects that you could hardly get raw in Europe, and even if you did it was hard to work. It's likely that those materials were purchased from Asia, then made into a burial gown and purchased by a viking.

This article has no valid claim that Vikings practiced Islam

this

What the fuck am i looking at

Lmfao what story is that pic from

This.
Years ago they claimed this same thing when they found Arabic writing on some rings in a Viking grave.

They were vast traders. Most fine items they had like refined steel and silks came from the east. This doesn't mean shit. Other than the Vikings had a trade rout larger than any other Europeans at the time.

Smoke in the eyes, so they end up red with tears.

>There is not enough buddhist in Europe for that to be newsworthy.
>That's how it works.

That's not true. There are fewer muslims than asians in the US, but the liberal media promotes muslims more and try to cut down asians as if they were somehow not a minority. They're "too white" in the hierarchy of oppression.

There is an ongoing psychosis that makes the left say things like "blacks are underrepresented in movies and at the oscars" when in reality they are at or above representation, whereas other minorities like hispanics and asians are severely underrepresented, and the perennial truth of jews being overrepresented is something they will never touch.

that didnt happen, literally ever. go fuck yourself.

>Vikings BTFO'ing christcucks and sandniggers
wew

>Tharik Hussain

this is virgin-mary-on-my-tortilla-tier pareidolia

I haven't seen a comparison this bad since the last time there was a crisis actor thread.

Vikings made it to Baghdad, and they decided to trade, seeing there was little good in looting since Baghdad was heavily guarded, these are probably traded clothing and artifacts, muslims used to imbue Allah into literally anything even helmets, and Vikings couldn't read arabic.
Don't fall for the jewry of journalism