MURRRICA

America has spent their lunch money since the inception of the central bank on slingshots and marbles. Please tell me how the "jews did this" again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiRbkCfld6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uh_ET6bUrxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please I'd like one solid argument or a case of any attacks on the american soil since pearl harbor. I really want to hear your opinion guys.

Please tell me how your government isn't a paranoid schitzophrenic, and how they couldn't have solved their problems by providing food with their budget to countries as a peace offering instead of starving them with embargos?

:D, you guys got alot of free money and could have done anything you wanted with it. You chose popcap guns and glow in the dark space sets.

Canada is part of America.

nice gook fractal man, i'm loving it

Europe was also on welfare, from (((Them))).

Tell me this, if they ever wanted their money back in the first place and weren't letting you borrow it because they expected you to be a positive force in the world. Would they let you go like over 9trillion dollars into debt?

Do you think this anti semetic propaganda is just a copout to do a loandodge after shitting the bed? Or do you really thing these guys have nothing better to do than sacrifice kids?

It's very rare. I found it many a fort year ago, browsing a "degeneracy sector" of a Chinese basket weaving forum.

Who would you rather have around? The bully that takes your lunch money to get spinners for his bike? Or that guy who's always brought enough apples to share with everyone? I don't think I'd start a war with apple guy.

fock off commie:
youtube.com/watch?v=aiRbkCfld6Q

post more ega-chan

This slow talking pseudo intellectual isn't an argument. Tell me why you need more guns, and less farming and terraforming equipment?

World peace starts with you accepting you're wrong on an individual level.

This has as much real world applications today as a nuclear bomb. Come on, we just have punk ass bitch losers at the top, they keep borrowing money from nice guys and spending it on dumb shit. Then blaming the nice guys who let them borrow the money in the first place when people are starting to see the big picture.

This is a truly enlightened dingo.

i will then
youtube.com/watch?v=uh_ET6bUrxc

get rekt leaf

We live in a wonderful society. We don't need to kill anyone for a revolution. We just have to tell our governments to fuck off and eat shit. And do something productive with our lives as a collective. I'm pretty sure the only reason to have armies nowadays is to protect your own country. Not to rob starving middle-eastern countries for gold diamonds and oil.

Just leave those poor quaaran thumping brownnecks alone already.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE'RE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW ATROCIOUS OUR KINGS HAVE BECOME!?

No
u

You mean to tell me there was not enough money in the budget to feed everyone in the world for the next 9001 years? Or at the very least to spend on infrastructure able to make quality food to distribute to the world, as a loan?

this is a shit post and

How about free education? USSR managed to do it SOLO YOLO, and shiet.

But they asked for redpills, I just managed to save up a whole baggie.

What america thinks it is.

money doesn't feed the belly, food does.
X money isn't equal to X amount of food + motivation making the food for everyone. Marxist ideas has poison your mind.

:D what it really is.

:D but if you use money to pay people alot of money to make food, that would motivate them to make food. It's pure and capitalist. Incentive sectors that don't result in people making propaganda about nuking you.

Also I heard people are motivated to do great things if you pay them enough money to do it and keep them fed. :D 1 Destroyer is 100 PHD's in whatever you want, and their meals and lodging for the entire education process.

Even a retarded person on welfare can do something great for mankind, if given a push in the right direction.

On the other hand the avarage pol user can't even leave this place long enough to figure out that they're reciting rehtoric that the government brainwashed them into.

believe it or not, not everybody is motivated by money. Lots of people don't care if someone who they don't know die or suffer. Money doesn't change that, morals does. Only with religion you can teach people morals and guide them to do the right thing even if it means sacrifice a part of yourself.