How do you feel about the death penalty?

How do you feel about the death penalty?

It won't bring back victims, but it'll ensure we don't keep paying for them to stay alive.

Jailing Killers won't bring victims back either.

in the us, because of the court cost of the appeals it's actually more expensive to sentence someone to death.

It may or may not be morally justifiable to kill a murderer.
This is not a question that needs arguing over however, since it is inevitable that any human justice system is imperfect, it is not worth risking executing even one person unjustly if we have an alternative way to deal with people we strongly suspect are murderers, which we do.

KILL ALL JEWS LET GOT SORT THEM OUT.

Give them 1 appeal and then take them out back and shoot them.

I don't see how one can be anti-abortion and pro-death penalty, but many are

To kill a countrymen is to be a traitor. and you fuckers know what we do with traitors

You want the state to have the power to kill you?

Because one is a child and the other is a goddamn traitor, Eye for an eye

I used to be opposed to it back when I was a libertarian, but this year I say we need to expand the death penalty. Child molesters, habitual felons, people who cut drugs with lethal fentanyl for profits, usuerous Jews and Shabbos Goy, rapist, and traitors should all be put to death. Sometimes the world is better off without some people and someone needs to do it.

Killing killers keeps killers from killing.

>killing killers is wrong!

>also brought to you by the people who think
>we should destroy the lives of people say bad things
>who cares if he did/said it twenty years ago!

>killing killers won't bring back victims

let the victims kill them

You wanna let them go?

Read as killing niggers. Someone should shoop this.

People want the state to have the power to crush all their enemies with impunity, they rarely think about what happens when their enemy takes control of the apparatus of that state

Underrated

A just retribution.

I don't want my taxes to pay for a murderer's food.

Personally I view prison for life as being a greater hell than death.

>Personally I view prison for life as being a greater hell than death.
They obviously do not, since they do not commit suicide.

I want televised executions with video game assassins and fabulous prizes!

>Australian doesn't know how prisons don't give prisoners shoelaces anymore because they try to strangle themselves with them
Going against your national heritage there.

Pedos should drown in deep sea with stones around their necks.

Jailing rapists won't unrape the victims.
Paying reparations won't unslave slaves.
Accepting refugees won't bring back victims of the syrian civil war.
Punching nazis won't ungas the jews.

it doesnt need to be as expensive as it currently is just tie their head to the barrel of a barret .50 ez pz
not this million dollar drug cocktail bull shit

I think that killing or shitting them in a room for life is a waste of resources.Do what the commies did,send the criminals to work 15 hour shifts in the mines.Yoi dont hav to pay them,you can beat and torture them to get more productivity and the average lifespan of such a worker wpuld be between 6moths and 6 years since etering the mine.
Ez pz.

We should use it on pinkos.

>cutting drugs with lethal fentanyl
>implying this isn't a public service
inb4 muh friend was a junkie piece of shit you big meanie take that back

>Punching nazis won't ungas the jews.
>Undoing something that didn't happen

why not put it in the hands of the victim's family?
countries like brazil and mexico NEED death penalty. the world is not a fairytale

Batman is a faggot who lets killers repeatedly kill innocent so that he can keep his power fantasies on repeat. Solve problems permanently.

Seems like i have to be that shit head that says, what if they execute the wrong guy?

I'm pro-death penalty and pro-flogging. Prisons shouldn't be used for minor crimes and similar when a good lashing will do. It's barbaric to jail someone for 2 months for, say, fighting with his friend pre-wedding, or pissing up a tree.

It isnt a punishment, it isnt to make the badguy "pay." It is a society determining that you are no longer welcome amongst them. What you have done cannot be overlooked or forgiven it was a crime of the highest order and your neighbors can no longer trust you to live amongst them. In the old days exile was a comparable punishment and could be used as a substitue. Today their are no longer unclaimed lands that societies unwanted can be sent to, so they are removed by the only other mean, death.

I generally don't oppose it, but as others like have pointed out, the process is too long and expensive to make the whole thing worthwhile. You either speed up the process / make it more efficient or keep them in jail. The main objective is to keep them away from society, so both options work and it is only a question of making it more cost effective.

Against for the sole purpose that the government kills them professionally, painless and clean as opposed to their crime.

Most deaths are more cruel than the one the government picks for you, so no. Let them live and rot in a cellar too small to stand in and too small to lay in until they get an aneurism from insanity.

Just cut their arms off. Cheap, effective, horrifying, easy to publicly ridicule the cunts, and hey, if they don't like living with no arms they can just jump off a bridge. Killing murderers with a nice sleepytime cocktail is way too fucking lenient.

A faggot at work was telling me executing people costs way too much money anyway and all I said was Deutre probably spends more on lunch than executing 10 criminals.

Batman is secretly an argument for pro death penalty.