Why are there so many NEETs and INCELs in the White Nationalist movement?

Why are there so many NEETs and INCELs in the White Nationalist movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUU_MKTET_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good looking people are too busy having sex and partying to give a shit about politics, philosophy, etc.

because we are autistic faggots

People getting laid regularly don't really want massive social change

>"When Did You Stop Beating Your Wife?"

It's an easy way to rebel against their parents, they unironically believe conservatism is the new pun

fpbp

those dudes look fine to me, neets and incels wouldn't have the balls to show their faces at an event like this, they're all well dressed, clean and look like Joe averages.

Jews did this

I am so tired of these Spencer-cult faggots' bullshit that I will tell you how to fix your movement:

- Wave massive american flags everywhere
- Dress in tight, well-fitted, stylish, and simple clothes (one or two colors only)
- showcase your fit and healthy members in organized formation

Pretty much this. When I was chad i guess I didn't have the time Until it was forced it upon me. Used to think Sup Forums was just being edgy even though I researched and believed many conspiracy theories. So maybe there is also a mental barrier as well

>((America))
AND DON'T FORGET YOUR MAGA HATS BASED PEDES

>implying they wont cherry pick that photo of that one weird looking one and plaster it everywhere

>tiki torches
>cringe af chants

it could only possibly be a fbi honey pot. actual crazy people arent this cringey

I don't know what an INCEL is.

those guys are fake flaggers

Fuck those cucks
Move to Albania
>not moving to Albania
>not conspiring with other Euros there to make partisan squads to hit-and-retreat attack enriched Europe
It's like Greece, but better and actually White
youtube.com/watch?v=YUU_MKTET_o
Pros:
White, racemixers are killed, traditional yet upbeat and secular, old Hellenes come from modern Albanian stock, actually the original Europeans - everybody else just moved from Pakistan, Asia or North Africa
Cons:
None. Shqiptars are the perfection of White people

And that's where you're wrong you filthy Shkije. Since birth the Albanian man is taught patriotism to the highest degree. The mere though of fighting, and dying for greater Albania is enough to wipe out the fear of death and the nothingness that comes with it.

The Albanian state is like Russia. It's a mandate made in heaven, the legitimacy of Russia is threatened by the fact Moscow and Kiev are apart. Only the union of the 4 great capitals will bring in the heart of Albanians the legitimacy of Arbanon.

The love for the country wipes out any fear, any hate, any rivalry between Albanian people. Blood feuds are immediately dissolved, squabbles are immediately resolved, every Albanian becomes one single collective, one bond as tight as that of atoms. Albanians were made for war and we will die in war, and there is no greater honor than the death for greater Albania!

>White Nationalist
>Buys torch made by spics.

This guy gets it.

This. South Slavs must be gassed. Gypsypakiturks

>Hundeds of people there that night.
>Only ever see this one pic or a couple other of the same group of autists who could be genuine autists or could be media plants.
>Same media lies and manipulates pictures all the time.
Rly makes me think.

>B-bu-butt they'd never do that! Surely the media would learn their lessons and be honest this time? I mean a picture can't lie can it? It has 1k words!
Get off my board.

I haven't seen shilling this obvious and bad and desperate since right before the election. I think this Weinstein and Vegas shit is really making them panic.

blow them up or something. shut their lying jew mouth