Magi CH 315

Can Sinbad even be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/315/page/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there no new chapter this week?

yeah there is sinbad is apparently havin a chat with davey-sama. Also he congratulates baba on getting married

Aladdin getting chummy with Fish-tits. Nice.

>tits
She's flat as a board.

So are fish.

Has Sinbad finally taken up the role as the antagonist now?
Havent read since Aolibaba was a cactus on another planet with edgemagi.

This makes it even better. The guy who groped every tit he could is falling for the flat chick.

from the latest spoilers it seems davids telling him to become god

Its because small tits are the best kind of tits IF the woman has a pear body. He knows fish is getting old and soon will get into MILF mode. it's a investment

Now that this serie went into "I'm going to become god!!!" direction and I'm too deep into it to plain drop it I just hope it ends quickly.

Drop it of you don't like it. Don't be a retard.

>basically can freeze fags still and move around like he stopped time

Can anyone even compete?

>Can anyone even compete?
The guy who can move around like he stopped time without needing a Djinn to do it.

Arba became a little girl and its pissed off because she has to obey David
Sinbad congratulates Alibaba
Sinbad says that too many different magical tools have been created and that the world its going astray from its chosen fate.
David offers him to take the ability to think from people using the towers thing he used in Alma Toran.
Sinbad wonders why cant he hear Davids voice.
Sinbad says he was naive in wanting a world without wars.
David tells Sinbad to become a god.

Those are the spoilers (clearly not in order)

awkward boner

Nigga that's just him being able to see things quicker, he doesn't freeze anyone ones movements. They're just basically moving in slow motion to him

>Sinbad
>being stopped
Nope, no one can do that, user.

Yeah that was a bit odd
I'd prefer Aladdin be a asexual perv

arba is gonna become an oppai loli now?

Stopped
No

But he can be saved

Arba has survived for too long, to the point I'm going to believe she will make it out of all this.

Alladin and Alibaba both got OP powers, but it looks like the main villain gets the strongest power yet

Shocker
What a tweest

So Alibaba is literally marrying a fucking monster/different species?

Will Mor give birth to wolf thing or a human?

REEEEEEE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME

The power of loli cuteness!

Why are they so cute?

A half-blood like Muu, most likely.

>Sinbad is the main villain now
Sick meme.

Why do people have a problem with Sinbad becoming a villain? That shit's been foreshadowed for years. If you didn't see it coming from a mile away then you may very well be retarded.

>sinbad scolding arba loli

CUTE!

She looks so determined. Their wedding night's gonna be a bomb.

>thinking the author is going to allow alibaba to finally loose his virgin status

do you remember what manga you're reading?

So they're just gonna cuddle all night?

Even better.

Getting old is kinda irrelevant as he's the greatest mage on a planet and obviously will be able to increase their lifespans.

Will Sharrkan ever get Yamuraiha or he is doomed to be in the friendzone forever?

Only a certain blond man with a waifu can.

SET. NINE LIVES TIME STOP

i bet suffering will occur and magetits will die

RAWS WHEN?

They already cuddle together and Hakuryuu hates it.

>virgin status
Elizabeth took care of that

How much more will he get cucked when it comes to Morgiana? Alibaba and Morgiana will probably have their first night while he's in the room next door listening.

is this supposed to be a spoiler?

He'll listen in every night like a masochist knowing Ohtaka.

Yes, we got a few panels of the next chapter extremely early. The complete stuff will be out by tomorrow though.

Whatever your opinions are on Magi these days, there's no way in hell it's getting an ending as bad as Bleach's.

R-right?

I honestly doubt it. While it does seem that a few things are being rushed, it doesn't come close to Bleach. Bleach literally has one chapter with the normal amount of weekly pages to wrap up everything, which it won't. I guess we will see how that madman Kubo will deal with it in a few days.

I like the idea that Kubo starts a new manga and half way through turns out it was just an illusion by aizen.

>D-do you like me more than Alibaba...?
>Lel no fuck off kid
Truly best girl.

>wanting Sinbad's used goods
He's probably the best at fucking too

Do you think they'll have a double wedding? Also how likely is the wedding going to be interrupted?

Shitty OP can't even link the chapter.

reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/315/page/3

as much I hate Sinbad at the moment, I'd still let him fuck me. Imagining being with someone so experienced as him makes me MOIST.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Hakuryuu will raise her as his daughter.

He'll raise Alibaba's daughter while he's out ruling as the first democratically elected President of the World.

>He'll raise Alibaba's daughter

I wonder who Alibaba and Morgiana's child will take after? Will the child be a bundle of joy who is easy to troll, or will it be deadpan no nonsense like Mor? Maybe they will have more than one kid.

A boy will be Mor and a girl will be Alibaba

This sounds cute. I always did want to see femBaba.

Normally I would fully expect a friendship end with Alibaba and co. vs. Sinbad and co. but this fucking manga has always fucked with expectations.
I fully expect Sinbad to live at the very least. Maybe get told off by Alibaba in a final battle of wits.

>Yfw the final battle of Magi will be Alibaba and Sinbad competing to see whose trading company performs better in the stock markets

As a footfag, I'm happy that Mor won the Bababowl. It's hilarious that people are still salty over it.

Poor Baba is going to have every bone in his body broken when Mor rocks his world.

she will be gentle

Sinbad does the same thing

How the fuck is sinbad more OP then the man who can bend fucking reality and warp the world?

He has them frozen baka. Their movements are completely frozen still

On his own, he's not. But David proposed him a deal in chapter 315.

What page? I just read 315 and sinbad didn't show up until the last page,

>then the man who can bend fucking reality and warp the world?
That's not what Aladdin's magic does. It just controls the laws of physics. It's basically strength magic. It's very powerful, but it's not invincible.

Sorry, I mean 316.

translate please. And this is Arba?

He apparently has 7 djinn so god knows what he'll pull out of his ass
Plus David and Abra

Who cares if Aladdin has more hax powers?

Sinbad can just kidnap anyone Aladdin cares about and force him to cooperate simple.

The laws of physics if part of reality and the universe. He bends that shit

Yeah, part of reality, not reality as a whole. There's plenty of room to navigate.

Any attack he wants to use has to go threw the laws of physics.

Not necessarily. Something without mass and heat won't be affected by the laws of physics.

For a few seconds until her fanalis instincts kick in hard. Alibaba won't regret a thing.

>Something with out mass
Every thing has mass though.

Alibaba is technically a furry.

Is there a chance Alibaba and Judal are on friendly terms now? They did spend two years riding together on the back of that dragon and they didn't try to kill each other as far as I'm aware, although I guess Judal did leave the moment they got back.
I just finished marathoning Magi, I missed any discussion that would've happened during that chapter's release.

Nah. We're talking magic here. Something like a psychic attack, to name one example. I'm sure Ohtaka could come with at least 10 different ways to bypass Aladdin's trump card.

>she will be gentle
That's the worst kind.

Well, there are some volume omakes about their relationship, but I don't find them conclusive. You can either interpret it straightforwardly and assume that Judar still doesn't like Baba or that he does but won't admit it. I think we will only know for sure whether Judar warmed up to Baba once they reunite.

Judal is kinda cool when he's not being edgy it remains to be seen whether or not his edge is tempered but since his best friend's is it stands a good chance he'll be cool or have one more edge out then be cool

damn in missed the last chapter, how was the reaction of fishfags?

Maximum anal pain and it's still on-going in places like tumblr.

who are fishfags? Also the Alibarra/Mor thing was plain as day since towards the beginning of the manga

So Morg-Baba confirmed and now fish-shota is thing too? What a time to be alive.

They're still crying about it.

A little bit disappointed, but getting over it. Didn't really expect it to actually happen to begin with, anyway.

Judal accept alibaba now, not as a friend but as someone that deserve his respect. Their relationship is like the friend of a friend status

Poor Sharrkan, he will never be able get married with Yamraiha

It's natural for growing boy