Orange ep5

No Orange thread?
You'll make Naho cry.

Not being able to fuck your high school crush really makes you cry, even when you're married and have a child.

I hope she cries.

She deserves it anyway

Honestly, if the author half of the dumb future bits, and made the romance a "happy" accident, rather than the very thing that would save Kakeru, this story would be so much better.

>have powers to tell what will happen in the future with letters
>use it for your shitty first crush in school instead saving thousands of people

This fucking show

It's not like she really knew her letter would go back in time tho

She still does everything wrong though so I doubt she could make a difference that actually matters.

You know. I kind of hope he wins in this universe.

Kakeru is a needy fuck.

PARARERU WAADO

Good, I hate this cunt

I find myself liking the show more and more. Not AOTS material but an enjoyable watch nonetheless.
Also, do they really not care that two of them didn't pass the test, or does it not work like that in Japan?

His whole speech about not having regrets really came off as a death flag for this universe.

>anything except your waifu/husbando
>relevant
Pick one.

>Suwa
Bro... ;__;

Also, why the hell is their teacher talking about black holes, and parallel worlds and shit?

This alternate Suwa might get cucked, but at least we know he has countless bitches he can fuck to the emptiness away it.

You should be able to solve this.

You know, after finishing the episode I now feel itr for Suwa too. Fuck.

I've been feeling for him but he's been such a bro this episode and the last that it really started hurting knowing he won't win. He really has no chance once Kakeru shows up, I'll keep hope for him to have his own parallel world with his own Naho.

He chose to save his friend knowing he has a kid in the future.

who /gg/ here?
>tfw 2D highschoolers have better gear than i can afford

I hope the soundtrack will have a clean version of "Yuriko, Yuriko".

>Ten years later
>Married with children
>Still hasn't grown up

There's just no hope for some people.

She'll cry anyway.

I need Suwa to find another girl so I'm not sad when I look at him

>8 years later
>still alone
>still here
You tell me.

>that guy with the ant desguise suit
kek

Does sound like a pretty shitty life.

Why don't you try and change?

Would have it any other way.

Sounds like there's hope yet then.

Nice Freudian slip. But basically, I think if I go back in time I would just do everything exactly the same because I was me myself who took those decisions after all. I will continue walking the road I chose even if I know it's wrong because it's what I chose.

Their uniform designer needs to be shot.
Red socks with green, ew.

>Kakeru and Naho cuteness
>Azusa calling Hagita cute
>Suwa just being a bro in general
This episode made me smile quite a bit.

I dunno user I got that second hand anxiety when Naho got cornered by bitch senpai. Still a fun episode but I was a bit painful.

I did too but then Suwa showed up and saved the day and I felt much better. I seriously hope the bullying doesn't become a recurring thing.

Just a quick reminder that Bitch-senpai actually never did anything wrong.

Except when he invited her under the ladder to harass her?

This show really needs a dose of comedy to lighten up the mood.

Would you let your crush be BLACKED, Sup Forums?

You wouldn't be so selfish as to not let her experience the pleasure of the BIG, BLACK COCK, right?

>harass her
She literally just wanted to see her hairpin.

Nahoe even scratched herself because she's such an autistic antisocial spaz.

Keep telling yourself that. The cunt knew who and where that hair pin came from.
Those cunts were going to bully her Nippon style.

And she needed her friends in a secluded place with her for that? I think she was harassing her. Naho would have probably never seen that hairpin again under the pretext of " let me borrow it for today". But rather than hers, It's more Kakeru's fault for flip-flopping.

No. Only if I watch.

>Not being able to fuck your high school crush
Jesus, not this again.

Why didn't she try to save Kakeru's mother first? Seems like that would fix a lot of problems.

She did, the first day in the letter said not to invite Kakeru along.
But they did anyway because Naho didn't believe it.

She should have written about saving his mother instead of saving Kakeru.

Wait, they all know of the letter, and all of them have one?

The intention was that Kakeru would go home and save his mother

Well just stopping her from doing it wouldn't have solved her problems or made her not want to do it again. Same with Kakeru.

that makes sense, but if you prevent someone from commiting suicide it's still a fucked up situation because she will probably be put away in a clinic and shit and chances are she will try again
it would still fuck kakeru up i guess

You just need to support her properly.

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

Time travel/Parallel world rules are being left ambiguous, there's a sense of mystery and anxiety in the series. Notice how future Naho never explains anything big clearly? Like how Kakeru dies or the thing you're talking about or how she's married to Suwa? She's only explaining what current Naho is feeling. I think as the mystery unfolds we'll have better explanation of all the concepts here.

Time travel is stupid. It's best not to question it.
It's such a lazy and boring plot device.

So I hope Naho still ends up with Suwa. He deserves it.

There is infinite parallel worlds with infinite possibilities. This anime is shit in all af them.

>this universe
user, I-

continually proves himself to be best boy
being Suwa is suffering

Yes, read the manga its only like 25 chapters and it is well worth the ride

Help I'm in love with Naho.
I just want her to be happy in the end but it also hurts because I really want her to be with me. I feel Suwa's pain.

Okay Suwa.

How can anyone not root for Suwa baffles my mind.

Well, it's like if you believe that the person who's like you is a good match then Kakeru is indeed the one although Suwa is undoubtedly a cooler guy.

I'm enjoying this a lot. OP is great.

I think I might like this show a lot more if it was not hyped up so much because so far I have been pretty disappointed. There is nothing really special about it is just typical shoujo retarded shit.

OTP

They're very tsun for each other but everyone supposedly drifted away after Kakeru killed himself.

Was anyone else in the group paired up in the future?

No, only Naho/Suwa.

Bad news for you I bring user.

Do they get together in this timeline?

I don't think it's directly stated.

Notice how in thi episode she said Hagita wopuld look good without his glasses and he switched to contacts in the future.

He should've just gotten fancier glasses.

So, Suwa/Naho? or not? ;_;

Suwa literally NTRs his AU self.

>tfw really only care about Hagita and Azusa but their relationship will never be touched upon
>tfw want to learn more about the girl with long black hair but she is completely irrelevant
Just kill me

Why are side characters always the most interesting?

I don't know user. But it's fucking torture

love is important

>when Naho and I got married, we chose that path because Kakeru was dead
That's depressing as shit. Why would you even get married when it's obvious that you're literally the backup option?

Kekerus accident was no accident.

The kid still exists in the other timeline, from what I understand so far.

He just liked her that much and maybe Naho saw him as a comforting presence now that Kakeru had died. Still feels bad when looking at it from an outside perspective though, Suwa deserved to win the Naho.

When watching or reading a shoujo it important to remember feelings drive the plot, so when the plot hinges on regret over a character dying you've got to make it so everything feeling wise is awful if the regretful thing happens.
Since this show likes to fast forward to show a 'dark' future, they can't have them actually having fun without the guy. With him alive, the future is bright and hopeful, with him dead everything is sad and awful

>not meshing romance with the savior shit
you're just mad because you're watching this from the guy's perspective

they're together in the manga

Pretty sure this is the first show I've seen that actually accurately represents the sort of bullshit meaningless conversations that high school friends have. It's real nice.

Why were these two being so serious and mean towards Suwa in this scene? You'd think they'd be a little more sympathetic. Like they call him an idiot for supporting his friends' happiness I mean what

the anime is super gay . the manga was ok

you are super gay user

why doesnt hagita get up to more antics and shit like he did in the manga

They didn't really came off as mean to me. They jsut wanted to convey their position clearly. And Takako calls him a fool for not believing Naho can like him, not for supporting Kakeru.

That makes a lot more sense, yeah.
>And Takako calls him a fool for not believing Naho can like him
Didn't pick up on that. Thanks autism

Not a bad episode, really love the OP and ED.

Do you think Okabe-sensei built a time machine for Naho?

No, it was Hagita. In the end, it's revealed that his letter from the future says than building a time machine is possible.