This isn't illegal. So what is objectively wrong with this besides white butthurt?

This isn't illegal. So what is objectively wrong with this besides white butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLoCRQfsw5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive." -1 Corinthians 10:23

They're kneeling in defiance of their discrimination when they are millionaires.

Tfw you will never be white.

they're fucking up the NFL profit scheme and if any of those uppity niggers keeps it up they'll be just as unemployed as Kaepernick

Is that really your logic? The whole point is that they're a voice for the voiceless.

go kneel on your own time nig nog. They are at work.

>the voiceless.
you are not oppressed buddy

Its just uppity, overpaid athletes pretending to give a shit about overblown racial issues and picked a time to "protest" thats guaranteed to be publicized and get attention. But what they fail to realize is that people aren't pissed about the act of protesting, but the fact that they chose to shit on an anthem that represents braver men than them that fought for the chance to protest that they callously abuse. They don't want to change anything, they want to be noticed, and get something for free even though their "profession" is playing a fucking game.

>This isn't illegal
true

>So what is objectively wrong
When something is objective then it depends on the individual so there's no correct answer as each answer per person will be different

>besides white butthurt
"I" don't think it's racial butthurt but when you are an entertainer and do something that's akin to spitting in someones face I'd get mad

You're free to do whatever you please and I'm free to think and express my feelings anyway I please as long as no crime was committed

tl;dr
who cares?

Who even gives a fuck? If you actually think this is important you're just another sheep controlled by the media. This shit is a field day for news channels and clickbait sites. Can we stop giving these shitty media outlets ratings and money?

Nothing is "Objectively wrong" you fucking retard

I didn't say I was I said you're missing the fucking point. You're saying they're millionaires crying, but their whole point is that they're crying for the people who aren't millionaires.

And the whole idea that this is being talked about is retarded.

Basically just the white butthurt. You see, niggers are so worthless that a white persons feelings are worth more than your very lives. Plus our money matters more than your lives, in fact I can’t think of anything that has less value than a black life.

It's a false premise first of all.

Literally no one gives a shit about the players political views. The only reason why the players have got so far in life because they were really good at their after school activities so they were forced to get a college education so they can play a game for a living. Objectively athletes are the lowest IQ wealthy people you can get.

Then there's the fact that we are engaged in pre-civil war shit talking era. Each side is just looking to fuck the other, and Americans an extremely patriotic bunch of people so they knew there was a score to be gained.

because it shows just how ungrateful these niggers are. Especially kapernick who was raised by whites, but can still demonize an entire race. All the liberties and rights this country has to offer is afforded to them, and they spit upon it for a group of pavement apes who were asking to get shot by cops in the first place. More whites have died in the name of giving these boot lips rights than they'll ever conceive.

this

>voiceless
Niggers are loud as fuck

Isn't it more respectful to kneel anyway?

>, but their whole point is that they're crying for the people who aren't millionaires.
they are crying for a nonexistent reason. no one is america doesn't have a "voice". You are not oppressed and neither is any other person in this country.

>b-b-b but but but muh soldierss
whites kyss plz you fuckers are retarded. you have your dumb alt right bullshit and we are 10x harder than you fucks

only for euro trash like you

Hhahaha

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

You cannot just do anything at work
If you work in McDonald's you have to smile and say have a nice day because it's the code of conduct
It isn't illegal for them to say here's your burger now fuck off because of free speech
But they'll get sacked
And rightly so
If there employers allow this then they are just as responsible

the real news people should see

LOL fukkin amazing it took this long for me to see this - the world is fucked by controlled ignorance

>there
Their

>Britain
>Euro

>If there employers allow this then they are just as responsible
If they allow it then it doesn't fucking matter and who gives a flying fuck. Good job giving attention to this dumb propaganda bullshit.

Was mike brown systematic police oppression by the white supremacy, or was he just a thief who went for a cops gun twice?

They can protest on their own time. People pay good money to get away and be entertained. Not to see over payed brain dead idiots virtue signaling that is based on lies all to often. If i wanna be political i go to a politcal rally, not a hand egg game.

Why does every movie, tv show, song, etc that talks about the ghetto talk about a crime ridden disaster area? But in politics we have to pretend it isnt and the cops are always there because of oppression?

No one gives a fuck about your stupid pretend football fag

it's faggy.

it makes them look like whiny faggots.

There's nothing wrong with it, it is constitutionally protected free expression, on the other hand there's also nothing wrong with your viewer base evaporating over it because you're directly insulting the country your viewers love.

Business owners will give the customer (the fans) what they want or go out of business. If players kneel, people won't watch and they will all have a chance to use the fake degree they got when NFL is no more.

funny thing is im not larping. think this place is your secret crackers only hideout?

what's objectively "right" about it? and the fact that the NFL is a business that's upsetting its fans is going to make these protests obsolete very quickly.

come on. nigs arent smart enough to use anything other than twitter

Central American bell
You haven't even got a wall between you & mexico
Why don't you marry it since you enjoy them touching you
We've got the channel

Listen kiddo, I wasn't butthurt about it nor do I think it's important. OP just asked whats wrong about it, and I answered.

Just leave m8

>If they allow it then

Ok, they can pay back their 5 billion in tax gifts, (we'll just issue a new bill for whatever) and we'll remove other privileges as needed ... until they get back in line.

Niggers have a low IQ. That's why they act the way they do. It isn't their fault.

Except that won't happen, and no one left or right who matter actually care. They just want the attention and the money that comes from it.

It's alt right trigger bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLoCRQfsw5c

The next time there is some MLK celebration event white will also kneeing.

>giving attention
To one post chosen randomly in a thread on the subject
You need to keep taking the medication you mad bastard

they're losing money from it

I hate kaperkikes fro. It looks like fucking public hair and I'd consider burning it if I ever saw him in person

>it is constitutionally protected free expression
No it isn't. They are in the workplace. On their personal time, it would be OK. They could still get fired, because it's not your employer who cannot infringe on your free speech, it's the government.

The NFL? Yeah. CNN? No. Fox? No. Literally every news station and website that covers this dumb bullshit? No.

I don't care what they do. At least they arent rioting.

how big of a rural and suburban retard do you have to be to defend a peaceful protest taking place in "the workplace"

you guys probably want the elite to get tax breaks because one day, you'll be rich too

This isn't illegal. So what is objectively wrong with this besides black butthurt?

Why does Kaepernick have a broccoli on his head?

Football players aren't payed to play football. They are paid to entertain the fans. Normally this is done by, duh, playing football. But there are a lot of peripherals to the football experience. And one of them is the patriotic pageant of the national anthem.

Part of the football players jobs are to perform a roll during the national anthem. It boils down to standing in respect to the flag. Because that's what the fans want them to do. If they don't participate in the anthem correctly, they are not doing their job correctly. If they are pissing off the paying customers, they are not doing their job correctly.

And by not doing their job correctly, as employees, they are losing their employer money. An unhappy fan doesn't pay for tickets to go see the game. An unhappy fan doesn't tune into games, thus supporting ad review. An unhappy fan doesn't buy NFL merchandiser. An unhappy fan doesn't support products pitched by the players who pissed them off.

In bullet points:
>It's their job to stand for the national anthem
>They are not doing their job
>They are pissing off the paying customers
>They are losing their company money
>They are destroying their source of income

In any other industry, employees like this would be reprimanded at best, fired at worse.

also on arguably government time - from all the tax subsidies - god damned libs argue it for anything getting a fucking penny - so it applies there too

by which i mean, using the "protesting in the workplace is bad, they should be good goys and stand" defense

Hey take a knee it is the right of each. Its funny how they are butthurt when the racist stop watching and buying their gear.

They kneel
You can train monkeys to smoke cigarettes too
Doesn't mean you should
Meister Weinstein

Why are they kneeling - are they worshiping (((god)))

Bro you should look at Kirstie Ally's latest tweets

Das right

By your logic, a nigs feelings would be worth less.

Yep, same thing...

they're whining about whites and you're whining about blacks

if we had some players donning the white point hat and giving the heil I'd be great, this is freedom

This. Theyre basically McDonald's workers.

Oh I'd be fine if they got fired over it, but they absolutely "can" do it.
Also they all work under contracts, so if they aren't actually violating said contract then their employer risks losing a shitload of money for just dropping them, although by now you gotta wonder which is costing the owners more

Not sure about you guys but around here kneeling is a gesture of giving utmost respect so I don't understand all the butthurt

No, I'm not a trap

The problem is theres 300 million people in america and only a few hundred thousand give a shit about your delusions.

Every once in a while niggers need to be put in their place.

I don't understand why emotionally affective protests make people so emotional either.

Depends how you look at it.
If you are a nigger it's bad because it makes people think they are doing something to end the black homicide when in reality is does nothing, niggers will keep shooting other niggers even if some rich niggers kneel or not.
If you are a human being it's good because that will keep getting niggers killed.

yeah you don't understand ... not a trap a total fucking lying moron though, yessiree

USA - By the numbers
Neither is collecting welfare

Total welfare percentage of all recipients:
Black: 39.6 % = 26,884,000
White: 16.8 % = 11,405,000

Population:
Black: 39,908,095 (67.4% are on welfare)
White: 232,943,055 (0.049% are on welfare)

Blacks = 1345% more than whites on welfare.

Not illegal - just sickening

Average black iq in America @ 85.2 pts
Average white iq in America @ 100 pts

Not illegal to be stupid - it's just appalling

Muders by Race:

Black: 2491 (17% of population)
White: 3005 (72.1% of population)

Actual Cancer

I don't really give a fuck about niggers playing sportsball, but they're being objectively incorrect in an area where I can see it and I feel the need to make sure they know they are both incorrect and also stupid.

Then why do we never see them patrolling Compton providing protection for the voiceless children that get shot in gang shootouts? Why do we not see them donating sums of their fortune to help struggling black families hold their relationship together for the kids? They are not a voice for the voiceless or a fist for the weak, they are egotists that do the easy thing to gain the praise that they crave. It's easy to kneel, it's easy to speak an opinion, but it's hard to but yourself in the lives of those you claim to represent in an honest effort to help uplift them.

Not a nigger alive benefits in any meaningful way because some over-paid, over-sexed, under-worked nigger took a knee during the national anthem. While he was on that knee Tyrone was still getting shot, his sister getting raped and his son getting stabbed. So good for the NBA right? Truly helping.

I hate football. So I love Colin Kekpernick for destroying it.

You know the rules, nigger. Let's see the time stamp.

STOP THE PRESS - A spelling error seen on Sup Forums.

You could of prevented this but its to late now.

have not paid attention to NFL for some time..

but last I recall 49ers had a red and gold jersey..

why are these cucks in black jersies? and what is that British soccerr faggy looking emblem on their upper chest?

they can start burning the flagf soon too, that's also accepted protest - then they can whine about the National Anthem, and get it banned - we can have the latest nigger rap instead to start very game

The halftime show can be twerking and some gang banging sheeit, and a 5 minute minorities history glory

They can ban red, white, and blue from Jersey colors too, for the whole league

I can hardly wait - they need to have illegal aliens marching through the field too with their foreign flags, like at the end of the quarters, chanting no wall, no wall, impeach Trump and sheeit

>if we had some players donning the white point hat and giving the heil I'd be great, this is freedom

The difference is the NFL would absolutely never allow that to happen. It's only okay for niggers to protest ypipo.

Like howler monkeys. They've been rioting and blocking traffic for the past how many years with their BLM shenanigans and they're somehow voiceless.

Except they'd never allow that. You ever wonder if by sticking to these principles when the enemy has no intention of ever doing such a thing you're basically cucking yourself to never fighting back while the opposition always advances?

>So what is objectively wrong with this besides white butthurt?
Objectively? Well, for starters Colin Sucksyourdick is unemployed, and hasn't been a QB for awhile.

That's right
But they are contracted to have their behaviour and message/purpose regulated by the company and ITT (in a pic) is a long list of similar 'speech' issues that have been curtailed by the owners.

Because they are protesting the right to make excuses for their degenerate culture. They refuse to acknowledge facts/statistics and instead fail to take any accountability or personal responsibility. We don't freak out when a white person is shot because 99% of the time it's their own damn fault.

These people are fucking sheep. We know they are being manipulated by the powers at be but we can only carry them so far. These last few miles they are on their own and they're the ones who need to make a choice. 1. Continue down this path of self destruction and meet a wrath they haven't seen in 300 years 2. Be accountable for their own actions, shed their establishment slave owners and degenerate culture to start working towards bettering their communities.

Option 2 is the only acceptable decision in our eyes. Balls in their court.

black and red is antifa solidarity - yep anything they can do to be weasel fucks is great

>join military
>after I finish basic training all I see is how everybody hates the military now
>we wuz not gonna stand for the anthem I salute every day ready to die for the country when rocketman lights it up
Ok
I mean the anthem has nothing to do with politics but yeah ok

Haha, Euro...

Blue is Euro Trash
Orange is British

>So what is objectively wrong

Where they are objectively wrong is their reason for protesting. Niggers are simply not killed wrongly by police disproportionate to their share of the population. It's a flat out lie that has been exposed by police shooting stats, and thus objectively wrong. What's more, the niggers that are shot by cops, 99 times out of 100, deserved it, because they were dangerous criminals.

These NFL niggers are just wrong about everything.

Nobody gives a fuck what these niggers do off the field. The fact that these millionaires take time out of the football game to make this shit political about "CRACKAS BE HATIN" gets ridiculous.

Just play the fuckin game Tyrone. Go join a BLM march after the game if you feel so strongly, but we just wanna watch your gorilla ass run down the field, thanks

-America

>work at a bar
>don't see black people often
>a group of about five come in
>finish my shift sit at the bar
>just hear them constantly howling from the opposite side of the restaurant and past the pool tables
That was so annoying, I just said fuck it to the after work beers and went home.
I don't know how you americans deal with these animals every day
And it could've been worse. They weren't violent, just loud, obnoxious and annoying

I don't watch the sport ball, but the point of why most people are against it is because the movement is just full of hot air. No one is coming up with plans to bring down crime rates so police shootings aren't a thing anymore, they're just crying that dat boi got shot by cops while spraying an uzi over his shoulder.

>run a business
>tell customers to fuck off
>they fuck off
>why am I losing money it's not like it's illegal to tell customers to fuck off

>implying orange isn't scouse

if you dont like the nation you live in, leave that nation or try to fix it yourself, this is just acting like a baby, a nigger baby at that