We did it Sup Forums - KANGZ FOOTBALL LEAGUE

twitter.com/diddy/status/917903094708690944

> NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s letter to all 32 teams addressing the national anthem issue says the league believes “that everyone should stand for the National Anthem,” and that “the controversy over the Anthem is a barrier to having honest conversations and making real progress on the underlying issues.”

> Reacting to the letter, Diddy responded, “I did have a dream to own a nfl team but after this post my DREAM IS TO OWN OUR OWN LEAGUE. WHERE YOU CAN BE YOURSELF. Have a retirement plan. Have the freedom to be a great human and protest for your people without being demonized for your beliefs as a KING!!!!!”

> He went on, “New dream alert!!!!! Sell me the NFL NOW!!!! #takedat AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT EVEN MAD. ITS OUR FAULT FOR NOT HAVING THE COURAGE OUR ANCESTORS HAD!!!!! Maaaaaaan!!!! #TAKEDAT AGAIN

> While the verdict is out on how much support the Bad Boy founder will receive, Long Beach rapper Snoop Dogg has already pledged his support via Instagram.

Lmao the NFL provides all the things he wants. The world really is retarded.

WE WUZ KANGZ league is going to be awesome, it would totally ruin the NFL because all the KANGZ aka real athletes would go to Diddy League™ leaving the NFL with just white folk. The NFL will suffer for lack of highlight real. AnCaps™ should support this do to their philosophy, among other right-wingers.

Quick Sup Forums, name some Kangz League teams!

We should celebrate out with overwhelming support for their idea to show segregation not only works but is necessary

>implying I want to watch muscular negroes tackle each other

Are u calling me a cuck, faggot

Are you kidding NFL ratings would soar. People went apeshit for Tim Tebow even though he wasn't that good of a player.

Do they have no idea how much the NFL is worth?

>when #gibsmedat becomes #takedat

impending chimpout?

your beliefs as a KANG

>kangz are so delusional they think individual players are teams

Boston Blackies
Detroit Darkies
Kentucky Fried Kangs
Chicago Coons
Los Angeles Crips
Nashville Niggas

This will tank worse than the USFL. Believe dat.

The Pittsburg stealers

tfw:
NFL = Nigger Football League

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS

Sign my ass up
Part of my freedom is to choose to have no tallent and still get paid millions right?

>makes a fortune from pimping black rappers to whites
>man fuck these whites WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET NIGGA

Diddy league™ would be better do to better athletes, people will start watching that more. Forcing the leftovers of the NFL to join them. Having a league supporting the players more. I don't know what Tim Tebow or that Mueller guy has to do with it.

WE

>your beliefs as a KANG

WE
U
Z

That kek, it's pretty top.

Seattle Slaves

Haha!

You, we, should support him 100%.

Get Congress to break up the NFL through anti-trust, then just neglect to actually support the kang league.

Slave doesn't want to be free. Slave wants to be king.

I foresee Failed NFL Alternative 3.0 coming soon

1.0 USFL
2.0 XFL
(LFL doesn't count and it's kinda hot)

>AYO

>HOLUP

>SHIEEET

The difference won't be noticeable to Joe Schmoe. People already prefer college to pros and the all white NFL teams would be miles ahead of the best college teams in terms of athleticism.

>our
What a racist nigger

Boston Bike Burglars

Why would nigs allow reality to conflict with their fantasies?

The New York Gangstas
The Jacksonville Gazelles
The Louisiana Grapes Drank

Washington Watermelons

>we want equality
>we only ask to be treated like kings
Gibs gone wild.

California OG Kangz.

He has a cologne called "I AM KING"

The Fulsome Inmates

the Negro League has already existed, but they complained ant wanted to play with the white people.

I imagine if the Negro League came back, there would be only a few teams and very few people would watch it. It would probably fail.

But Diddy League™ would be better and people will watch it because black folk are what make the league interesting due to athleticism. So people will start watching Diddy League™ over the NFL. People who watch football on a regular basis will notice, I don't know about college, I feel that to be a subjective opinion, but if they do it's because of the less rules and more reckless athletes. So what's your argument against it? Why don't you like it without saying it?

So Trump won basically.

>blacks want to bring back the Negro Leagues
THIS
FUCKING
TIMELINE

Chicago ChimpOuts

The Memphis Moon Crickets

>own our own league.

nigger hitler

San Francisco Sheeeeeeeeet

The Dallas Blue Gums

The only way the Diddy League would exist is if you had a bunch of wealthy Jews or whites set up and organize it. If blacks did it it would be a dumpster fire.

>blacks want segregation
>blacks want different treatment based on race
>blacks want to bring back negro leagues

You really should start producing energy with Martin Luther King's grave.

can whites attend Diddy League events? can whites play on teams?

Black's really don't know their place. I will admit, as a whole they have a physical advantage. This came to them after living in a hell hole for so long, and then the selective breeding that slavery brought them. But obviously the intellectual edge goes to pretty much every other race out there. There has never been a very successful black quarterback. Sure, there have been some ok ones, but great? Not so much. And in all cases these black quarterbacks never fall back on their intelligence when the chips are down, they rely on their physical abilities, that's why you will see so many of them start to unravel, and then start to run the ball, instead of making a clutch throw like you would see Brady or someone make. Then you have coaching. There's a reason why most coaches are white. Not just head coaches, but running back, defense, all those coaches. They're mostly white. All black NFL is going to be insane. All the players will just do whatever they want all the time. There will be chimpouts constantly. There will be ludicrous coaching decisions. And it will all end up a game of just running the football all the time, and brawls. Could be fun to watch, actually.

The Las Vegas Didn't Die Because We Don't Like Cracker Musics

Miami chains

Can we meme niggers into going for this?

Would be glorious to watch that trainwreck

Detroit Dindus
Green Bay Good Boyz
San Francisco Spades
Baltimore Buttboiz
Chicago Chimpz

>your suggestive posting and tweeting worked and now the xfl is coming back. Slamball is coming back

>Nevada Nigger Hitlers
okay I'd support this team just for the jerseys

St. Louis Brown
Houston High
San Francisco Swag
Tennessee Thugs
Baltimore Murks
Nashville Narks

The NFL is worth nothing. Only the teams have value.

SO basically Diddy wants to segregate football again?

San Francisco 49% murder rate

>retirement plan
Retire at 35 because you made millions "working" 3 days a week. Plan is as simple as not wasting your money on dumb nigger shit.

Diddy league wouldn't have any kind of personal conduct policy so as their behavior both on and off the field worsened they'd inevitably end up in jail at high rates which is ironic considering a large percentage of the blacks in the nfl would be in jail were they not born with such athletic prowess.

More importantly NFL fans route for their teams. Not the players. Packers fans aren't going to stop routing for Greenbay if another team opened up nearby even if that team provided marginally better athletes to watch.

So he wants segregated football, I know some white supremacists that would agree.

The Florida Food Stamps..... The fighting menthols!

Instead of Gatorade they would have purple drank

Buffalo Buckwheats

New Orleans Saint Trayvons

White teams v.s. Black teams would be amazing.
There'd be literal street fights and mini race wars after each game.
Let's meme this into reality.

#tribalism

The St. Louis dindu nuffins

Bringin' back the negro leagues. Soon nothing but white people and white sports on TV. Who says we can't go back to the good ole days?

I heard they were going to open it up to put some magnets in his pockets but they couldn't even get close to the gravesite because the tidal shear forces were too strong

The Minnesota Muh Dicks

>ITS OUR FAULT FOR NOT HAVING THE COURAGE OUR ANCESTORS HAD!!!!! Maaaaaaan!!!! #TAKEDAT AGAIN
What

The Boston Blackeds

>not Baltimore Bodybags

would it be like the last boy scout movie or whatever it was whenever a nigger gets close to the end zone he pulls out a gat and starts shooting all the defenders? fuck nfl with guns and chimpouts, who wouldnt watch it.

They openly support cop killers, they need to leave. Every kneeler can go start a league in Africa.

Fucking millionaires on about a retirement plan. I have worked since I was 15 and my retirement is so small it’s laughable. Not even 6 digits yet after more than 15 years and an MS. Oh, but he deserves it, forget epidemiology, he can throw balls good.

Fuck this gay Earth. I’m so done giving any money to niggers. They are never grateful. They hate us no matter what.

Game film would be replaced with episodes of ballers and Empire

>not just calling the detroit team detroit

The Boston Bullet Catchers

Detroit Dindus
Green Bay Goodbois

WE

The fact of the matter is my black brothers and sisters are backed into a corner, we make our own league, whitey wins, we dont, we are forced to stand and whitey wins, White supremacy truly exists.

Arkansas Cotton

"Our own league"

Greenbay Gibs

Why would anyone want that? I just want shit to be peaceful, and for niggers and faggots to leave me alone.

The jews brought you here and until you go back the jews will always own you.

It is like realizing the gazelle will never eat the lion.

Nature. The way of things.

Hehe remember the last league that tried to compete with the NFL? Me either.

you forgot tight pants

Karma.How does it work?

Cincinnati Kool-Aid

So much truth brother. I am sick of these ungrateful chimps, they all need to go back to their continent.

And fuck the NFL for caring now that muh money is being threatened. Fuck all of them

Charlottesville Chickenlovers