United Future - 0.1%

>Total Votes Cast:

>Election 2017 RIP List:
Maori Party
United Future
The Opportunities Party

>What parties will form our next government? Vote
strawpoll.me/14124101

>Top Story - On whose watch does the rock star economy give up?
stuff.co.nz/business/97753587/pattrick-smellie-on-whose-watch-does-the-rock-star-give-up

>News
>John who? The faceless few who get to decide the next Government
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/97818489/john-who-the-faceless-few-who-get-to-decide-the-next-government

>Wellington's Ngauranga Gorge speed camera reclaims title as NZ's top ticketer
stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/97759197/wellingtons-ngauranga-gorge-speed-camera-reclaims-title-as-nzs-top-ticketer

>Aro Valley residents speak out against liquor store bid
stuff.co.nz/national/97814112/aro-valley-residents-speak-out-against-liquor-store-bid

>Historic bridge collapses on Kāpiti Coast, leaves beams, debris in river
stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/97803032/historic-bridge-collapses-on-kpiti-coast-leaves-beams-debris-in-river

>Winston Peters says he's going into NZ First board meetings with an 'open mind'
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/97799911/winston-peters-last-day-of-coalition-meetings-begins

>West Auckland business resorts to using 'hiring now' banner
stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/western-leader/97807105/west-auckland-business-resorts-to-using-hiring-now-banner

Other urls found in this thread:

nzonscreen.com/title/revolution-1-fortress-new-zealand-2009
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/business/maori-trusts-1-million-is-now-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reporting in

>kicking out shitskins when?

Second for kicking out all young nats members.

other thank being chink central nats did nothing wrong

>All stuff links for the news
OP confirmed bluepilled cuck
Soon brother

>Flooding the country with immigrants to lower wages.
>Sold off the assets to Donkey's (((friends)))
>Allowed mass quantities of land to be sold to the chinks
>Caused the housing crisis.
>Auckland housing bubble.

Have you noticed that the news is exactly the same but with different titles depending on what news website you look at.

>implying putting a literal communist in power will result in some better outcome

who else here openly hoping winnie somehow becomes PM

yup. Pretty much all local news push all the same narratives. There's not really any good alternative local media.

I wonder who could be behind this post

If you think Labour is communist, you are completely delusional and have absolutely no understanding of our country or even NZ First policies.

Fuck shitskins, fuck Chinese, NEW ZEALAND FIRST.

Just the thought of the sheer amount of salt it would cause in the media makes me thirsty.

>reading the news
>not reversing it

Wtf i hate winnie now! He said we would have a gove by today!

I want this to happen, then he gets drunk on whiskey 2 weeks later and calls for a snap election

Will we know by the weekend?

What was Piggy's tipple of choice?

>talks about NZ's commitment to Korea.

Jacinda Ardern is a literal communist lol

I thought it was interesting that Winston said that snap election was when this country started going down hill but thinking about it, he was right. All the multiculturalism and neolib shit started with Lange and every PM since then has ether ignored all the problems or actively made them worse. We might be at a turning point lads.

Or nothing will change. Fuck knows

Fuck Auckland and fuck Jaffas

I doubt much will change. I expect he'll go with National and will get some concessions but things will continue in the same direction.

Even if he goes with Labour/Greens, although the changes are likely to go further, I can't see the fundamentals shifting that much.

She's a fucking cancer that's what she is.

A horse cancer.

Why are kiwi's incapable of being patient?

Hey, what happened with that voting in NZ(or was it australia?) in regards to gay marriages? What was the outcome?

Waiting for NZF board to get together and decide. Will either be Sat, Sun or Mon

This country was a strong welfare state with a top marginal income tax rate of 66%. Housing was provided, healthcare was free and Tertiary education was free. This man fought to protect this Fortress New Zealand for the common bloke.

It was in AU.
Fags can be married here since 2013.

JUST FUCK OUR COUNTRY UP
If she becomes our PM we will truly become the Canada of the South

Back when NZ was 90% white, single motherhood was still looked down upon and society wasn't so pozed. How do we go back to the way things were?

>Back when NZ was 90% white, single motherhood was still looked down upon and society wasn't so pozed. How do we go back to the way things were?
Make NZ 90% white again.

Removing welfare is a great start.

There is no going back user. Can't you see that all of the so called "progress" we have made with civil and women's rights is now practically irreversible. People truly believe that the society we live in today is superior and more advanced therefore anything that suggests any kind of regression to traditional views will be instantly scorned at with the utmost vile abuse. We are truly debased and I'm afraid it's not looking like things will ever be able to return to how they were in the past.

The only bad things here is the fact she is a feminist and supports increasing the number of refugees.
>Doesn't want to teach Maori in schools
t. Wang Ding Dong

You cunts better educate yourselves on the history of Fortress NZ and it's welfare state.
nzonscreen.com/title/revolution-1-fortress-new-zealand-2009

>falling for (((americanism))) and (((american economic policies)))
Not even once.

Well NZ is still salvageable, all these edgy doomtards are retarded in thinking this is USof56% .

>Abandon the monarchy and become a Republic.
>Close off all our borders and institute more NZ history and culture lessons in primary through highschool.
>Push for more Moari wardens and Maori + Islander schools, run by former Maori military members, like that had in the past to get them more integrated into society.
>Have after school activities + church activities at public spaces or community centres to help unite the public.
>Stop funding indian, chinese, whatever, festivals.
>Nationalise the Banks and get our money back from (((Austfailia)))

>Does want his children to be forcefully taught a useless language
t. 25% shitskin

Completely retarded as white families rely upon welfare to help raise their families. Even National was proposing some sort of welfare for having more babies.

>hurr durr Maori's don't play a part in NZ culture and history
t. Ming Chang

>Completely retarded as white families rely upon welfare to help raise their families.
They wouldn't need to if they weren't taxed so heavily in order to pay for welfare.

>Maori's don't play a part in NZ culture and history
I didn't say so, but school is not a place for useless teachings. If you want your children to do useless stuff, do it at your expense.

Don't you have a deep fryer to attend to Chang?

Learning Maori wouldn't help anyone unless they're Maori themselves. There's no notable books written originally in Maori, and it is completely useless outside of limited places within NZ.

>hurr durr Maori's don't play a part in NZ culture and history
Maori culture plays a very small part of NZ culture and its so hamfisted by the media that most nz euros just resent it.
>gibs land
>gibs reparations
>gibs seabed
Maori are worse than niggers. Although narrowly better than chinks

You know as well as I do that Ching Chong do not use Sup Forums. I have blue eyes and a regular-sized dick.

>Abandon the monarchy and become a Republic
I disagree , my view is that the monarchy is important to the cultural side of Europeans and needed institution for the continuation of our current system.

However i can agree with the rest of what you've said to a degree, i do believe that New Zealand should begin to develop its own unique identity gradually and over time.

We should begin by reducing our company tax (corporate tax) from 26% to 10.5% over five years to actually grow our noncompetitive economy. To go with this , sweeping tax reform on those working double jobs should not be taxed. Those earning under 10K joint household income should not be taxed , the rich (those earning more than 140K joint house hold income) should not be taxed in 3 to 4 tax brackets as it. In fact i believe we can actually boost growth through the traditional lowering of taxes across the board to allow a boost in money into the consumer market. We should reduce the seven tax bracket system to just 4. On top of that to company industrial reform with tax reform we need to actually under go environmental reform and a end to strict D.O.C regulations! So we can fully exploit our E.E.Z ! we've have the FIFTH largest in the world! Lifting the limits to an extent on commercial fishing. Opening up our energy market , oil & natural gas which includes drilling and fracking! Ending the subsidies on alterntive energy and useless taxes on steel manufacturing and iron production! (We're the worlds 27th largest iron ore producer and 33rd in steel production). The points im driving at is , fuck the strict regulations and high taxes! its high time we actually allow free market New Zealand to be "Free" from the harash taxes , the artifical inflration the disasterous unfoical carbon taxes , energy subsides , DOC regulations etc etc. So we can actually become a competitive economy , a net exporter of NZ made goods, a country benefiting from others nations wants and greed

newstalkzb.co.nz/news/business/maori-trusts-1-million-is-now-15/
Enough for a feed of fish and chips for 2

Sounds like Act's wet dream, but as long as you cut immigration numbers heavily I'm willing to try it.

>Court documents show Judge David Ambler removed four trustees from the Parengarenga 3G Trust in August after allegations they paid themselves $600,000 over a year, months after the trust was set up.
Imagine my shock. All these crown payouts go to only a few and they just stuff their pockets. Iwi do this shit all the time.

>fuck the environment let's make shekels
no thanks nigger some of us have pride in our environment

Checked. Watching that doco now thanks user

Honestly i was getting to lazy to type out everything! But yes , immigration numbers would be cut very hefty if i ever had a say in the matter. I'd happily reduce the intake of those from Polynesia wanting to work seasonal jobs. And those working in our service market would be reduce in great numbers. I do not see a point in investing billions into education and education subsides on training the next doctor , nurse , counselor if we're unable to give our own a job.

>The self called """"""Nationalists"""""" think their own culture is a bunch of usless teachings.

>I disagree , my view is that the monarchy is important to the cultural side of Europeans
Fair point
>i do believe that New Zealand should begin to develop its own unique identity gradually and over time.
What better way to do this than becoming a republic and having a proper written constitution?
>supplyside economics
>cutting regulations
Where do you think you live?

I change my mind. All hope for NZ is completely gone.

There's so much unnecessary immigration that just weights our system down. I don't want to see any more Ching Chong grandmas in line for their government cheese.

What i mean is that we shouldn't allow such things as taxing farmers for the methane / co2 produced by cows. Or Hydro plants generating electricity being taxed based on their emissions and then passing it down to us the consumer. I don't believe having the strict environmental regulations preventing fracking in natural gas rich areas because of a few kiwis Or drilling off the coast or in the E.E.Z for minerals and raw resources to aid our gradually dying and moving away raw resource manufacturing industry. We should be able to take pride in our environment , having clean streams , making sure farmers clean cow shit and not dump it so stupidly into streams. Regulations on how dairy and other agriculture / in general agrarian industry/market sector operates to insure that environmental damage is limited to an extent of not harming overall producing due to mass red tape. However , rising prices and the harm of hurting kiwi families because "muh environment" and taxing pollution going to be poulting anyway , is harmful to our economy , harmful to us as consumers , harmful to families having to pay the extra price for "muh virtue signalling"

>t. David Seymour

Samoans are the fucking niggerest of them all

I hope winnie tells who evee he goes with to fuck off in regards to korea.

>What better way to do this than becoming a republic and having a proper written constitution?

The basis of creating our own unique identity doesn't start at the change of our governing model. It starts with how you already put it. We must start at the roots , the education of the children. The teaching of the responsibility ethics, our history, what we as a nation strive for. Changing governing models , changing our flag , creating a constitution can be apart of a initial rapid change.

We can be a constitutional monarchy parliamentary democracy! And create a constitution. We can introduce a new ideology and remain close to our historical roots to the monarchy. We can change the flag and add a core set of principals for us to believe in and what is attached to that flag. And not be a republic. You can create a pan-european Maori state as the basis of a unique cultural identity , a unique national identity with out being a republic.

Why do you care so much, there will probably be a referendum when the 'Queen' kicks the bucket

you're confusing virtue signaling with virtue.
greenhouse gas emissions should be taxed, animal agriculture is a massive source of them and (rightfully so) are counted as emissions we as a country must pay to offset. That is currently coming from income tax, so as it is my family is subsidising some millionaire cockey up the valley to provide chinkbabies with formula.
>muh environment
is not an argument, and disregard for the environment is for niggers

That whole change the flag shit was a gimmick, $25 million spent alone to come up with designs alone? SCAM

I disagree the German blood or culture in them makes them strong in family and therefore society. Look at the numbers of Samoan Doctors and Lawyers coming through. They have a strong ingroup preference so fuck them but still cannot deny their success

you're joking rr-right??

I wont vote till there's a people republic of NZ party...

There's a samoan guy in my office, he's smart af, kind, family man.
Sample size of 1 but whatever

isn't that cute?

Australia lite thinks its relevant

who left the fucking door open?

day of the rake when?

etc

Checking in.

Hahahahahha coming from the most pathetic country on Earth. Your PM is a faggot.

back to facebook with you, Leaf

There were quite a few caveman Samoans at my school but a handful from good families in the top class with me went on to become professionals one Doctor one Lawyer. I saw some stats a few years back they were blitzing Maori in terms of social mobility.

> blitzing Maoris in social mobility
Thats like a downy beating a paraplegic in a sprint

did 6 million really die?

NZ is being flooded by chinks and poo poos. There are already Chinese than maori in Nz this cuck country is on the way out.

just because it's holidays doesn't mean you shouldn't be in bed

im in your mums bed son

Because i have a deeply rooted admiration and respect for the crown as an institution and the representation of us as a people to the government and our respectfully elected MP's If we do vote in a referendum and vote to end the final remnants of the United Kingdom's legal power within New Zealand. I will respect any such result if the vote is indeed to do so.

Why tax what will already pollute? The argument is that passing the added cost of Milk's that used to be cheaper. Cheeses and butters , cremes and vegetables. Meats once cheap but now expensive. Our energy resources that are always rising now which harms everybody. Is not fair, it will never be fair , nor does it make sense to tax what will already pollute.

The environment is there for US , for our comfort and pleasure. Yes we should insure the quality of the environment is livable and healthy. But at the cost of harming New Zealand families? Harming the poor? The struggling? If you want to prevent further pollution to streams and rivers. Then demand the government to actually force dairy owners to safely dispose of animal byproducts. The use of co2 scrubbers in hydro plants and coal power plants. Because taxing it or not , its still poulting. Taxes do nothing but either 1) force them to cut down and raise prices to compensate for the shutdown of other energy producing facilities and paying for electric infrastructure. 2) Moving to ineffecinet alternative energies because its largely sponsored by our government and so they can retain a gain in subsides and profit from raising energy prices. 3) continue to pollute and raise prices as c02 taxes continue to rise with nothing be done to actually significantly curve emissions.

Still a large majority of white I just wish we would be proud of our heritage and show the same pride other races do alas it seems the disease of white guilt has full infected us pathological altruism

visit the long end of a short rope babyboy

Up and down and all around. Welcome to poo peeland.

You need to go into queen street tomorrow night and just observe what you see happening around you. Big coon walks past some white kid walking his girlfriend home, "wha chi fink ur bad chi 1 outs chi looking at me chi!" All his mates "nahnahnah leave him chi he did nuffing chi!" White kid is actually a Mauy Thai fighter. proceeds to kick the coons head in, then coons friends all jump in and try to cheapshot white kid, cops come, all involved get arrested. They get let out the next morning and talk about it like it's one of theyre life's greatest achievements then proceed to do the same thing the next weekend.

No. Around 3 million died, mainly during Operation Reinhard in the Bełżec, Sobibór, and Treblinka camps.

At work today they were playing newstalk zb. Kerre McIvor was just signing off and they played a song leading into the news. She chose Britney Spears slumber party, I've never heard of it. Its normal enough but half way she sings a line with the word 'fucking' in it. Everyone in the office, including members of the publuc do a record scratch. The song gets yanked off and there's dead air. I think they freaked themselves out thinking it was just sine random pop song.

Can guarantee you there's white blood in there or they're at least second generation kiwis

>Samoans
>good families

pick 1 cuckonut

shill detected

Cool story bru

seems like you could do with some German blood yourself...

I am an oldfag, nigs gonna nig. I legit remember being in town seeing a group of savages starting a fight over old landline area codes. 273 one group yelled 273 the other 276 my blitzed brain could not believe it any excuse to chimp out over area codes I laughed and watched as they then proceeded to fight aka curb stomp the weakest from one group while the rest scattered. It is not going to change sadly nig gonna nig full stop. But there is a large proportion of Samoans whoa aren't in that crowd at home studying not sure if I can say the same for Maori's in my experience Tongans are the worst of the worst wild animals after a few drinks

Germans spilt alot of his kind's blood in the golden 40s

I wish celtic scum myself drunken absent Dad and a crazy Mum

How many times has user's mum shot the crystal pistol today

Agreed. Central Auckland needs to be cleansed, whity and chinky only!

Twice, I drove her up

Both wrong she offed herself 10 years ago good riddance, though she never partook in the degeneracy that the wretched hole you sprang from festers in.

While the nigs r nigging our MPs are taking it up the arse like this collection of dead human skin.

Winston Peters MUST insist on shifting government to Auckland and the regions. Too many fags and sickos in Wellington that must be hindering policy making. Quake NOW!