IM TIRED OF RETARDS

Common guys the apocalypse is happening, the world is ending guys, all the hurricanes, its not cuz of climate change. Pmmph glomal warming? thats for idiots the earth goes through cycles of warming and cooling all the time, i mean, its not like the milankovich cycles happen over thousands of years while current SO CALLED global warm is happening extremely fast. NOPE its jesus yall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeQuLPsONb0&feature=youtu.be
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1976530_is-ron-pandolfi-the-cia-s-real-life-x-files-fox-mulder-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((globe)))
sage

The worst part is knowing this ship is going to be kept afloat for as long as possible while everyone on it wants it to fucking go under already.

Trillions of dollars of subversion, manipulation, psychological warfare and genocide, and no one wins in the end besides the elite in their doomsday bunkers. I feel like I'm sitting at the summit of a volcano looking into the caldera filling with magma that just doesn't want to fucking blow

i was being sarcastic, climate change it real and it is pretty bad, that is for yall you who dont believe or care about it, im already moving toward sustainable housing; made from tires that can even survive hurricanes. THeyre called EarthShips. Ultimate Libertarian lifestyle

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.

Who benefits from the world being flat?

Basics of light dummy.

You can literally do this experiment at home with a box and a flashlight.

>u can literally do this experiment at home with a box and a flashlight

dont waste your time, nobody can be THAT stupid, its a joke

The sick part is the most of us know the general truth here, so regardless of what comes out I feel our opposition is so vast numerically that it won't make a damn difference.

You have a huge sum of populace choosing their gender, cherry picking their reality, believing the MSM rhetoric wholeheartedly...the world is slowly becoming unbearable for any sane person to imagine a heaven ever existing again without wholesale cleansing (slaughter) of the ignorant masses

>e most of us know the general truth here, so regardless of what comes out I feel our opposition is so vast numerically that it won't make a damn difference.
>You have a huge sum of populace choosing their gender, cherry picking their reality, believing the MSM rhetoric wholeheartedly...the world is slowly becoming unbearable for any sane person to imagine a heaven ever existing again without wholesale cleansing (slaughter) of the ignorant masse

u dont realize that you are the ignorant masses too

Tribunals for the Jews are coming.

a great deal of your ability to change is to realize that everything is you. I know it sounds dumb, but when you realize that all of reallity is merely a joke, you can begin to change it. You begin to understand your TRUE potential. Every brilliant mind whos caused a good deal of change has came upon this. You have to realize this if you want to do anything.

a·poc·a·lypse
əˈpäkəˌlips/Submit
noun
the complete final destruction of the world, especially as described in the biblical book of Revelation.
an event involving destruction or damage on an awesome or catastrophic scale.
"a stock market apocalypse"

this doesnt mean that separation within the joke doesnt exist. Of course there is; its that you and men and the chair your sitting on, and the ground we step on, and every single atom and every single particle in the world are literally you, you are god. When you realize that your god you get to change things, nobody realizes this and grasps for a long enough time. its temporary but it there. When you realize it your life becomes meaning less and yet at peace. let yourself be god

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

In the Book of Revelation (Greek: Ἀποkάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apokalypsis Ioannou – literally, John's Revelation), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[2]

Today, the term is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called end time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.

*you're

Us , nigger.
God , angels ,heaven is all on top of your head.
What was the thing
>While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will all this happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?” 4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you.
>See to it that no one deceives you
>See to it that no one deceives you
Don't be deceived my man. Stand for what is right and true.

I'm glad we can change, my issue is caring too much about my fellow man that it becomes detrimental to my own self..As much as I can show hatred for what I find distasteful about these people, it's followed by feelings of pity.

We are all the 'ignorant masses' so long as there is a psyche/ideology to control, the discussion we're even having now is hundreds of years of such manipulation of narrative and thought.

If you or I are 'god', who was pol pot? Who are the millions of needless suffering souls throughout history? Our definition of god and everything divine is someone else's conjuring, often reminds me of why you and I are simply human.

Pol pot was also god

Everything is god. all the minds to control, are meaningless. Its part of this massive illusion. Suffering is a wordly thing. It doesn’t exist. Neither does happiness. Its all part of this illusion. However you need to be apart of the illusion or you dont want to, take a step out of it for a little bit. There are many ways to achieve the state of lifelessness, or no duality. Whatever path u choose whether it be meditation, prayer or psychedelic drugs, it leads you to the same place

Check out this name "Ron Pandolfi"
vid related go to 17:00 - confirmed that trump is a time traveler or at least knows one
youtube.com/watch?v=jeQuLPsONb0&feature=youtu.be

Also
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1976530_is-ron-pandolfi-the-cia-s-real-life-x-files-fox-mulder-.html

Trump is about to do full disclosure an no amount of shilling will stop that.

Check out my balls

I sincerely hope so.
My interest was in Pandolfi - first I had heard of him. None of the presenters in the UFO circle are on the inside so their speculations are just that.

What gives you certainty about Trump's intentions?

What's there to disclose?

When people talk about limited disclosure the thing that keeps it limited is the pedophilia satanic cult. If that is exposed there is no more need for secret socities as JFK would put it and no more need to keep thing secret to maintain dominion over humanity. Trump is going to "unlock the mysteries of space, and cures for disease"

He has the tesla docs and much much more. Antartica isn't a psy op. There's something below us. Space is a meme.

do you think we will see the downfall of the european aristocrats?

The Rothschilds will fall.

>The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
>The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.
Yeah faggot, read Revaluations. 27:15. Thought shall not impeach me. - God

get a brain, flattard

without the english royals going down the darkness will still remain. their intimate connections to Saville spoke volumes about them.

>irony, the post

Christ is a cuck.

Pizzagate will open on it's own Trump doens't need to do anything. Other revelations are at hand as well. He's gonna release the JFK docs.