Thoughts on Kanye? (Since Breakdown)

Thoughts on Kanye?

Not really sure if that's even the same person since the Saint Pablo tour meltdown. Dude totally got reprogrammed by some MKUltra type program

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ism6efmBqo8
youtube.com/watch?v=c4bE2Oj0xYM
youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI
youtube.com/watch?v=oCi0RHLrauU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah he didn't get that fucked he's under the protection of some ppl by Trump. He's my fav.

Any man brave enough to stand up against the machine and speak truth is a hero in my book.

was it truly a breakdown, or was he committed against his will by the kardashian clan?

Thats what I've hoped, the video of him and Trump meeting had some pretty weird subtext to it and Kanye seemed really shook. That's the best case scenario but the world is fucked

Against his will. He said that google,facebook, news radio lied to people after the election and he said if he voted it woulda been for trump among other things he said.

Kanye called Kim Kardashian the new Marilyn Monroe. This is niggerthink.

Kim tweets a decent amount of anti-trump stuff too, but I'm not sure if she would willingly betray Kanye.

She also seemed to not care about her families bullshit as much before the Paris robbery, so maybe that was staged by her familly to get to Ye. Paris really was a nothingburger so it could have been enough to scare her into line, but not Kanye.

You know anyone else deserving of that title?

Too bad Kim got kidnapped in Paris and threatened too.

Anyone that doesn't require more plastic than Mattel uses in 6 months to vaguely approach attractive.

kek

Damn Mandalay Bay has a nice ass letterhead

What's spaddock?

Thats his rap name

Is this faggot trolling, that's the name of the shooter kek.

have you been living under a rock

for real tho if the gap between my eyes was that small id probably wanna kill people too

Nah I just didn't make the connection and his name isn't that important to me because I already know Jews are behind the attack.

Probably going to be the Democratic nominee. Which frightens me, because I think he's the only candidate that can win.

Not according to the note they just released.

Stephen* retard.

It’s 4am gimmie a break

is this real

YOURE NOT EVEN IN VEGAS my sides.

Did you think I was Stephen Paddock or something lmao?

yeah man just released check breitbart gonna blow up soon

No you retard it’s a shop this is the real one

No I thought you were in Mandalay Bay writing on a piece of pape.r

lmao my sides
also
>YEEZY STILL KING
stay up Ye

hes also the jew that was behind the attack

I'd support a media corp feature these fine folks and more like them

An alright black person and an outlier of his race and other hip hop artists singing about confidence, family and religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=ism6efmBqo8

This version aint as good as Kanye's gospel version.

yeah, it just isn't on youtube.

Newfag

Wut yea it is. Oh maybe not in iceland

youtube.com/watch?v=c4bE2Oj0xYM

If by reprogrammed you mean put on a bunch of antipsychotics, yes. They will make you a totally different person. If you've ever walked through a psych ward full of schizos you'll know what I mean. They all have that glassy-eyed, mouth-wide -open zombie shuffle.

kek, that stussy S is a nice touch

I'll just continue listening to my own music
youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI
youtube.com/watch?v=oCi0RHLrauU

HE'S A GAY FISH

PICKLE RICK OHHHHHHHHSJFDAIg:A Sa;ofhgws;ighasfgwbthawevgaeytb sETHSJTRSTEETETTRTRT

Stephen "COMP" Paddock.

Kanye is red pilled. He actively talked with Trump to discuss stopping black on black crime in Chicago and was ridiculed by black people for SUPPORTING DRUMPF, even though he was telling his community to give him a chance, SAD!

He wants to be an innovator like Walt Disney, Howard Hughes but he needs the right infrastructure, so he looks a bit loopy when he talks about wanting to change the world, google 'Kanye West DONDA chart' and you'll find out a bit more