If our flag never changed

what would you call us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LXk60tIhLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cold Australia?

That flag is actually really good. I wish we put the coat of arms on our flag instead of dumb stars

>what would you call us?

"Still irrelevant"

Flagception.

Three fucking leaves

I mean I stead of leafs

Instead** fuck

The Royal Dominion of Canada

Queefs

>still has leaves

>what would you call us?
fags

nice flag you got there, be a shame if it got LEAFED

A E S T H E T I C

why in the world would you change that, and once you did change it whiy did you choose the single leaf

Potato nigger frog leaf.

The liberals changed it on us because they felt that poo's and chinamen werent represented on the flag while the people that started this country were

I thought it was also a way to pacify french people because ebil english symbol on our flag.

Three-Leaf

"New Reds"

That flag is based asf. Why did you guys change to a gay leaf? We had a referendum last year to change our flag to a leaf and we voted against it. What is your guys excuse Cancucks?

libcuccs

slaves

to what man

The british.. or us who knows.
My thought with that post was that you would still be cucked to england, not that you arnt still.

>wanting the British flag to represent you

Brothers.

it's better than this cucked flag

No

kebab

its way too inclusive of different white ethnicities. the 3 english lions, the scottish lion, the irish harp, the 3 french pikes (whatever they are idk), and then the 3 maple leafs. if this isnt truly the epitome of Canadian retardness then idk what is. all the way back then it was all about making things as inclusive as possible at the expense of logic and aesthetics.

it truly exemplifies what canada was built on which was a place where everyone could go to get along with eachother despite their differences, only then it was all white ethnic groups,

>pissing on Quebec by not inviting us to sign the constitution or have any day in it

Liberals were all about appeasing us, yeah. I wonder who you'd blame your problems on if we weren't here.

we didn't get a referendum the liberals just did it

Our old nicknames were, cannies, can-heads, canucks, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=8LXk60tIhLo