We need to meme this. He just picked up the SJW crowd by insulting Trump...

We need to meme this. He just picked up the SJW crowd by insulting Trump. A crowd that has never listened to him before but will do it now. A crowd that is very loud and vocal about topics like rape and homphobia which Eminem has an abundance of lyrics demonstrating he likes rape and is a homophobe.

He made a serious misstep here, make him pay for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_6lgDFX6y0
youtube.com/watch?v=L8s6fBVNJjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I support this.

Have a bump OP. Good idea.

What are you talking about, OP?
Feminist women love Eminem

The right can't mem-

Reminder that he threatened to murder his wife and kidnap his daughter via his own songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_6lgDFX6y0

Look at him, walking around grabbing his you know what

Feminist women love Eminem though

Looking at you know who

Feminist women love Eminem though

I don't think we need to do anything. His career is over and he is a water carrier for the establishment now. That "cypher" was objectively terrible and cringe worthy. He is a 45 year old has been faggot, cucked by his wife with a whore for a daughter. Probably on drugs again. His new album will be the worst selling of his life.

just listen to his relapse album, shit's fucked

Don't do this shit. If the SJWs actually stay with him something will happen that only makes the SJWs look worse.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Fe-fi-fo-fum, I think I smell the scent of a placenta
I enter Central Park, it's dark, it's winter in December
I see my target, put my car in park and approach a tender
Young girl by the name of Brenda and I pretend to befriend her
Sit down beside her like a spider, hi there girl, you mighta
Heard of me before, see whore you're the kind of girl that I'd a-
-ssault and rape, then figure why not try to make your pussy wider
Fuck you with an umbrella then open it up while the shit's inside ya
I'm the kind of guy that's mild but I might flip and get a little bit wilder
Impregnate a lesbian, yeah, now let's see her have triplets, and I'll di-
-sintegrate them babies as soon as they're out her with formalde-
-hyde and cyanide, girl you can try and hide, you can try to scream louder
No need for no gunpowder that only takes all the fun outta
Murderin', I'd rather go vinn-vinn, and now you see just how the
Fuck I do just what I do when I cut right through your scalp, uhh
Shit, wait a minute, I mean skull, my knife seems dull, pull another one out, uh

We can easily ruin this white nigger.

Nice OC OP, digits too.

Kek has spoken already it most be done

First victim I had, she was a big one big movie star, a partygirl, big fun She was the girl the media always picked on In and out of rehab every 4 to 6 months She was always known for little pranks and slick stunts And Nickelodeon flashed her little kids once What an event it was, I was sitting in front I was hooked in at the first glimpse of them buns Seen her backstage, now here's where I come in son Look, here she comes, I better pull out the big guns Hello Lindsay, you're lookin' a little thin hun How 'bout a ride to rehab, get in cunt Starting off on the wrong foot is what I didn't want I'm just kiddin' let me start over again hun See what I meant was, you should have a little intervention Come with me to Brighton, let me relieve your tension You little Wench ya, murder wasn't my intention If I wanted to kill you, it would of already been done Slowly she gets in, and I begin to lynch her with 66 inches of extension cord... [Chorus] Yeah baby, do that dance it's the last dance you'll ever get the chance to do Girl shake that ass you ain't ever gonna break that glass, that windshield's too strong for you I said Yeah baby, sing that song It's the last song you'll ever get the chance to sing You sexy little thing, show me what you got, give it your all Look at you ball, why you cryin' to me? Same song and dance

Fuck off shareblue, you amplify the mistake as OP is doing.

They are so fucking desperate they have gotten eminem of all people to become the face of the SJW crusade. They are highlighting their hypocrisy beautifully right now along with all the Hollywood shit. These couple weeks have been fucking devestating for the left and establishment as a whole. With Bannon going after RINOs, with the NFL and Weinstein debacle, with the Vegas hoax, it's all burning down. We are winning. Trump is coming through and he is devastating his enemies. He's playing the long game, and everything the left is doing now will come back to destroy them in 2018 and 2020. This is a great time people. Enjoy it.

Not my OC. Some other user made it I assume. I saw the potential it has so I saved his images.

technically OP the feminist tried to defend rape all of a sudden. they said its not a big deal. you can thank ahmed

also leftys who are white listen to rap. the have heard of eminem and probably own that chronic 2000 cd though im sure by now its collecting dust in the attic

Tucker should cover this because he loves covering the left's hypocrisy. He could read off some lyrics about rape and homophobia and then point out how the left normally would be against these things but because Eminem is a celebrity and anti-Trump they are supporting him.

#listentoeminem ?

starts off looking like it's anti trump but then post his most homophobic stuff while insinuating he says something in the song that is relevant to trump today so liberals should play it
???
profit?

I agree.

And I used to be a fan.

Memetic warfare is different than Tzu's land wars in Asia.

Here's a few lines from "Criminal" [Verse 1] (The Marchall Mathers LP)
My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head, wether you're a fag or a lez
Or homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress, hate fags? The answer's, yes
Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic
Starin' at my jeans, watchin' my genitals bulgin'
That's my motherfuckin' balls, you'd better let of 'em
They belong in my scrotum, you'll never get a hold of 'em

Plus the whole "Ken Kaniff from Conneticut" thing he had going with some of his skits. Sad that Marshall Bruce Mathers III has fallen to the PC crowd...

youtube.com/watch?v=L8s6fBVNJjA

Child rapists deserve to be exposed, routed out from the darkness, and brought into the light.
He already lost his soul (biblically speaking).
It's up to us to desecrate his image.

shit slim!!!! sign my shaved beta chest!?

Christ man his lyrics are completely anti-SJW and SJWs who never even heard his shit before love him now because he did an anti-Trump attention stunt.

Sorry, but this isnt the time for virtuous Christ cucks to weigh in. This is the time to mercilessly destroy Eminem not for being "foul mouthed and sex crazed" but for being a weak, sell out pussy bitch.

"Dear Mr. I'm too good to hold a Tiki torch..."

you idiots are so sad.

Eminem is just an autistic edgelord, he doesn't care, he'll tell the saw to fuck off, just as he has already done before and just as he told Trump supporters to fuck off.

He is just a pawn of the jews, a gate to further promote rap degeneracy to whites.

He only lost his edge now that he is older and that drugs have ruined him.

What?

rite he is the weak one for expressing his political views
Not you on a message board attacking his anonymously.

>Christ cucks caring about him
Which is ironic, considering how many times he's slandered them over the years and what he's said about them in interviews.

Bump for let's ruin Eminem

Bump

He used to hate sjws and now he's so desperate to stay relevant he became one

the state of burger christcucks.

I guess it really is true that you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian :^(

yep he hated the system so much he became the system.

But hes so cute though!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this.

I guess this is either just proof that the sjw stuff has gotten way more powerful in recent years he's just gotten that far away from what once made him great

I've always loved his old stuff so much man, this is almost physically painful to see

Maybe you can hate Trump and SJWs at the same time.
who doesn't like a tasty burger?

it's ironic that the guy who unironically made me think drugs were cool as a kid and teenager is now trying to tell me as an adult what the right thing to do is, fuck him man he's a bitch and a literal cuck and he's always been one, he lost the one thing that made him cool and i hope he loses his entire fanbase just like the mom and wife of his he sold out to get to where he is. Fucking pussy, i bet his ex wife is sucking big black cock as we speak.

i guess to be fair Trump is kind of like a right wing version of sjws

it still doesn't change the fact that literally everyone else in mainstream media is doing that and he didn't used to be the type of person to join in on a virtue signalling circle jerk like that

If he's against Trump for wanting a nuclear war or whatever, I can understand.

I just hope he isn't against Trump for the "grab her by the pussy" shit.

>Yfw when started to go to shit when it became a recruitment office for T_D army

It's because his Cypher is only a mirror image of the media he's been watching/reading and so of course it's not anything close to reality.

>whore for a daughter
Eh?

Fuck him, bump. Let's ruin the geriatric autist OP.

I hope everyone jumps on the hate Trump bandwagon. Not because I think Trump is as evil as they all think. but because the narcissistic fool will go mad and spiral into lunacy without any friends left and it's funny to watch

Are there still idiots on Sup Forums that support Trump?
The guy is a retard.

Basically my friend, yes.

Underrated.

>muh let's troll the SJWs
>muh washed out nigger loving celebrities
Go back to the_donald, your kind is not welcome here.

Aha shareblue has arrived, you guys are so bad at your jobs.

i laughed

whoever is pushing this, thanks

I’ve been silently lurking, waiting for somebody to catch it lmao

shows you the power of kikkery. I wonder what dirt they have on Eminem. Did he rape a child in one of their secret meetings and got filmed? We'll never know.

The SJWs can relate to this one

Haha how can drumpf ever recover

>shows you the power of kikkery.

Judaism is literally sorcery.
>See history

Really marshalled my mathers

COMPF BTFO

So Trump never even bothered to respond to him. Sad! I wanted a new nickname to kek over
"washed-up Eminem"
"foul-mouthed Eminem"
"sleazy Eminem"
"trashy Eminem"
What would it have been?!!!

He probably would have spelt it m&m

_donald

That was his original name before he changed it to Eminem.

It's from Napoleon, and the French Revolution and napoleonic war was a complete meme

I love how Trump uses simple, yet effective insults:
Goofy Elizabeth Warren
Little Marco
Low-energy Jeb
etc

They're not even character assassination terms, but they cause mass hysteria.

It's all political, if my music is literal, and I'm a criminal how the f***
Can I raise a little girl
I couldn't, I wouldn't be fit to,

You cant really use his music lyrics against him when he openly admits his music is just expression and not to be taken literally.

>Probably on drugs again
You can tell he's on methadone, check the puffiness around the eyes and the slack jaw.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A CLONE AND THE REAL SLIM SHADY IS DEAD!!

>He made a serious misstep here, make him pay for it.

Implying the SJWs won't.

>insulting eminem
This fuels the masochist.

>Maybe you can hate Trump and SJWs at the same time
But can you make gay raps about dropping awfully hot coffee pots on trump because he is an orange racist and also hate SJWs?

Is Eminem even human, bro?

>Lindsay
WHAT THE FUCK

"Same Song & Dance" lyrics

they're kek

apparently

ty anzacanon, i was mistaken.