Is there a more subhuman group of people on the planet then north africans?

Is there a more subhuman group of people on the planet then north africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheAngryFangirl/status/918283856368820225
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/TheAngryFangirl/status/918283856368820225

Americans

Israelis

>everyone is gay
Good luck keeping the population going?

>That picture
Please tell me that isn't real.

North Africans and Moroccans in particular are more subhuman than subsaharan africans

I agree completely

Lol that was my first thought. Enjoy your single generation, I guess

Sub-Saharan Africans are 10x the Subhumans North Afrcans are, at least they were badass enough to raid Europe for slaves. SSA's just eat and breed like insects.

Immigration will take care of that.

ive noticed algerians and moroccans are massively over represented in european crime statistics.

I mean, surrogate mothers are a thing, but that makes up a fraction of how our population grows and sustains.

Not to mention if everyone was gay, the surrogate mother would either be a single mom or the child would have no father figure and . . the country would literally fall apart.

Not in a "liberals running everything makes it a living hell" more like there would be no America. It'd be a no man's land that would probably be annexed by Russia, China, or even Mexico it'd be so bad.

Yes. Pols nazis are why more subhuman. They claim to hate gays but are obsessed with the male body. They claim to hate faggots while fapping and unironically praises anime girls because woman with brains loathe them so woman are stupid to them. Several threads a day just on this subject. They are the sole reason democrats can scream nazis since their to stupid that their shitposting is only fueling their arguments. They claim to be the epitome of humanity when they are often fat, neckbearded pathetic loosers that whines day in and day out how nobody likes them so they try to impress equally pathetic beta virgins. The worst part about these fat loosers is that everything is a conspiracy with these guys its fucking enoying.

niggers

Not bait. i'm totally honest about this. /pols nazis are retards

You're that NAFRI poster who cucked by a Moroccan, right?
Hah, I heard about you.
Drownst in contempt, you bundle of sticks.

Aborigines

I'd say it's simply because the majority of people who immmigrate, illegally I might add are absolute scum, there are no gibs here, and once you've a job, it get's really comfy, specially in a statist shithole.
Look folks, when we send our people, we don't send our best, we send drug dealers and child rapists, and some I assume, are good people.

Sounds like a shithole

Literally no difference

>why more subhuman
> their to stupid that their shitposting is only fueling their arguments
> its fucking enoying

POO IN IT

Depends on where you are.
I've been to Nashville in the late 90s, very comfy, then in 2012 I went to Cali; LA and the San Fransico, I hated every second, it's full of chicanos and faggots, and not the normal I'm gay and you don't know type, nah, the "I'm gay so watch me be gay" kind.

They used to be good strong people (most likely descended from europeans before islam... Egypt, Carthage. Islam needs to be wiped from the face of this earth.

>Quadroon north african thinks he isn't another brown invader on white European lands

Historcally they have always been enimies of Europe. Hannibal was north African

Wait? Hol up
*Genocide Jews in Judea*
So you be sayin
*ascend to leadership in the SPQR and Britania*
Wait wai, hol up a min
*stealz the whyt womyn from spain to iceland*
so you finna be tryna
*enslaves millions of SSA*
Ey, nah, hol up
*castrates the slaves, sell why womunz to turks*
So, what you trynna sey iz
*gets occupied for 30 years*
We wuz MOZABITEZ AND SHIEET?
SHIEEET

Seconding this.
Nah those were arabs. North Africans are berberic deformed mongrels. They're been around since Roman times and never ever one of them did something important. Later Arabs turned them muslim which was the cherry on top. Their language isn't Arab, just heavily influenced by it and sounds like a dead cat's sphincter opening up. Seriously fuck Maghreb people, even abos or pigmeeas are better than them.

Depends on your perspective retard, they had 2 north african popes in the vatican.
Berbers, the north african natives, or berberids are unreduced cro-magnids, and if you don't know what that is, well, you're dumber than a NAFRI, congratulations.

Unironically a homo

Another one cucked by a North African?
LMFAO

>Complains about indians shitting in the street
>Several yanks on pol defending walking around in stores with shit in their pants since "accidents happen"

It's pretty fucking funny how you people complain about indians shitting in the street. At least they don't walk around with it

Shart in mart

HAHA found the poo behind the meme flag!

Your ID says thot, you say you're gay, gimmie a break here, kek
kek
This fucking thread

so no good comeback then

How is it like to live in a third world country that the biggest export are hashish?

I don't need a good comeback. You supply everything.

Nafris are so shit that Turks seem like decent white people in comparison.

>at one point in world history, North Africans used to look like pic related

Really activates the almonds.

>romania not in top 10
The town rapist was lazy this year.

yes, there is about 60% of Africa south of them to go through before you finally come across a few humans again down in South Africa.

how did they become what we see today?

A Moroccan is a North African.

Islam and its shitty rape baby culture.

fake as fuck.. Mediterranean was dominantly black. white came from the east. pic related

how do explain these then? they're egyptians from a few hundred years before islam even existed.

Somalis

Sub-Saharan Africans? It's literally in the name.

MFW they're both French.

>PanicPepe.jpeg

hahah OP is a faggot , got cucked by a morrocan .
you cant beat US . we will take everything even you'r blond white daughters are ours.

suck a dick

I cannot fathom how you tolerate these ape looking submonkeys.

I agree with this post.

No, they are the ones who got raised with all the bad genes

>b-b-but we are strong!!
Yeah but cowards

Only one, Somalis

moroccans IRL are shit especially diaspora
but i like the posters here

donder op van deze site Ali.

proper Africans and those Strayan Nogs

Everyone can say about their people who immigrates... afghans, somalians, gypsies, you are no differrent than them you testicle eating rapist

that would be Safris

Landlords. Greedy ugly pigs, every one of them.

That's really hard one,my guess is Somalians.
I've met 3 good nafris, most of them from rural morocco and over 30,married.
The rest are basically subhuman criminal glue sniffing scum.
My guess is their youth needs beatings to become human due to generations of mule and donkey fucking making them lazy and thick.
Another big subhuman trait they have is their inability to admit they are wrong/mistaken,you'll never find a nafri admitir he either made a mistake or did something wrong and will always try to lie his way out of petty crimes with his subhuman low iq,keks are thus ensued invariably,while lying like a rat might work amongst their fucktard peers watching them try to twist the truth and how they were trying to help the very same person they just robbed is even worse than niggers who at least are like stupid children and laugh it off saying I'm sorry boss,nafris do have evil and malice in their actions,smart enough to be conscious about wrong doing never smart enough to realise consecuences of said actions unless they are inmediate and brutal,it's another stage of humanity in between niggers and humans indeed.