Goku you will die in 3 years from now and you wont be able to fight the Androids

>Goku you will die in 3 years from now and you wont be able to fight the Androids
>you will from a heart disease
>here takes this medicine it will save your life
>3 years passes
>no one even thinks about gathering the Dragonballs and wishing that Goku to be immune to diseases
>therefore Goku gets sick mid-fight

bravo

No reason to call the dragon for that shit.
Trunks gave him pills so he wouldn't get heart cancer, but goku is a dumbass so he didn't use them.

Zangya is love
Zangya is life
Zangya is everything
Zangya is a miracle of the universe
Zangya might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>>you will from a heart disease

>no one even thinks about gathering the Dragonballs and wishing that Goku to be immune to diseases

The Dragon Balls can't do that, hence why the people in FT's timeline couldn't wish Goku back when he died from illness.

>Dragon Balls can revive dead people, grant immortality but cant grant disease immunity

Suuure

>the people in FT's timeline couldn't wish Goku back when he died from illness.

Piccolo died and they couldnt wish anything there

They can revive people from abnormal causes such as murder. A disease coming naturally isn't the same.

The borders of these limits are even discussed in the Freeza Arc, where they manage to revive the Great Patriarch *for a short time*, because he was about to die from natural causes anyway, but the stress from Freeza's invasion made the process quicker, an unnatural, outside the body's reach to defend itself kind of circunstance.

>disease counts as natural death

no
Dying from old age like the Great Namek Guy did is what counts as natural cause

>dying to a heart infection is natural death

nice american education right there
takes some more biology classes

its literally a tiny organism killing you from inside

Full retard.

Fucking DBZ babies who've never watched the original Dragon Ball series where they explain how the dragon balls work posting stupid shit like this all the time BAKA.

It's time to stop posting, user.

>Piccolo died and they couldnt wish anything there
I meant before he died, retard

>I meant before he died, retard
>retard

says the one who doesnt know what he said is totally irrelevant anyway because Goku already died once and Earth's Dragonballs can only revive a person once.

More like:

>During the three years they never bothered taking goku to a hospital to get his heart examined and possibly do something about it early.

Trunks says it clearly that they dont have a cure for it at the time

so you can assume early detection wouldnt have helped either

What's the point? The retarded dragon would just say "hurrr that's beyond my powurrrs".

It properly would.
Its far easier to cure someone if you know about the illness three years in advance than trying to cure him retrospective.

>It probably would

>Trunks says it clearly that they dont have a cure for it at the time
This, besides Trunks gave him a cure anyway. People need to pay attention.

>Dying from heart disease is a natural death

I see the public school system has failed you user.

>if Frieza would have just trained for like a week before coming to earth for revenge, he would have beat Trunks, Goku, Vegeta, all the Androids, and Cell with a single finger

You can use them to wish for immortality. Pretty sure diseases would be fine.

>Dragon Balls can revive dead people, grant immortality but cant grant disease immunity
Read the manga fool.

Also when has the Dragon Balls ever granted someone immortality in canon media?

>What are the Namek Dragon Ball?
Retard indeed.

>read the manga fool
>posts manga
>manga doesnt disprove anything that has been said

retard

It wouldn't work anyway since the disease hasn't manifested yet.

Also, wishing for him be immune to diseases wouldn't work anyway since he would only be immune to earth diseases, not space ones.

Also, shenron can't grant immortality, only eternal youth.

>not space ones.

its not a space disease

>Also, shenron can't grant immortality, only eternal youth.

its basically the same or toriyama went full retard
because on Namek Vegeta is weaker than Frieza and he says if he become eternal youth then Frieza cant do shit against him

>manga doesnt disprove anything that has been said
Retard pls Roshi say that the Dragon Balls can't grant a wish that exceeds the power of the creator. Are you blind?

>Also when has the Dragon Balls ever granted someone immortality in canon media?
Since you didn't reply to this. I accept your concession.

>Retard pls Roshi say that the Dragon Balls can't grant a wish that exceeds the power of the creator. Are you blind?
But god said he can't bring back dead people, yet the Dragon Balls can.

>Retard pls Roshi say that the Dragon Balls can't grant a wish that exceeds the power of the creator. Are you blind?

Where does it say disease immunity exceeds it?
Show me.

>Also when has the Dragon Balls ever granted someone immortality in canon media?

When has anyone said immortality cannot be granted in canon media?

Multiple people tried but didnt get to wish it and no one said it cannot happen.

You cant prove either wrong.

Where did it say the Dragon Balls can only do what the creator can do? Wouldn't they be unless if that was the case? The Dragon Balls are "omnipotent" within the realm of the creator's Ki.

>Show me.
I did retard.
>the Dragon Balls can't grant a wish that exceeds the power of the creator
>It's a virus that attacks the heart. Not even a Super Saiyan can fight off

>Multiple people tried
>tried
Keyword retard, just because they tried to wish for it doesn't mean the Dragon Ball can do it.

>I did retard.

Neither of those say that the dragon balls cannot grant disease immunity.

>Keyword retard, just because they tried to wish for it doesn't mean the Dragon Ball can do it.

Reading comprehension.
They tried. As in tried to wish, but didnt even get to the wish part.
They == Vegeta and Frieza.
Gohan and Krillin was also agreed in a situation and Dende almost asked for it for Vegeta.

You cant prove that Dragon Balls cant grant it.

All you can do is repeat "the Dragon Balls can't grant a wish that exceeds the power of the creator"
like a real retard but that wont prove me wrong.

>Neither of those say that the dragon balls cannot grant disease immunity.
Yes it does retard. Manga>>>>Some faggot on Sup Forums
Deal with it.

>You cant prove that Dragon Balls cant grant it.
You can't prove that the Dragon Balls can grant it

Peace, retard.

>The Dragon Balls are "omnipotent" within the realm of the creator's Ki.
Pic kind of related

>Yes it does retard.
no it doesnt
feel free to circle the part where it specifically says it cannot grant immunity to diseases

>Manga>>>>Some faggot on Sup Forums
>some faggot on Sup Forums

thats you

>Where did it say the Dragon Balls can only do what the creator can do? Wouldn't they be unless if that was the case? The Dragon Balls are "omnipotent" within the realm of the creator's Ki.
In this case there shouldn't be a problem to heal someones sickness.
Don't tell me bringing someone back from the dead is so fucking easier than making someone immune to a disease.