want some biopucci

kinda sad really
these girls don't want to be boys they're not trannies
they just want a after school program that doesn't use them as child labor

you'll never see a boyscout selling cookies on the street corner

Boy Scouts sell popcorn

If the Tent's a-rockin'
Don't come knockin'

Wonder how long it will be before we hear stories of underage orgies at jamboree

but it's actually just another fundraiser
the girlscouts have their entire system dependent on cookie sales and girls spend a third of their time in scouts working on the sales drive

I have kids in both programs and there really is a big difference

my son earned a badge for starting a fire with a bow drill
my daughter has neighborhood sales numbers on a white board in her room

This could be a good thing actually. The Boy Scouts, at its core, is a fundamentally conservative organization, and as long as they remain so they will continue to impart good values to all children who honestly strive to meet the standard the Boy Scouts set; however, in all honesty I wish they ran the Girl Scouts, so that the children would have the opportunity to learn the Boy Scouts' ethos in an environment of their actual peers.

Your absolutely right, I was just being a dick. The Girl Scouts are useless, and I think it imparts very little actual benefit to their members unlike the Boy Scouts.

Did Pattycake ever show her nipples?

somehow I got my eagle scout and was ota and all that bs.... The things that kids are exposed to on TV and shit nowadays compared how it is in scouts it might be good for some girls to be in it as long as things within it don't change. Hell just read the scout law, be good for more kids to learn that.

So does it means that a boy can join the Girl Scouts?

So are they gonna be changing the name or what? Boy scouts seems kind of mislabeled when it's not just boys in it.

exactly
I feel bad for the girls who actually wanted to do scout stuff like go camping and boating and stuff

my son has been on 3 camp outs this year with his troop my daughter got one last summer and has been told that their going again is dependent on

>you guessed it
cookie sales

Of course not. Only boys have to share.

Does this include girls with girl pensises?

my guess is that if there is large turnout they become the scouts of america and just lose the boy altogether

That will come. It won't happen over night, but eventually. And by that time it will be about making cupcakes and doing fundraisers and other lesbian bullshit.

hey they might get laid let them have this

>tfw i was a boy scout
>tfw no girl to fuck on camping trips

I was born too soon.

OF COURSE YOU BIGOT. IT'S 2017.

typical democrat thinking
kys

I can't wait for the shitstorm that happens after this.
>wooooooooow you mean two hormonal kids will experiment?? I bet cis scum caused this!

Goy Scouts

I use to take my nieces to Girl Scout meetings when my sister had to work late. I feel you. I was surprised by how different it actually was based on my own history with scouting, and the "leaders" looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about how woodcraft skills and the like.

That's gonna lead to a lot of first experiences. When I was in boy scouts in middle school, there were 2 years where the girl scouts reserved a camping trip at the same lake. My god was that fun.

>Boy Scouts is more fun than Girl Scouts
>instead of reforming Girl Scouts, let's infiltrate another male space

Feminism, every time.

This might actually be a good thing, so long as this program keeps them at relatively the same standards as the boy scouts proper. The scouts teach leadership, personal responsibility, and instill a sense of pride and self-esteem.

It will teach women to not be thots.

>Pattycake
>tranny
kys

Operation "Destroy up Everything That Might Create Normal Men" continues.

Nope. Only if they're a tranny.

Men and boys are the only ones not allowed to have spaces for their own gender. The crusade against boys clubs will continue. Video games, sports, nothing is sacred.

>The Boy Scouts, at its core, is a fundamentally conservative organization
Not anymore. Boy Scouts will now start to gut itself because of girls that will need special treatment. Policies will be rewritten so that they're girl friendly which basically make them as progressive as possible. Boy scouts cannot and will not ever be an institution that turns boys into men and instead will have to bring all boys down to a level that girls can compete.

Lol what like the actual ARMY taught women not to be thots? Nope they will lower their standards as always, and the institution will be destroyed.

are there any god damn pictures of this rapist' kids where they arent sticking phallic objects in their mouths?

jesus christ, u would think that the pedo's would at least also brutally condition their sex slaves to be less obvious in public

She got T h i i c

That's fucking gay as fuck

Girls should know how to do woods shit

>tfw I was in Seascouts and their were women
>including foreigners

Venture was coed before it was cool.

>implying boy scouts impart lessons that girls are interested in or will ever use
The two scouts play toward experience they'll need. Women need to learn to ply men for money and men need to learn to be self-sufficient and handy.

PPPPFFFFHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Yeah. You're probably right.

I always thought that kids in a military style hierarchy with ribbons and badges was pretty strange.

Putting teen boys and teen girls going through puberty in tents together...what could possibly go wrong?

if i were a scout leader, i would only want boys im my troop. preferably cute ones.

Girl scouts are glorified child car salesmen. At least teach them bitches how to sew

What do they do that is so demanding? Girls can't learn knots?

Why the fuck is the Left against designer babies?

>pretty strange
>not based af
Cuck
Boy scouts are too gay though, should be more militarized

>not one white kid

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I think it's time we start our own boys youth club.

Boy Scouts and Warhammer in the same week.
Is nothing sacred?

What happened to Warhammer

why do you faggots do this every single time an ass is posted

Official FB page said the diversity train is a-comin' to be more inclusive of gender and race :^)

brap

Idiots.

We've had this in Australia for years.

We called Jamborees 'Jambonerees' even though most chicks in scouts were bush pigs and bogans.

Sucks for the betas, rocks for the chads.

You are forgetting an important thing, women will infest leadership postions in large troops and crash them.
T. Former Star scout

Pretty fucking simple what that means. Why do liberals have to fucking over complicate EVERYTHING!! Girls have girlscouts, boys have boyscouts. The fuck. Sage

Unimaginably angry.

>by the time i have a son boy scouts will be a former shell of its self
>my son will never be part of a proto hitler youth program that turns boys into respectable men and also teaches to love his country
>my son will never get to have amazing camping experiences like i did with his best friends
>boy scouts will turn into cookie salesman 2.0 in my lifetime
Why fucking live

I am stunned by the number of people saying "this could be a good thing because it imparts good values."

A primary value of the boy scouts is that it was BOY scouts. The fact that this could be so lost on people talking about the values is beyond me.

MALES NEED MALE SPACES. FEMALES NEED FEMALE SPACES. WE ARE A SEXUALLY DIMPORPHIC SPECIES.

That's just a fact, and this obvious mistake of trying to blend genders will come to one of two ends:

1) Scouting generally will whither into a fraction of what it is now.

2) Scouting will morph into something completely as it incorporates the feminine sensibility and cease to exist in it's current manifestation.

Both of these are disastrous. The fact the Boy Scouts would allow such a suicidal decision shows the level of degradation of Western Civilization.

We are in serious trouble, folks. The neo-Marxist infestation is everywhere.

Not enough room here to detail all the deleterious effects of mixing the genders in scouting.

I’m fucking angry right now. Why they ruin everything. Was it jews?

T. Eagle Scout fag.

Also I fucked 2 girls who were in venture crew during 2 different camping trip. I can’t imagine how girls will be run the train by entire or Boy Scout troop.
Soon there will giant headline “Great Scout sex scandal”

TAKE YOUR FUCKING KID CAMPING

INVITE HIS FRIENDS

So is it just Scouts now?

Had my first kiss at a scout camp, can confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=QzBxzvC6nV0

Exchange the word hobby for boy scouts.

COOKIES SELL THEMSELVES