Batman Grabs Breasts

Now that the evil pig Weinstein has been outed, Ben Affleck is shown on film reaching around a woman and groping her breast.

Are you going to be a real man and stand with (((her))) by boycotting his upcoming evil film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG4WCLOBPbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajkv9plK6-E
youtube.com/watch?v=6MnWQ9q-Mpw
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
youtube.com/watch?v=jCT0yhihKj0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a Jew or a feminist, but fuck ALL of Hollywood. I will happily boycott all Hollywood movies and actors. Except for based Mel Gibson.

But Mel Gibson is gross and racist.

I'm a bit of a Tom Hardy fan too. It's funny that they both have played Mad Max because Tom Hardy has a tattoo of the Virgin Mary on his arm and was raised Catholic. Maybe there's some redpills to be found in Mad Max.

You think he fucked her in some place fairly uncomfortable too?

didn't even mention the woman's name

You should watch bronson if you like hardy.

People in glass houses...

youtube.com/watch?v=FG4WCLOBPbo

Listen to the brave Batman defend the glorious religion of peace while being a tit thirsty manimal.
Only a woman hating Muslim would want to watch his movies.

Is it possible to make $100's million movie bomb

Anyone who supports this movies Supports Violence against Women

Dude... how cool would it be to be a woman and just whenever the fuck you see a story like this and feel like it, you can call up some paper and say that some rich fucker groped you one time. Evidence? Pfft. Fuck that shit. Who needs evidence in the court of public opinion? Listen and believe.

And what is there like a 50% chance just doing as much will net you a nice payday? Women really do have life on ez mode. Fuck I'm envious.

Hilarie Burton. Whoever the fuck she is but Batman grabbed her titty by giving a reach around hug and she admits it right after it happened like 20 some years ago and Batman is just now apologizing for it. Watch the video.

>WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD ALLOW THIS TOXIC MASCULINITY?!?!?!

That bitch looked like she was ready to unzip his shit and suck him off as soon as the cameras stopped rolling

True. The Emma Sulkowicz case is a perfect example. Bitch got caught lying about rape and feminists still stand by her.

You know, I think Affleck is a massive faggot for going on a pro Islam tirade but I was actually shocked to see that he actually admitted and owned up to the fact that he sexually assaulted a girl years ago. I was honestly expecting him to completely deny the accusations and say it never happened, instead he actually owned up to it and apologized. I'm not saying what this faggot did is right, but fuck, I never thought I'd see the day when some high profile faggot actually admitted they committed a serious crime. Since this happened years ago, most likely nothing will happen to him.

Marvel pushing this shit??!!?!!?

stfu and lets try to get a muliti million $ moovie to bomb

>Anyone who supports this movies Supports Violence against Women

So I'm guessing this is kike damage control
>look goyim this white man totally did something that's practically the same as Harvey

Wow dude I was blocking that !

He had to admit to it.
It's on video.

Those are big tits.

We should start a feminazi hashtag in protest of the film, get the film to bomb in the name of women's rights.

oh Im on board Whats the first move

I can't think of any really cunty feminist hashtags.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MnWQ9q-Mpw
>skip to the 1 minute mark

Maybe we need to make a push for Chris Pratt to replace Ben Affleck as Batman.

#BoycottBadman
#JusticeLadiesNotJusticeLeague

>s
oh om it get to work fuckers We won the 2016 elections lets take down a $100 million movie

Noice.

When they asked Ben Affleck to be the new batman he should have said no out of respect.

HE should NEVER EVER have apoligized. Once he did that he opened the door to have his career wrecked. People are out for blood.....If they smell weakness, they will act like sharks....They are circling...The kill is in their sights.

And to think, all she had to do to stop him was to say Martha.

Honestly, who was going to watch this fucking trash anyway? How many fucking superhero movies are released per year, now? I want superhero movies to go the fuck away.

I hope they die out like Westerns did, and we look back on the 2010s and roll our eyes at the glut of superhero bullshit.

they always get away with it and the public still throws money at their shit.

*giggles* what are you doing *giggle* oh no don't grab my boob *giggle*

this

how did they earn this

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
I thought it was this one that was being discussed. Same thing, pretty much. Both girls appear to be playing along and encouraging his advances.

Probably 2 in the pink 1 in the stink

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GRAB? I LITERALLY JUST SEE AFFLECK GIVING HER A HUG

GOD I HATE WOMEN

Like the back seat of a Volkswagen?

I wonder if this is going to fuck up the release of justice league.

Is this why they decided to not make a DCU because they were worried this was going to come out and batfleck would be involved.

They probably had to give a rimjob to an obese jew.

I had to flip burgers for a paycheck equal to peanuts. I'd be willing to lick an asshole or 5 to become a millionaire and retire before turning 30.
>where's my award?

who gives a shit about batman I'm so tired of batman

make dredd 2

Help us turn the Batman into dust you lazy fat ass.

>I'm a bit of a Tom Hardy fan too
after watchint his Taboo steaming pile of crap, I starting to believe that this dude is a fucking degenerate. Im not sure what to think about him after that shit.

I bet marvel did this... how much did they pay that whore?

I'm not fat don't call me fat

I'm trying to see if I can stir up a feminazi frenzy on Twitter, tweeting my hashtags to Hilarie Burton in solidarity. Saying "no to rape culture", etc.

You're still lazy though.
Prove you're not a fat lazy little bitch by boycotting the Batman Ben. Lil' bitty bitch.

dude stop being mean, what the heck

Go fart in the bathtub and drink the water you butt thirsty creep.
I bet all of your cousins hate you.

The only way he can be redeemed is if he an heroes.

dude

All of these fuckers Knew about it

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

His art has made a fucking mint for charity. All round top lad.
Principled, like.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCT0yhihKj0

How about we make a list of every actor and actress who has never committed a sexual or violent crime?

>Dan Schneider
Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes
>Bryan Singer
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
>Joss Whedon?
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
>Louis CK
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
>Harvey Weinstein
This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
>Dr. Luke
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
>Woody Allen
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
>Roman Polanski
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript

Well, looks like im going to see this movie handful of times. Suck it up bitches. I want my solo batman movie!

All of them are Jews. Pottery.

what a fucking nigger.

oh shit, 6 gorrilian jews just asked me for a shekel!

It says you're Gay, Harry.

She can't even act.

I bet you do that 'adopt a grandparent' charity thing just so you have something to masturbate to while you're lying in bed at night. You twisted piece of shit.
You're cranking one out while thinking of your grandma taking a 10 car black train through her anus, and your grandma is dead and that makes you even harder. You are sick in the head man. Get help.

Is he /our/ guy?

But she is a solid 7 with an "attitude".

>Maybe
>redpills
>Mad Max

HOLY SHIT RED ALERT!

There are more accusations coming out as we speak.

Admit to small crime to hide big crime

>women literally let men touch them anywhere while acting
>women literally naked in movies and performances all the time
>it's different when someone is joking around with you who's probably touched hundreds of tits ass and pussy for acting
Really? Am I supposed to care? I'm watching the movie regardless

Self bumping this.

Some movie makeup lady is now saying that Ben Affleck did a card swipe with his hand right between her ass cheeks.
This absolute madman must be stopped.
>#JusticeLadiesNotJusticeLeague

is it really groping if she dressed like a slut?

This. They were literally asking for it. Sluts gonna slut.

>Thanking Jesus
O Y
V E Y

Tribe's really coming out strong against Affleck. Possible move to deflect attention from /theirguy/?

Oh come on guys.
So if his hand wasn't gloved, does that mean it was looking for a tit?

>1,425,329 views
wew

Who here is ready for half of hollywood to get exposed as sexual deviants by b-list actresses?

hahaha whoa this shit is exploding

i'm so glad, more helpings of courage all around for these people