Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2xcZS7arcgk
allmodelsarewrong.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, idiot

Yes.

CO2 is only plant food

Yes it is.

(((They))) want to convince you otherwise for the cash.

Literally the opposition to it happening is a psyop.

The climate changes, but the research inconclusive, and most things you hear about it is misconstrued. So we don't actually know how much we effect it.

I think coastal Americans can agree that the heat has been getting worse, this year is only proof of that.

The climate changes, yes its man made but has nothing to do with the fact that you exhale co2. Its called desertification. That is the real issue with climate change. Reverse desertification and we reverse all the stupid climate issues. TREES man its all about the TREES!

jesus christ man why did you make it an insufferable color to look at?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2xcZS7arcgk

Its teh next big scam to flood white nations
>oy vey, climate change has made it too hard to live in africa and the middle east, better open those borders white devils.

>I think coastal Americans can agree that the heat has been getting worse
And that's bad, why? Those leftist bastions need to burn.

Peak Oil.

The highest temperature in my country was 44.9 degrees C and it was in 2007.

Global mean temperatures appear to have measurably increased over the last century or so and we're reasonably sure that human activity is at least partly responsible - either causing it directly or greatly exacerbating a natural climate shift.

Does it mean the polar ice caps are going to liquify in the next twenty years? No. But it does mean we might have to deal with some regional climate shifts over the next century or two.
Does it mean we'll all die if we don't switch to solar power immediately? No. But it wouldn't hurt to invest in more uranium fission
Does it mean the US should fork over billions of dollars to remain in the Paris Accords. No. Sending gibs to Africa fights global warming about as much as challenging it to fisticuffs.

I don't think people quite realize how much of a threat this is. It's also a bit difficult to put into words how radically incompatible the status quo is with human civilization or any kind of decent survival.

It's for example recognized, that large parts of the ice sheets are highly sensitive to even small amounts of warming. We know from Earth history that the last time temperatures were this high was during the Eemian interglacial (120 000 years ago), when sea level was between 6 to 9 m higher.
In fact, the last time present CO2 concentrations were sustained for thousands of years was during the Pliocene (2.6 - 5.3 Ma), when sea level was 20 m higher and ice sheets were constrained to the Southern Hemisphere. That's why climatologists think that even small changes to atmospheric chemistry (like we already have) will inevitably lead to decameter scale sea level rise, because once the climate feedbacks intrinsic to ice sheets start to operate, they feed on each other and keep going until the system moves into a new equilibrium (which could be close to complete deglaciation). And a sudden input of meltwater into the ocean has all sorts of cascading effects - we know for example from the paleoclimate record that a freshwater forcing from disintegrating ice sheets can stop the overturning circulation in the subpolar eastern North Atlantic. Once it collapses, it's associated with quite radical climatic changes in the Northern Hemisphere that persist for centuries.

And that's only the effect of collapsing ice sheets. It's been recognized that sea level rise actually stops being the biggest concern in high-end warming scenarios. Not because sea level rise diminishes with stronger warming (it increases in both speed and magnitude), but because something else starts to take over as the most serious threat, and I'll let you people guess what that might be.

Yes and no.
Climate has changed for the longest time. They're exaggerating it for nations, though, because they want to damage the West. They don't try this shit with brown countries.

Climate always changes. This is what climate does.

Climate change is real.
Humans is perhaps responsible for 30% of it, the rest is the solar cycles.
Global warming is good, it vaporizers more water and makes more farming easier.

deforestation is our number one concern.
the oldest environmental concern is the truest.
"global warming" is garbage...

why make us guess? Please finish the story, you were doing such a fine job.

Are you referring to the milankovitch cycles or the magnetic activity cycles? Because neither are effecting the climate in a way that corresponds to our temperature data.

Humans are responsible for 99% of the change in climate we have seen over the past century.

No. I strongly suggest reading up on climate engineering. Will change your perception on life.

>Asking the retards in Sup Forums if climate change is real.

Ok, only because you're asking so nicely

Under no-mitigation scenarios (often termed "business-as-usual") something very ominous would start to happen: Literal dead zones, where humans can't survive physiologically, would start to appear in the tropics and expand poleward with rising temperatures. The human body needs a specific temperature gradient to carry off its metabolic heat and maintain a constant internal temperature. Above certain external temperatures, dissipation of metabolic heat becomes impossible and the body undergoes lethal hyperthermia.

These dead zones would represent a bigger threat than sea level rise because (a) the total area of then would exceed the area effected by SLR and (b) they would appear more or less instantaneously (sea level on the other hand takes centuries/millennia to respond).

>30%

Try 0.5% you stupid fuck

the climate is always changing, yes.
a climate tax wont stop it from changing.
humans dont have an impact on the climate.

thank you for asking.

gas yourself you literal retard.
i'm not even kidding, put your fucking head in an oven.
you're an embarrassment to the white race.

see
fuck you retards for falling for the most blatant and well documented shilling campaign in recent history

did you just redirect me to my own post?

That's scary! Can we do anything about it? What can we do?

try this one

During my bachelor on Environmental Science, I used to be like some stupid shit head degenerate with 90 IQ like you. I'm currently taking my master's degree on Environmental Engineering, and I'll just say that humans don't do shit to the environment enough to make actual damage. Don't reproduce.

why so butthurt.

climate change raped your mom or something?

Boomers created feels based climate science, the entire hypothesis is OMG it feels a tiny bit hotter.

It's very real.
Truth of the matter is, the automotive industry is milking the meme for all it's worth while making it worse.

Heavily tax emissions (including those from agriculture) while drastically lowering income tax, this will cause a market shift to reforestation, plant-based diets and clean energy.
That's all. It's not so scary. Better than my grandkids scratching out an existence in an apocalyptic hellscape.
Don't let (((them))) convince you otherwise.

I'm doing masters in physics, looking at climate modeling.
>Environmental Engineering
what a faggot.

Not my mum, it'll make life extremely shitty for my grandkids if we don't get on top of it

>while drastically lowering income tax

Can we just get rid of it?

>It's very real

all the models are wrong
all the paleo tree rings are wrong (some of the data is made up or used upside down)
all the land air thermometers are wrong and endlessly adjusted every single day
all the sea surface temps are wrong and endlessly adjusted (buckets and engine intakes are the same?) every single day
let's just add the wrong air temp anomalies to the wrong sea temp anomalies, it's all temperature right?
the ice cores are somewhat right, they show it was warmer in the past

>very real

it's completely politicised and noble cause corruption has been endemic to climate science for at least 30 years.

>it'll make life extremely shitty for my grandkids if we don't get on top of it

your grandkids will melt and die because its 0,1 degree hotter?

Damn, the thing about discussing climate change is that i have no idea when someone is serious or just taking the piss.
Are you taking the piss now?

>looking at climate modeling

oh so you're learning how to skew results to produce optimal grant returns?

Even your predecessors admit that your entire field is wrong.

allmodelsarewrong.com/

Junk Science.

>0.1 degree hotter
Try 4 degrees, on average. The equator will be closer to 0.1, the poles closer to 20.
The climate is a heat engine - it's "work" is weather.
More heat means more weather - endless storms wiping out crops and homes with drought and floods.
I'm not saying it'll wipe out all of humanity, it'll just be very unpleasant and expensive. Much more so than planting some trees putting up some solar panels and cutting down on cheeseburgers.
But by all means, keep regurgitating false or out of context graphs care of exxonmobil while considering yourself woke. Good goy.

>Good goy.

are you REALLY saying "good goy" to a person that doesnt believe in the biggest jewish money laundering scheme in history?

if anyone here is a good goy, its you.

>Try 4 degrees, on average. The equator will be closer to 0.1, the poles closer to 20.

lmao.
its 0,1. not your imagined 999999999.

>it'll just be very unpleasant and expensive.

yes, in 300 years the beach properties in florida will have to be moved back a couple of meters.
very unpleasant and expensive.

This is the most low energy shilling I have replied to all night. You ignored every part of my post that hurt your fee fees.
Gas yourself brainlet.

what? learn to talk to people.
here, let me dumb my reply down to your retard level, maybe it'll help.

>you are the good, gullible goy
>the temp change is 0,1
>it wont be unpleasant and expensive

got it now, dumbo?
i might try to dumb it down even further for you to understand, but it'll be difficult.

>plant-based diets
kys

>Being this triggered by the suggestion of giving up meat and cheese

Have you heard of this little thing called... Uhhhhhhhhhhh... AIR CONDITIONING?

Blacks are the only ones low IQ enough to not support their race in a tempered environment.
Whites will have temp controlled houses and viechles.

When we need to go outside. Humans can go into 120celcius as long as it's not for too long. But higher than that, we could build spacesuits.

Want to build a new house? Just set up a temporary tent, chill the air inside of it and you can start building like before.

Global warming will be the best natural selection ever.

It's not scary. It's thrilling.

>Humans can go into 120celcius as long as it's not for too long

Back to watching your wife be raped by Somalis, Sven.

do you really think the surface of the earth will turn into lava if we dont pay taxes? :D

well, you might not believe it, but the other dude sure does......

So incapable of considering that you could be incorrect, resorts to "kys cunt" if narrative challenged at all.
Pretty sad outlook on what is a scientific argument.

>Don't let (((them))) convince you otherwise.
The fuck are you on about? It's (((them))) who are behind the green movement to begin with, the biggest push for this faggotry is from Hollywood iteself.

Shill or ideologically subverted, you decide.
Either way, you are useless.

Is gravity real?

Fuck off dumb nigger

Redpill me on algae blooms

World record in a 110+ celcius sauna is 16 minutes. And you could either walk outside to transfer to another viechle or just have a garage.
"Temperatures are normally kept around 158 to 176 degrees (70-80 degrees Celsius).

'I know this is very hard to understand to people outside Finland who are not familiar with the sauna habit,' Arvela said.

'It is not so unusual to have 110 degrees in a sauna. A lot of competitors before have sat in higher temperatures than that.'"

Probably not, but I wish that humans did. Maybe we could terraform the earth if we cranked up some giant nuclear power plants on the north and south pole to melt glaciers.

Adding valves to volcanoes to keep them from erupting and cooling the planet.

Stuff like that we could probably make a change

so nz animals are to Australians what leaves are to Merryfriends
interesting
now get rekt, nigger

>terraform the earth
the absolute state of sweden, yes

> Red pill me on climate change

Climate cahenges all the time, and always has.
Man-made global warming is BS. The human contribution to climate is minimal to non existent.

Man made rise in CO2 is real. If or how CO2 influences temperature is not understood. But plants love it, plant growth is better with more CO2, plants need less water, deserts are turning green and there are more trees than before industrialization.

CO2 tax is a tax on life itself, the jews wet dream.

No way does an arrogant, rude smelly frenchman talk down to a New Zealander. Get fucked you cheese eating surrender monkey.

>CO2 tax is a tax on life itself, the jews wet dream.

Reminds me of a joke.

>Why do the jews have such big noses?
>Because air is for free.

good christ m8 how are you this much of a faggot

You centrelink patrons realise the earth is flat, right?

Depends on what scale you talk about

>centrelink patrons
what

We don't have to pretend Maoris work, regardless - earths flat.

>Much more so than planting some trees putting up some solar panels and cutting down on cheeseburgers.

You know Asians are the ones producing the most pollution, right, fuckwad?

And you know they contribute less to science than America and Europe?

If we want to save humanity we have to wipe out the insect races

it has a basis in science but models with multiple variables are shit

Yea the time frame that can actually support human life.

We're reasonably sure =/= it's empirically certain

yes it is. to answer your real question though: no, we shouldnt cut our economies in half within just a decade or so because of it

does CO2 cause earthquakes too?

Kek

Oh god it's real the sun is powered by electric currents and shit is starting to surge

Are we all gonna die?

The globalists want a global tax because then they will have a de facto global government. Even if humans were causing global warming, the globalists wouldn't care. They're on a mission to kill billions of us anyway. Hmm, that might be why they keep scolding us for our use of technology.

yeah, but the west uses all of the shit they produce, retard

You do realize human life is alive and thriving across the entire span indicated on his graph, right?

Pure coincidence...

He doesn't his an idiot.

No matter how much indications of our effect in the world, including the introduction of heavy metal in the air we all breathe.

What ice blocks for antartica proved it's that the atmosphere didn't had this many metals before industrialization.

Go ahead prove me wrong.

GtFO. You climate change ghouls have been saying this shit since R-22 (refrigerant) was about to lose its patent. And Dupont came and saved the day.. since that..its been a fucking snowball effect.. Do your research dick heads. Almost 99% of HVAC techs know and feel the same...if they were around..that is.

Are you fucking stupid?

If we produced it ourselves it would boost our economy and it would help the middle and lower class