Happening! Jesus Campos on Hannity tomorrow!

twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337

hoping this is real

Why Hannity?

Tick tock

Trump hooked him up. He wants to help his ratings. No coincidence Trump has been on his show twice in the past few weeks.

hell proably be dead before sunrise,,

Apparently Laura loomer already met with the security guard and did a periscope with him today but I didn’t watch her . Do you guys think infowars forced her to get that nose job to be on their platform?

>interviewing someone who doesn't exist

Hannity, love him or hate him, is the closest media personality to a president that is against the deep state. He goes on CNN or MSNBC, he's going to get cut off the air if he starts saying something against the narrative. If I'm him and I'm about to go out and start spilling the truth against the FBI on the MSM, Hannity is my go to.
I usually think these token shows of a "hero" are stupid, but this one seems like we might actually have someone spill the beans on live TV.

Jesus Campos is not a real person.

This is a psy op.

Campos is Mossad.

FULLY

>Me a week ago
This guy deserves the presidential medal of freedom
>Me today
What the fuck is wrong with this faggot? took shelter in a hotel room after being shot and didn't even use the phone to call 911!
Imagine the lives saved if he wasn't such a cuck

This does have the possibility of being huge. Even if he just starts bitching about how they won't let him say anything, that's a fucking disaster for the narrative.

If he's fake and Hannity finds a crack, disaster. If Hannity already knows where the crack is because Trump, disaster.

inb4 suicided

>I have information that will lead Hillar-

Maybe he is real? What would be some validation questions? Nevada drivers license. Utility bill in his name. Registration in the Las Vegas security guard list.

>Hannity asks how often he gets COMPS

The promo seems real, but why isn’t it in the news?

ooo nice.
have a bump. comped.

Hannity will say the word "COMP" discreetly
tomorrow night at least 1 time.

I'm going to need some proofs before I waste time setting up the DVR faggots

(google) search only returns this thread.

It should be obvious at this point that the FBI is building a case against Campos and is just letting him flail about and continue to incriminate himself.

If you change your story to LE, they get suspicious. They don't just say "oh it's this instead let's just correct the record"

He's a conservative. I mean before he deleted his FB he's pro-Trump, Hannity and Tuck. He refused to talk to fake news, I guess Hannity didn't think it would be a conservative beaner so he didn't bother asking for an interview. To his surprise this guy wanted to talk to Hannity.

Yes..He's a BIGLY Trump supporter. This will be classic much watch..

Yep. Have him identify the guy who is playing maintenance worker hero out of three pictures. Wand his leg with a metal detector and see if it beeps.

You can say anything you want on Hannity. On any other network and most other shows even on Fox if you start to drop too many redpills you're getting shut down.

Don't forget Hannity even covered the Seth Rich murder. As a result the left threw a sexual assault claim against him which didn't stick, went after his advertisers to intimidate him, and Fox network itself threatened him and forced him to take a "vacation" for a few days.

The only thing that bothered me was why he deleted his FB.

I'm all in

Top KEK!

Nah, they expect it after a person gets shot and goes into shock and all. You have spent to much time on the internet. Get some sleep.

Yeah its not happening.

He'll say what he's been told to say.

Are we going to watch a live on air suicide?

IMPORTANT THREAD!! DONT LET IT DIE!!

pity bump

any legitimacy to this?

Hannity should ask where the fucking hallway CCTV footage is.
Why the (((official story))) changed from him getting shot 10 minutes into the slaughter to 6 minutes prior to the slaughter. A 16 minute difference at a critical time.
Why aren't basic questions about this incident being answered? Why is the jewsmedia claiming only one shooter when there was obviously more than one, as is obvious from the taxi driver video. I don't have the answers, but let's at least ask some probing questions.