I'm a massive homo, I won't lie. I wear girls clothing for fun, I'm skinny as fuck, shave my body hair...

I'm a massive homo, I won't lie. I wear girls clothing for fun, I'm skinny as fuck, shave my body hair, and do things to fuck up my own body for narcissistic reasons etc etc

but how the fuck do I separate myself from lefties, I don't act like a super flamer in public and I used to consider myself left leaning, but with California legalizing HIV shit and so many LGBT people being communist scum, I give up.

I've been talking with my bf a lot, and we're both starting to get sick of this shit, we both agree on trans and gay rights but hate how they push it so hard on people, almost every single other LGBT person calls us "self hating" because we're grossed out by how retarded and autistic this "culture" is

I know most of you will just tell me to kill myself, but it makes me so angry to see so many loud LGBT people be fucking morons and hold all their stances based on ignorance and reactionary shit, I wish every day I was either attracted to women or was a woman just so I wouldn't have to be lumped in with these fucks

You are collateral damage.

You're not alone

OP can't inb4
>neck yourself
If you really have to be such a massive faggot just do it in the privacy of your own home and shut the fuck up about it.

sad thing is, I used to fucking despise milo, I still kinda dislike him a bit because he holds a lot of retarded views, but I find myself agreeing with him more and more

I just didn't see how bad things truly were

Yeah, it's important to throw predispositions out of the window sometimes, and just take people's arguments at face value.

I'm pretty right winged, but I find myself agreeing with people like Bill Maher, and (dare I say) even Stephen Colbert sometimes.

If you follow degenerate role models you will become degenerate. Getting fucked in the ass doesn't take away your free will, you still have a choice to return to the light and change yourself.

post boi bussy

OP is a faggot.

fuck off

I don't mind bill maher tho admittedly I haven't seen much of him that much, colbert just bores me

Much of the third Reich was gay, if closeted. Putting your country and people before your sexuality is a first. Not being a flaming public degenerate is second. You want people to take you seriously, be a person they can take seriously. A trap or a homo who otherwise is a trustworthy, hard working, patriotic member of society goes a long way. Get a flag pole and fly the flag. Act with dignity and all that shit. And shit on commies at every turn.

>Get a flag pole and fly the flag. Act with dignity and all that shit.
Not american unfortunately, my country is already a pretty left leaning shithole, which until now I didn't mind but I'm realising how dumb I was and that these people won't stop until it's all fucked.

i just turned 20, so maybe its just a part of growing out of hardcore left leaning shit, thing is when you're growing up gay or lgbt or whatever, you get told constantly that the only people who will trust you are the left, and that anyone other than hardcore left will fuck you over and hate you automatically, so I just kinda believed it until I finally opened my eyes.

>thing is when you're growing up gay or lgbt or whatever, you get told constantly that the only people who will trust you are the left, and that anyone other than hardcore left will fuck you over and hate you automatically

It's just not true. there are some people like that, but most of the right doesn't give a fuck. We care about character. if you stand for American values, free speech, individual responsibility, limited government, law and order, and common sense then you're with us.

I was a liberal when I was about your age. When you get older, your ideas mature. Also, when you start to make a fair amount of money, and you see how much the government steals, that also starts to change your views.

In the end it's about the 3 pillars. Freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

USA #1. Be proud of your country.

Start policing your own or you will have to deal with society policing you at some point.
Cali has harsher penalties for pronoun misuse than purposely spreading AIDS.
I never used to understand how the holocaust happened.
I also never truly realized what 'the revolution will not be televised" meant either.

>be tall and skinny living in japan
>all the mens clothing too tight, all the womens clothing loose and fits well
>always in light drag, girls think im gay, get hit on by fruitcakes regularly
such is life

scum

>wants to separate himself from lefties
>identifies with the rainbow flag

You started by introducing yourself as gay. You have made your sense of self reliant on your sexual preferences. This is the first hurdle. You should just consider yourself a man.

If you want to fuck other men, fine. You should still aim to find a good woman and bare children though. This is the difference between right and left think. The left will cry about your rights to be gay, your right to live openly and how you choose. The right will remind you of your duty to uphold the societal values that have brought us success, your duty to continue your genetic lineage.

Please go get gassed

You know they had an event called the Night of Long Knives to solve the faggot problem right?

Hello Plebit

Larper

Brit

Brit, but there is some truth to what he says.

Kys

>ousting brits

Did you fall for the eternal anglo meme?

Hello brainlet. Enjoying your stay in pretend Nazi land where you think you fit in?

Want to know how I can tell you're a newfag?

Faggots are so desperate they're coming on /pol for acceptance.

Listen m8, I'm also gay, and not alt right but with several alt right friends. If you're serious about this, you should do a few things

1) Admit to yourself that homosexuality is not preferable. It's better to be straight than gay because straight people are full citizens of their nation and people and can produce their own children. This gives straight people more incentive to be active in their national community and national identity, and it's the reason why gays are usually degenerate.

2) Drop tranny rights. Tranny's do not have rights. They are mentally ill faggots and given them a pretend vagina is millions of times worse for them than shock therapy, suicide rates, schizophrenia, HIV, ect ect ect, Tranny's are terrible

3) Move from California. AZ is nice, there's guns and jobs a lot of spics but not many niggers. There's a reason people move from that shit state. Or really, there's two. The people, and the cost of living. If you want to be redpilled, then actually accept the redpill, don't be some faggot moderate who hates all the commies and wants true liberalism and atheism and science. Gays are welcome in the white ethnostate, so long as you have a good character.

you however are a faggot.

You honestly should kill yourself though.

It’s the only true win-win option

>mentally ill people shouldn't have rights

sure you're not aut-right?

Wear crosses or maga hats. People from those groups will treat you as one of them, and LGBT faggots will naturally be repealed by those symbols.

You can also become hetero by pavlovian conditioning yourself. That's what gay shock therapy actually is. To stimulate the pleasure centers in your brain to images of women, until they sexually excite you.

Quit jacking off.

I guess you misspelled 'political opposition'

>I wish every day I was either attracted to women or was a woman just so I wouldn't have to be lumped in with these fucks
You can't change who you are, but don't think that just because you're gay you're automatically aligned with LGBTQAAIPO++%
You're just a dude who likes taking dicks, that doesn't conflict with anything traditional right wingers on Sup Forums preach apart from the path to securing a wife and kids. Besides, if muslims get their way you're gonna be swinging from a tree so I suggest you get your buddies on board even if a few of us can be rude sometimes.

Don't be ashamed. Lead your life the way that will get you to your goals and keep your bedroom behaviors in the bedroom. Everybody thinks they know but they don't give a fuck just as long as they see you being an ally of their cause. Holy shit it's almost like the salesmen who call themselves your public servants main interest is their own well-being. Don't forget to let them make more laws telling you what they are entitled to but you have to rely on their protection from.

Some people have some traits of the opposite sex. Some of them might do better out of transitioning. Most of the MtF's have giant man hands, and have no chance of passing. Even the Hollywood ones, outside of favourable lighting and camera angles.

I feel your pain too fellow fag. Just be you. You don't need the LGBT 'community.' They're all show and pride parades anyway.

Your story is eerily similar to mine.