Watch Sean Hannity Tomorrow

This may very well be one of the most defining moments in American history. As an associate and friend of one of the involved parties, I have to say we're in for the long haul once the revealed news breaks on the show. There are no surprises, both know what is being asked and what the other will say. However, they scripted it themselves. The President doesn't trust any one of the major news networks, nor the acronym organizations that he is supposed to have control over. He visited Mr. Campos during his trip to LV last week, and this is where the idea was hatched. The President trusts Sean Hannity over every single journalist or anchor by far, and that is why he got the two in contact.

Don't miss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/918180339117277184
nytimes.com/1996/05/11/us/a-policeman-who-rescued-4-in-bombing-kills-himself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le hannity does nothing meme

OP is a faggot

If they don't blame Mossad I'll know you're lying.

Ok I'll believe
He is going to reveal something or ?

Roll for kek blessing

Most likely BS

Is this why he has armed guards?

No, it's cuz hes president

Ocampos on hannity??

Tick tock, goyim. Watch my show, goyim.

Las Vegas leaks live on TV???

PADDOCKS NOTE HAS BEEN RELEASED, SHOWS HIS FIRING CALCULATIONS AND ALSO MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION NOT MENTIONED BY THE POLICE

Fake and gay

Campos, dummy!

In what way?

He's going to flip the official story, which has already been flipped a few times already. This flip is going to cause catastrophic damage to a lot of organizations' reputations and trust with the public.

Who?

There were a few times during the last week when Hannity believed he had finally talked Mr. Campos into coming on the show, only for him to back out due to not yet being ready to go public.

Has to be live

Nonsense

Mossad was behind Las Vegas.

Goddam its annoying how every other thread is some disinfo LARP on pol these days.

Shareblue is getting better but will never win.

>Stay tuned for this breaking news folks, you don't want to miss this!

>But first just watch this short commercial break...

FUCK OFF MSM SENSATIONALIST SHILLS!!!

I'm so glad Trump is regulating you fuckers into oblivion.

Fuck you it’s literally gonna be a puff piece about how brave the spic was and he’s a trump supporter.

>Tomorrow
Make the thread tomorrow then.

user pls, we will already be watching Hannity tomorrow

You think some liberal arts hobbyist could write spin like this? Shareblue is garbage and can't write anything aside from headlines.

Seriously? Lol Campos wtf

>He's going to flip the official story
If that's the case, I hope this guy has legitimate protection.

>watch Sean Hannity tomorrow
>one of the most defining moments in American history
I doubt it but I will tell you what I will do. When I come to pol tomorrow and if some major bombshell is dropped from Sean I will watch a mirrored link. Otherwise I will shitpost as usual.

Oh wow it's nothing. Fuck off nigger

We know the Soros, DNC, Obama, Blacklivesmatter, AntiFa, Southern Poverty Law Center, & (((friends))) are responsible for Vegas.

Bump

No.

Shareblue is one of the reasons it's happening on Hannity.

At first it will, Hannity is going to play dumb. Campos is going to start answering some of the questions by spreading breadcrumbs once they get into the aspects of retelling the story. Hannity will double, go back and ask him a few questions to clear anything up and Mr. Campos will lay down a loaf of break for the world to see.

I am.

That's one of the reasons it has taken so long to get him actually on the show. Needed to get him a highly trained, thoroughly background checked crew of people to be with him at all times for the foreseeable future.

Is he announcing himself the lead host for Hunger Games?

Hannity will also say the word "COMP" in a subtle manner as codeword so you know this shit is all legit.

Tooooo easy which makes me think it's sketchy

VERIFIED LARP

VERIFIED LARP

MOSSAD IS BEHIND LAS VEGAS

CAMPOS IS MOSSAD

I thought I read a post where (they) arrested Mr. Compos tonight as the 2nd shooter?

Jesus dude, lay off the mushrooms.

That will be up to the people to decide in the future.

;)

Jesus, this bubble isn't bursting... the other shoe just isn't dropping.

We've been promised an atomic happening for months, but we get nada... just Hannity saying 'Tick-Tock'...

Hillary was supposed to be informing on everyone by now, but she's out doing speaking tours and book signings and jabbering on twitter like a 16 year old girl

HANNITY AND COMBS IS BACK!

alan combs, the very definition of erotic

Hannity just interviewed the Prez tonight after the PA speech.

Was fake

>just Hannity saying 'Tick-Tock'...
You have to understand the process of getting such a highly critical figure, who just 2 weeks ago was living a normal life, to come on a show and announce to the world that the whole thing is a sham. Sean Hannity gets a little overexcited sometimes, but it was still known that Mr. Campos was going to make an appearance. It was just a matter of when.

>Hillary was supposed to be informing on everyone by now, but she's out doing speaking tours and book signings and jabbering on twitter like a 16 year old girl
Newsflash, no one gives a flying hell about her anymore in Washington or New York. Most people can't wait for her to finally push some daisies so she finally shuts that hole in her face up.

The President is very excited about these occurrences. He's been jumping to start hitting these people hard. We're about to see what he can really do.

Literally raised from the dead.

i know his ratings are bad but advertising on Sup Forums? really?

So you're saying we should baton down the hatches and prepare for a motherfucking happening?
Let there be justice!

All hands on deck.

sigh, if its some virtue signaling bullshit trying to force white people to accept "theyre not all bad, lets not send them back oi vey" then its not going to change anything.
We know theyre not all bad, but apparently all white people will always be bad.
Im expecting to see the same played out counter virtue signaling bullshit because thats what it sounds like youre saying it will be but being clever thinking we think its something else.
Pretty obvious it was antifa and isis who did it then pinned it on muh white male shooter.

>(((no)))

Your lies will not last forever, friendo... stop naming "me" enemy, and you will know peace, and piece...

>Bodyguards
Campos seen here with his bodyguards.
Almonds activated
twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/918180339117277184

You heard him boys all hands on deck! Show me your war face!

If Campos just says Paddock was yelling "Allahu Ackbar", that alone would embarrass the FBI.

I want to believe.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

If nothing happens tomorrow I official lose faith in Sup Forums forever

this one is on you OP

I'm not watching your show Sean. Nothing resembling even an iota of truth is making it onto mainstream airwaves. If you've got the goods, release it on the internet and let people work their magic to disseminate it. Otherwise I'm not buying shit, because there isn't going to be some overton window shifting anything spoken on national fucking television.

let the bodies hit the floor

THEY may plan something awful tomorrow to prevent this. Is Hannity protected? His bosses? The studio? His children?

Someone pls check obama

Chaos is justice.

I hope this is for real though I can’t help but have doubts

Please fucking be real.

You niggers are worse than psychics.
>i see a lady in your life, do you have a mom?
Vs
>watch this tomorrow, the world will never be the same.
Get fucked larper

Bumpp

Some of you goys are ok. Dont watch hannity tomorrow

>At first it will, Hannity is going to play dumb. Campos is going to start answering some of the questions by spreading breadcrumbs once they get into the aspects of retelling the story. Hannity will double, go back and ask him a few questions to clear anything up and Mr. Campos will lay down a loaf of break for the world to see.

What made him first go up.

What did he hear. How many voices/shuffling feet did he hear.

What/who did he see.

How close was he to the door.

Was the shooter shooting before Campos went up there.

Did the shooter shoot after campos left.

These are the questions that needs to be asked, its not that hard. None of these should be left out of this, or its a failure.

If he actually did anything that would be newsworthy. It's nothing but straight nothingburger from this dude all the time.

checked

TWO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS.... youre gonna like;)

Which of the "leakers" who've been posting here was talking about Trump revealing something huge I think it was meganon.. This writing style isn't meganon tho..

This is LARP thread. They all are.

It's Kevin Sorbo movie. Get excited y'all

>shareblue is one of the reasons it's happening on hannity.
Confirmed LARPing hermaphrodite.
The retarded don't know they are retarded. Only td morons are so deluded to believe shareblue is the reason for everything.

Didn't the interview already happen yesterday, October 11th?

An unannounced second interview?

Holy shit, game changer.

kek

the fucking secret service are pretty legit user

also:
What he was told right after the event, who he contacted in his security crew, how they responded, if and when they called the police, if he had access to security camera feeds or new the people that do, and if he has heard anything about them

The SS are compromised.

Look, I can only jerk off to Hannity so many time a week and I'm already well past my threshold for this week.

> You have to understand the process of getting such a highly critical figure, who just 2 weeks ago was living a normal life, to come on a show and announce to the world that the whole thing is a sham.

Normal person? What's to stop them from suiciding him?

COMPromised you say?

If this guy had shit and wasn't already in on it, he'd be dead.

nytimes.com/1996/05/11/us/a-policeman-who-rescued-4-in-bombing-kills-himself.html

People who see shit they aren't supposed to don't last long after the fact.

Also: ask about the windows: If they have alarms, how easy they would be to break

actually this.. had lunch with my dad today and showed him the bannon interview... he couldnt believe the way the msm even in australia trashed bannon

hannity, you blue balled me with seth rich, never again

>newsflash blah blah blah

shit tier deflection. hillary was important THEN back when hannity made those ultimately empty promises.

seriously, he is just barely floating above gatewaypundit at this point, faggot probably spends half his time posting happening threads on Sup Forums.

why am i talking to you anyhow, fucking larper.

>Watch Sean Hannity Tomorrow

nah

but here's a bump

What made him first go up.

What did he hear. How many voices/shuffling feet did he hear.

What/who did he see.

How close was he to the door.

Was the shooter shooting before Campos went up there.

Did the shooter shoot after campos left.

What he was told right after the event (by what authorities)

who he contacted in his security crew, how they responded

if and when they called the police

if he had access to security camera feeds or knew the people that do, and if he has heard anything about the feeds

These are the questions that needs to be asked

If any of these are missing, tis a journalistic farce and failure.

oh my gosh why yes! i do have a mother! how did you know? take my money!!

>Campos will lay down a loaf of break for the world to see.

Campos is gonna take a shit on hannity?

Thanks Sean. I always knew you weren't a total faggot

Trips of truth. Goodnight folks.

Sage n Move

It's confirmed

Guess how I know you're a LARPer.

If this was anything big, it'd be all over this board, if not the internet as a whole, within days. In fact, if Trump needed someone trustworthy to break the story, why wouldn't he go with Bannon? He trusted Bannon enough to put him in the White House, unlike Hannity. Hell, Trump could break the goddamn story himself if he wanted to.

>That S
Top tier