/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THINGKEN OF LIFE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump BIGLY interview on Hannity 10/11/17
youtu.be/czWYX-a7R0A
>Pres Trump speech on tax reform @Harrisburg PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/fmxxrFUyjzs
>Pres Trump arriving in PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/QDi1SoVMw4I
>Pres Trump departing DC for Harrisburg, PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/hq8v60RzQUI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania sit with a cuck 10/11/17
youtu.be/aNq5wvO3F9A
youtu.be/6U-cFEU2Kpo (WH video)
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome the cucknadians to WH 10/11/17
youtu.be/LfgJZu-3hVg
>SoS T-Rex meets China Pres Xi Jinping in Beijing CHN 10/11/17
youtu.be/Crvve0XJlkQ
>Proj Veritas - American Pravda NYT pt2 10/11/17
youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ
>DoE 40 year celebration w/EnergySec Perry 10/11/17
youtu.be/3mFJjvl0iS0?t=49m49s
>WH Video: Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/11/17
youtu.be/wR2bQAfQXKE
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndyMilonakis/status/918082251623079936
vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4X9GvMYa
twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/918173562648764416
archive.li/CDBWs
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/bulwer-man-found-burnt-20170511
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mogo

awoo

All degenerates must fucking burn.

I'm only half joking to be honest.
I'm tired of this shit tactic of "You criticize Y for A? Well then you HAVE to criticize Z for B!"

And just fuck that horse shit.
I want to win this culture war.
I don't give a flying fuck about anything other than to see the Left utter destroyed.
For that aim, as far as I express openly;
Our side = PERFECT
Their side = UTTER SHIT

All day, everyday.
Say nothing or perform heavy damage control for when your side makes a mistep

And relentlessly attack your opponents for all their failings or even things that can be construed as a failing. Or hell, even make one up!

FUCK Commies!
And FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!

Thingken?

Newfag.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

How do we fix the degeneracy of the West? Current Hollywood fiasco is just another one in a long succession of degeneracy.

Hollywood purge WHEN?

Being a bully is an ugly character trait user.

White sharia

Make Females Property Qgain

If you're angry at Yumandyum for that shit rap, here's something to make you feel better

So does ANYONE
have ANY idea what KikeStein did to lose his protection?

A big jew like that doesn't suddenly get throw to the woodchipper for no reason after decades of being protected.

What did Kikestein do?

Porked Malia Obama

Made a move on Obama's daughter.

JUST

just turned 21 recently. i get full easily. i get sick from eating too much candy. i get tired if i eat junk food. is this what its like to be an adult?

>Our side = PERFECT
>Their side = UTTER SHIT
It's what they do, so why not.

Root out the traitors that speak in familiar accents

just wait until 24..

Wait is this A SEPARATE one for the one he already apologized for on Twitter?

That's wrong, Collins is announcing on Friday. She's a cuckservative so I'm betting she'll decide to stay in just to fuck things up for Trump while pretending to be a Republican.

All these people are doing is making it so that each election cycle sweeps more and more nationalists into power, they have no way to win and they're making it more likely I get what I want (deportation of the 20 million legal immigrants and their children along with the illegals and their children) as Congress becomes increasingly radical.

Battle lines have been drawn. Time to pick a side.

>I get tired when I get sugar high and come crashing down.

Nigga that happens when you are a kid too.

Sounds like you have low T

>Eminem here. I'm still talkin'

That's what it's like to be unhealthy as fuck. You're describing the body of a middle aged man.

Exactly,
>GOP: My sword is of the sharpest steel, forged with the hammer that smited titans of eons long ago. I have trained my mind body and soul for this battle and I will be victor-BANG!

>Dems put their pistol back in their pocket

Yes.

Amen, brother! The NWO, Satanist cabal should be liquidized in a blender for their crimes. We have NOTHING to be as ashamed about, as these poisonous bags of slimy vomit.

8 years of Trump and radical nationalism (and the same in the other western nations) is a short, but rapid period in which you're seeing the malaise and weakness of the previous 50 years being steadily swept away.

what happens then

>Radical
>Enforcing the law

>haha those dirty Hollyjew horndogs having sex with lots of ladies how silly
>what? child rape and torture? None of that going on here

vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4X9GvMYa

you are pretty much dead
only downhill from there

t.24

No, you sound like you need exercise and a diet with more protein and vitamins in it.

>candy and junk food

No thanks.

Seems like Day of the Rake / Cholocausto is getting nearer by the day. Pic related

What’s up with all these celebrities getting asa grabbed by other celebrities and complaining about it? I’d be happy to have someone grab my tush, I’m not going to go on a feminist rampage and destroy their career...

Dems voted their pistols away.

This is why you never admit anything. They smell blood in the water since he's willingly chumming.

I think I just figured out the next stage of Marxism. Next, Blacks will no longer want to be called Black because it's associated with disease, negative emotions, death, etc.

not to me. only recently did i pass out from eating ice cream. vision got blurry and i fainted with the cup still in my hand
true i am very unhealthy

>Dems
>Guns
Don't be fun, bin that gun

NIgger you have diabeetus you stupid fuck go to doctor

twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/918173562648764416
Why are secular jews so stupid, don't they realize this is how orthodox jews reinstall rabbincal rule over judaism?

REAL spoopy AWOO HOURS NOW

>I turn 25 in 3 weeks...

This

Seems like Sessions' DOJ is on a roll this week:

> going after Hollywood rapists
> going after Harvard for discriminating against whites
> defending the bakers against the gay degenerates
> going after Antifa using a vídeos filmed by none other than the Oath Keepers

About that last one

> The U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C. is attempting to convict nearly 200 people—including a journalist—of participating in an Inauguration Day protest in which some people broke windows and damaged vehicles. Defendants stand to serve as many as 75 years in prison if convicted.
> And some of those high-stakes cases might come down to trial by YouTube video, The Daily Beast has learned. In September, the U.S. attorney moved to introduce a series of videos ripped from right-wing and conspiracy-theorist YouTube channels, including a video produced by the far-right militia the Oath Keepers.

Defending whites, defending Christians, going after Hollywood and Antifa. Hopefully this is enough to placade some of you guys for a while

>Pluralistic society where everyone mingles with everyone
So what we had before Obama started a race war?

>>Battle lines have been drawn. Time to pick a side.
I hate leftists with a unimaginable depth but it is a cold and settled hatred.

But I can't fucking stand "Enlightened Fence Sitters"
That makes me angry mixed with frustration.

Like holy fucking shit dude.

>Are humans all born with equal health, intelligence, cognitive predispositions, talent or not?
There, once they answer that question they can stop being such a fuckin dumb ass luke warm cunt

Forgot pic

how's it like being close to death?

We're enforcing the law on a huge scale and reworking the system to remove the anchor babies as well as the illegals and hopefully as many legals as possible to shift demographics back in time 15 years while instituting massive voter id usage to cripple the Democrats.

It's pretty radical.

Also one must note that districts are drawn by population, so california losing 4-8 million people from their major cities would result in their rural areas getting a greater share of both state and federal representatives, weakening the Democratic majority in the state and helping return them to sanity.

The same is true in basically all states, which will lead to electoral votes and representatives moving inland to states like Montana and Kentucky and increasing the Republican party's strength while weakening the Democrats as well as establishing more districts in areas unlikely to elect cuckservatives, shifting the Republican party rightwards.

We're re-writing everything

fugggg

archive.li/CDBWs

>in line at store
>notice asian girl in leggings looking at me

getting really hard to resist qt submissive asian girls who take care of their bodies

>tfw doubted sessions and now i feel guilty
Still, recusal was such a fucking mistake. He could be investigating Hillary directly right now.

Who knows though, Weinstein is so powerful he's probably set up sex visits for Obama himself.

>pluralistic society
>not working toward a society with a patrician/officer class to run the country

pure speculation or is there a picture/post/article/etc SOMETHING to base this off of?

I really thought I'd be done with this site. Here forever isn't a meme

Does /ptg/ think our country can handle 30 000+ boxes of young men coming home from the war with North Korea? I don't think so.

Build a fucking space fence around North Korea, and no war.

I hope we can still be saved
its scary that the elite simply replace their constituents if they arent voting right

forgot image of course

>It's pretty radical.
When you put it that way, good point. The end result is going to be a nonexistent Democratic party. I predict (as many have) that the Democrats will die and the remnants will join the neocons to form a new party, while populists take full control of the GOP.

>On a roll.
>Chasing meme targets and not Clintons, DNC, CF, IRS.

Justice for all or justice for none.

who would you pick /ptg/?

gonna have to say ingraham

I stand with the libertarian-fascists.

shit i just looked up the symptoms and youre right whats the cure

She had an internship with him.

Why so many people so desperate to shill for this man?
You know all he is going to do is make the left more extreme then they were before.

Think about the 10s of millions dead on the west coast and NYC
>can you contain the hard on?

>the war with North Korea?
This will never, ever be a reality.

>he's in his mid 20s and doesn't have a wife or children yet

> Still, recusal was such a fucking mistake.
Agreed. Unforced error caused by his excessive honesty. He told the committee that confirmed him that he would and he did.

> Weinstein is so powerful he's probably set up sex visits for Obama himself.
I would say organizing fundraising and money laundry for the Clintons. But the Awan case seems to be what’s hot to take them. Keep it going, get the small fish to bait the big fish.

Even if he was investigating Hillary there'd be nooooooooooo fucking way that shit would be public until they were certain they had the bitch cornered

>tfw no qt moral milf gf

Has that not been our goal?

Kike shill general

>far-right militia the Oath Keepers
>being a vet and taking your Oath seriously is considered far-right
This country needs to be purged of Cultural Marxism

>28 yrs old
>I'm getting better looking each day
>I'm getting more mature
>Zero teenage angst
>LOADS OF MONEY
>Can do whatever I want
>Didn't make any poor & permanent life choices
>I have the world by the ass

Sucks that all the bands/actors I knew growing up though are all dying in front of my eyes though.

>He thinks we'd actually send troops to North Korea
It's gonna be like the Gulf War but faster and the South Koreans providing infantry.

It was going to get out eventually, so they're all throwing him under the bus to take the attention away from Hollywood as a whole. They're going to play dumb and pretend like Harvey was an outlier in hopes that Sessions doesn't dig deeper.

There is no cure, fucking idiot.

Why is he so against the first amendment?

>Justice for all or justice for none
Come on Malta, tou don’t build a takedown on arguably the largest criminal enterprise in the planet out of nowhere. My chips is on the Awan case being the first domino.

>in hopes that Sessions doesn't dig deeper.
TON
OF
BRICKS

>Trivialize the old divisions
>Did nothing of the sort
>Legally mandated by law to speak in French as PM

How close do you live to a target?

First amendment is a spook

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/bulwer-man-found-burnt-20170511

Anyone have the pic of Canada refusing white South African refugees on the basis that their persecution was a 'racist conspiracy theory'?

No, Democrats will go into full civil war because of their policies of diversification+bleeding white voters to the GOP.

Up until 2008 black people basically didn't participate in primaries- hence why John Edwards did so well in the South while Al Sharpton only won DC.

That changed in 2008 when Obama got his machine together to mass register and turn out black voters all over the place.

In 2016 Hillary defeated Bernie because even though Bernie was doing really well with white people, Hillary had the command of the blacks and Hispanics.

There are too many minorities in the primaries, the party is too reliant on minorities now an minorities now think they're entitled to power instead of just asking Mr. White Savior for a bone.

Hence why you see people like Maxine Waters talking about making a black people's party.

White Democrats are declining by the day and no longer numerous enough to keep minorities in line and can no longer win without the overwhelmingly turnout of minorities. A civil war is inevitable within the ranks over racial issues as minorities turn on white cucks- most likely after the next presidential election when they lose by 10 million votes and Trump gets 450+ EVs.

>youre right whats the cure
Death.

There are libel laws you dipshit.

Not Day of the Rake, unfortunately. At least not immediately.

CAFTA v.1 is still on the books technically (we had a NAFTA like agreement with just Canada at one point), so if NAFTA goes, just the Mexicans get cut out in the short term. We'd then have to also leave CAFTA v.1