Macross Delta

How can Makina even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1XQn_wEgNA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed7O-SjjXmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for morning booger

That anatomy needs some work, those abs aren't quite right.

Wait for BDs.

Solo wing Mirage soon

Doujin where he fucks Reina straight when

Reina AND Makina.

At least the Female Pilot with Burgundy color scheme got more lines in this episode so that's an improvement

I start feeling if Mirage will do something in battle, it will be due to she complete immune to everything(can't be buffed by Walkure, but at the same time, can't be nerfed and VARed).

But still her being MIA still annoys me

Why? She's basically a non-character.

She can be VARed if exposed to far too long but she's semi-immune due to being around with Walkure.

>The Freyja Show

No one cares

Mirage again sad for a few seconds and nothing else. What a writers this series has.

wasted.

She's taking after Arad in being a squad leader. Arad's not really done much in combat since episode 1.

You just wait. Meme magic sometimes happens.

I know Mirage afraid she will getting VARed, but maybe that's because she doesn't know she can't be VARed due to different reason.
And it won't be a problem if writer actually planned this kinda asspull to her, because everytime the prince start singing, she just went MIA.

Nobody does anything in the squad except Hayate

Update version of this?

There is a chance,

ETERNAL SONGS

>Mikumo and Hayate missing.

They are probably in a hospital or something. Both were FOLD OVERLOADED.

You can see Mirage is planning something according to her expression and poses.

I could post a more recent one, but it would not have ones from today's episode. I hope the original creator of these up'ss a new one soon

I just cant stop posting memes.

is it really a meme when you alone and maybe one more person are pushing it?

You mean him and his phone.

yes

Really looking forward to hearing all of GIRI GIRI MADE, it might even surpass GIRI GIRI AI

Mirage is irrelvant IRRELEVANT

Cassim seemed to recognize the Immelman surname. Either he was one of the Windermerean fighters Immeldad met with, or he (and most probably the other Knights too) met him in Aradel, that town they are visiting in Keith's manga right now. It's just too much of a coincidence that all the future members of the White Knight squad were in the same town, plus the twins were selling Hayate's pendant. Aradel is also in Freyja's province and to top that there are ruins and a NUNS garrison nearby. The pieces are starting to fit. I'd love to see all those cute shotas and teen Cassim animated so I hope this is the case.

You just wait. If meme magic worked for tv, it'll work here too. And no one, no one cares about love triange you fucking autist.

Let's hope for an early leak next week

>no one cares about love triange you fucking autist.
I.R.R.E.L.E.V.A.N.T for everything retard

Will Mirage ever even be relevant?

Progress:

>We're not halfway throught the series yet! She'll be developed!
>We're halfway now. Second cour will definitely shine the spotlight on her.
>We've still got 12 episodes left! A lot can happen.
>We've still got 10 episodes...she'll get developed. She will...
>9 episodes! Still got time.

Now we're down to 8

Did i trigger you?

>They are probably in a hospital or something.
>they bond over talking about muh kaze and Wright excavating her sarcophagus out of ruins or something
Mikumo is going to crash the bowl with no survivors

>all this shipper asspain/bait

give me plane fights

>Macross Delta
>mecha
(lol

The last time Sup Forums used meme magic a plane crashed with no survivors, 150 people died. Be careful.

This and Mirage going full Pixy will create so many buttblasted waifufags everyone sane would have to abandon the threads.

no.

Does it even matter?
Mirage is going to win. That's why I can't enjoy all the Hayate / Freyja scenes; they're just a waste of time.

>Morris will die soon
Why.

That is the twist.

>Ace Combat slav memelord still replying to himself

I would actually make a love triangle at least.

This time it'll only crash these threads and burn Kawamori's house.

>Does it even matter?
>Mirage is going to win. That's why I can't enjoy all the Hayate / Freyja scenes; they're just a waste of time.

Even Freyja finds your delusion funny.

What do the Miragefags that still think Mirage will win the bowl even think will happen?

>Mirage, I never realized how beautiful you looked just staring at me from afar, from the corner and gasping everytime I made contact with Freyja. I'm sorry for not noticing how perfect you are for me. Let's date now. Scre the emotional connection I have with Freyja. Just gasp for me baby, that's all I need to be happy.

No one fucking cares about triangle. Everyone just wants for something to happen.Mikumo will win the bowl, delusional Freyjakeks.

There is only one shitposter still care about the triangle.

I think the only way for Mirage to win at this point is for Freyja to die.

It's playing exactly like romance anime, or other macross series, do:
>Girl A gets closer to Boy
>Girl B gets ignored
>During the last two episodes Boy and Girl A drift away
>Boy and Girl B get together
>End

All of the scenes depicting Freyja and Hayate will meant nothing at the end.

Some people have fucked up ab genetics.

Mikumo is the bowl.
Hayate = dead.
Mirage = dead inside.
Freyja = mindbroken.
The rest of the episodes will focus on Mikumo and her rise to the galactic throne.

>No one fucking cares about triangle.
t. scared and delusional Freyjafag

Even if she dies why would Hayate even consider Mirage for romance?

>Mikumo and her rise to the galactic throne.
I am too lazy but someone gotta copypaste Razgriz poem.

The way the show has gone so far, not even a chance.

Hayate might as well be harem lead dumb when it comes to Mirage. At least there's been some thought towards Freyja, even if it was prompted by Mirage.

They could remove Mirage from the show and nothing would change.

I don't give a shit about the triangle, I just want to see her become relevant

And that's why I specifically stated "The Miragefags who still think that Mirage will win"

Sheez, youre all so quick to jump the gun.

>It's playing exactly like romance anime, or other macross series, do:
>>Girl A gets closer to Boy
>>Girl B gets ignored
>>During the last two episodes Boy and Girl A drift away
>>Boy and Girl B get together
>>End

You're really dumb. That only ever happened in SDF with Hikaru and Misa. And it wasnt like Hikaru was completely uninterested in Misa, he vacilated between her and Minmay. And guess what. Hikaru and Misa actually had romantic development that came from both sides, like, actual episodes that we're geared towards that. He settled with her in the end because he realized he and Misa were better suited for each other because he and Minmay never were on the same wavelength.

Mirage has nothing going for her, Hayate at most considers her a friend.

Your fps is fucked up.

>because he and Minmay never were on the same wavelength.
>Minmayfag damage control

That's Ace Combat as fuck

Plane fights? Only shipperbait here. They've gotta sell Delta somehow, you know.

If Bogue's celebrity crush escalates, we will be in for several weeks of autistic bickering between yurifags and anti-yurifags. God help us all.

Hayate should draw a fuck you over that old shinigami

What show are you describing here?

>shitposter can't even come up with an argument

youtu.be/1XQn_wEgNA4

They could always write an asspull that's why Im not 100% sold in HayaFre. Mirage could be declared the winner only because she won Hayate, no matter the asspull.

It was Ace Combat as fuck since Episode 1. Not-Belkans relying on ace squadrons and weird superwepaons are the other thing.

Sorry to burst your buble but I could give less than half a fuck about Minmay, Hikaru and Misa. Theyre all equally annoying and pathetic in the love department.

Take your stupid damage control memes elsewhere. Not my fault your answer to a coherent post can only be weak bait.

Why is he so perfect?

Yurifags are retarded. I'm all for cute girls loving each other, but Makina and Reina re 100% confirmed non lesbians.

An actual knight in a squadron of faggots. He and Hermann are the only non-retarded ones though.

Cassim is the bro we all deserve. Aniki!

Not my fault you're still buttravaged Minmayfag

>mfw the whole runedeath drama from last episode got resolved super easy because Hayate and Freyja don't dwell on drama like that

Because he punches NUNShits.

I don't get hardcore yurifags. Are they deluded guys or women? They act like women, but there are so many that I'd assume they're straight guys.

Poor Belkan, did he take your CLAY?

Inorite? I was expecting some serious angst and spent the whole week preparing my heart. So as soon as they got over it and we're smiling and shit I was so relieved I let my guard down.

Big Mistake. I got destroyed by the protoculture fucking shit up.

Usage of ED2 was fucking fantastic here

She doesn't need more than an episode or two for her arc to be concluded and her to git gud. She's obviously not going to get triangle development as that would require far more episodes than there are on hand now.

Why is Mikumo and Hayate missing from this preview shot? Is Mikumo going to go full villain next episode? Did she kidnap Hayate to get Freyja to do her bidding?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed7O-SjjXmw

No, they both suffered some kind of fold overload or something, they're probably in a hospital.

They're the one filming the next episode.

>resolved super easy because Hayate and Freyja don't dwell on drama like that

This is what made me think that relationships like this wont last long. No relationsship go super smooth without any bickering.

In the beginning we saw consistent bickering between HayaMira. But now Mira is near to non-existent.

Mikumo's probably in a coma. Hayate just crashed so he might be hurt

So based on what we saw this episode:

Mikumo is some sort of ancient bioweapon or the derivation of one that was found on Windermere. NUNS was studying her abilities to use her in the same way that the Windermere forces are now using Heinz. This explains why they had fold wave jamming devices already developed and gives context to the cryptic video conference the NUNS higher-ups were having in Episode 14 (where they state that the effects of Heinz's song are less than what they predicted and that the Windermerians haven't figured out the true capabilities of the ruins).

Following all of this, the reason why Wright nuked Windermere is specifically to try and stop whatever they had planned.

Is there anything shown or said that disproves the above?

Mikumo please be okay. Her slowly becoming more human was really heartwarming, I hope she gets a happy end.

They are both in coma. Hayate lost his consciousness too,