When did you first realize that only cucked men aren't MGTOW?

When did you first realize that only cucked men aren't MGTOW?

Years ago. It was always pretty obvious.

No silly fool. You need to make sure that feminism dominates and the death of patriarchy is established. Now take it like the bitch you are!

Well looks like we have a women raping, child molesting, Male chauvinist pig here!

This is the gayest shit i ever read. Men going their own way? So no nazis are proud of being unfucked, anime fapping basement dwellers

Nazis and their supporters are getting even more pathetic and proud of it

This is a good boy here. He knows the reality.

But user, don't you realize that it's your duty as a real man to be an expendable workhorse whose sole purpose in life is to sacrifice himself?

Don't you have several threads to create about how stupid woman are and then claim you are not gay like most nazi larpers on this board?

Leaf

A few days ago when I realized I was just an orbiter to the girl I thought I was going to 14 with.

*are
Ftfy

>only comback is calling a european a cannadian

You sure showed me.

>a european
Sure you are

When I heard it was a thing I went on their website and forums to gather information on what they believed, and I have a different theory than the "they're cucked" one.

I believe that many of them are the male version of burnt out roasties. Former Chads who have lost their appeal to hot young 20 somethings as they've aged. Now they're 36 and zero traditional women of quality and child bearing potential are looking for them. They're trapped with roasties who are desperate to trap them with a kid, get married, divorce, take half of their assets, win full custody, and get alimony payments. Realizing that good women are locked down in serious relationships by age 20, and they squandered their chances at rearing a traditional family with a faithful, trustworthy wife, they pretend the problem is a system of oppression - just as the roasties say they're unmarried and childless at 35 because of the patriarchy and lack of "good men".

Faced with bleak options, these burnt out Chads decide to become MGTOW because its much better than the aforementioned fiscal death by roastie. Many of them don't fully realize that they squandered their chances at quality women, or other men who are married (and who were married early to non-whore wives) actually aren't in unhappy relationships and have loving, faithful wives they get along with and have raised children with. They are hypocrites who wanted to fuck endlessly and thought the 22 year old pussy train was going to keep pulling into their station forever. These men frequently overcompensate in a lot of noticeable ways. They're also people you will see over age 25 wearing Ed Hardy or Affliction or Tap Out apparel.

The rest of MGTOW are kissless virgins who wanted to fuck Stacey and got rejected so they hate women forever now and are playing the sexual version of "you can't fire me, I quit!"

>their website and forums
MGTOW has an official website like nationalism has an official website. You're retarded for going there.

I'm MGTOW because I practice semen retention. Why the fuck would I ever waste my precious seminal fluid on some broad? No thanks.
My body, my choice. And my cum stays in. Women are energy vampires and I will not let them suck my blood (load).

There are no quality women left anybody, faggot. the NAWALT meme needs to die.

there are no quality women left...

>you're a big gu..

for you.

When I understood that Russian run Sup Forums

What does MGTOW even mean to you?

Is it an excuse to not search for the love of your life, founding a Family and having well educated Kids? If it is just about to mind your own Business and become succesfull before all of that,i have to say: sorry to break it to you, but that was common sense not all that Long ago.

If your MGTOW is about keeping the Focus on only yourself and baning hookers, instead of at least trying to make the best out of every relationship that Comes along, you are downright degenerate.

You got that backwards, mgtow is ONLY cucked men. Women say “I don’t want you, just go your own way and leave me alone!” and they do it like the good little cucks they are

Artificial wombs will save the white race and cause women to go extinct.

> Be a single man
> Run const-benefit on relationships
> HELL NO
> Watch peers, maybe you're missing something
> Relationship culture stress culture
> Discuss with friends.
> know your fallacy chart, can smell shit from miles.
> More disposable income
> Less stress
> More free time for autistic shit if i so desire
> If you don't have the 3 mentioned above you be cucked.

the MGTOW logo looks like a simplified/obfuscated fasces
pretty sure that's intentional

MGTOW is a vector of that which was common sense a century ago, identifying with it or not is irrelevant.

MGTOW = degenerate.
men either start families or die as soldiers protecting the families started by better men.

MGTOW = degenerate.
men either further the culture, start families or die as soldiers protecting the culture and families created by better men.

plenty of good girls in church

good goy

>Chads who have lost their appeal

Men age like wine. Its women who age like milk

When I saw how aggressive anti-MGTOWs get about their favorable position on the sexual market due to less competition.
Getting mad about other men not taking the women you could have instead - there aren't many things more cucked than that.

Go back to r9k.

fuck off mgtard

MGTOW is a spook. It hardly exists. It's a spook in the pro-MGTOW and anti-MGTOW contexts.

y u mad bro?

>die without children
>not cucked

It's imperative you have a child (or many). Sacrificing your own life is a small price to pay to achieve this objective. Stop thinking about yourselves and prioritise you lineage

>It's imperative you have a child
Why?

When did you first realize that MGTOWs are edgy fragile losers on damage control?