So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.
Thor is supposed to be the berserker card?
How the fuck is this supposed to work?
God's are not on the throne of heroes, right?
The cards call the heroic spirits from the throne of heroes, just like the Holy Grail War did, right?
How can they pull a fucking god from the throne of heroes, where said god is not supposed to exist, and put him into the berserker class, a class that has as a requirement that the hero must have lost his mind. How the fuck is this supposed to work?

I conclude with: FUCKING DROPPED

Isn't Thor also a hero in human mind?
He is in Throne of Heroes as a hero, not as a god, eg. he didn't come there just for being a OP god I think.
Also I suppose hero definition is quite broad here + it's not Nasu's work.

You're putting too much thought into a series written by someone other than nasu. None of this matters and or relates to the VN. Just watch or preferably read it and enjoy it for what it is.

>The cards call the heroic spirits from the throne of heroes
Incorrect. As far as I understand summon able servants can be anyone who has a strong belief or feeling they left unfulfilled in their lifetimes or anyone with a notable past, legends or mythology surrounding them. They don't have to be a hero at all seeing as a certain few servants are actually mass murderers or serial killers.

>a class that has as a requirement that the hero must have lost his mind
The servant is summoned into a class. They aren't inherently a certain class, they just have skills from their previous lives that would make them more suitable to certain classes. For example you could summon a servant with really strong skills as a lancer into a caster class fairly fine but he won't be as strong as a caster compared to his suitable class lancer. Also there certainly are servants that will only fit into certain classes and in the case of berserker they may have previously been insane or had a certain experience in their lives that would make them fit as a berserker, though it's not a requirement. Summoning a servant into a berserker class will make them physically stronger but cause their minds to be destroyed. Pretty much the servant is molded by the class not the other way around.

M O O N C E L L
O
O
N
C
E
L
L

Not to mention Medusa, which was a gorgon monster.

First of all, I read something along the lines of "divine spirits can participate in hgw if they feel like it." Also this is spin-off so they can bend the rules as the author feels fit.

Read Norse mythology.

A god a cannot be summoned as a Servant under Fuyuki HGW rules, that doesn't mean that a god can't become a heroic spirit. And like said classes are just the mold to easily summon heroic spirits in materiel form and the rules to summon the heroic spirit in certain classes were set buy the Matou, it may very well be that the Ainsworth set their own rules.

1st: Under the rules of the Nasuverse, you can call spirits that aren't real heroes because of the corruption of the grail. Look at Zero Caster (mass murderer), True Assassin, Medusa, Medea.
2nd: The ritual in the world they are in right now does NOT work as in the world we're used too.

>God's are not on the throne of heroes, right?
Actually they are did some stuff, to be deserved called as heroes.

Mythological figures can enter the Throne depending on how much mankind believes / thinks about them / their fame.

The berserker class has no such requirement, if a spirit is summoned onto that class it trades sanity for a huge strenght boost.

So technically, it can work.

Medusa was a human woman cursed into monsterhood.

Thor was the son of Odin, and a God (an Aesir) from the start.

Doesn't matter, doesn't fit the concept of hero, either.

Even though it's called the Throne of Heroes, that doesn't make it exclusive to heroes.

And technically, even though he is a god, Odin is also a hero that fights during Ragnarok, he doesn't just sit around all day doing squat.

There are also known criminals in there. If you don't agree, just chalk it up to grail corruption.

Nah, it's not that I don't agree. It's just that the OP's claim is baseless and easily countered with Medusa.

Isn't Tamamo a goddess too?

Bitch please, I have read the Edda, and Thor is the son of Óðdinn, and an Áss. Therefore a divine being.
>you can call spirits that aren't real heroes
This only works after the angry manjew is inserted into the grail. I don't know how the cards work, but they don't seem to be corrupted.
>The berserker class has no such requirement
Have you read the Novel?
I'm sure it mentioned it as a requirement. Saber needs a sword, Lancer needs a lance and Berserkers need to have lost their sanity.
>OP's claim is baseless and easily countered with Medusa
How does Medusa counter my argument?
Medusa was a normal girl before being cursed, she is not divine. Also Medusa being summoned is also part of the grail corruption due to Angra Mainyu, which hasn't been called for in Miyu's world.

Medusa was a human priestess who had the audacity to get raped in Athena's temple. Athena got pissed and turned her hair into sensuous snek, thus creating one of the earliest known "she was asking for it" myths.

She's a facet of Amaterasu, so technically yes. But she doesn't have all of Amaterasu's power.

The Fuyuki grail war was purposely made to only summon good heroes because at the very beginning they were all good people and didn't want to risk summoning something evil. All the evil heroes are also in the Throne though, it's just that because of Angra and Einzbern's fuckery they could now summon evil heroes too.

Bad heroes on the throne don't invalidate divine beings not being there.

>Prisma Illiya
>Giving a shit
>Shirou can litteraly craft divine weapon
>But muh berserker

I'm sure it mentioned it as a requirement. Saber needs a sword, Lancer needs a lance and Berserkers need to have lost their sanity.

Nope, it only requires the hero in question to have gone berserk/blind with rage while in battle at least once in their lifetime

Kojirou isn't in it either.

There's also Tamamo Cat. Her fucking tail. Thor is easer to explain.

What about Savior Buddha? Or is he a different deal because of mooncell fuckery? Didn't the mooncell also appear in prillya? Haven't read the manga.

This is basically all you need to know. The cards clearly do not operate under the same rules as a "normal" Grail War. Stop being an autist, OP.

I'm horribly confused this season.

The bad guys are prisma only characters. They are evils because reasons. I've just felt a strange mood whiplash with rapid shift to combat with new enemies I don't have investment in. The cause of everything and related to everything surround Miyu, but utterly unknown entities to me who have personalities and combat that just seem far removed from what I'd expect in fate.

Feels so fucking weird, like a completely different series with a few characters I recognize (and yes, that somewhat describes prisma in relation to the rest of nasuverse).

It's the Heaven's Feel (the route) of Prisma.

You should read the manga if you want more explanations. It's still very Fate at heart. Or I could spoil you.

>How the fuck is this supposed to work?

We don't know. It has yet to be explained.

>God's are not on the throne of heroes, right?

Right. The only way it could be possible is if they stripped away his Divinity somehow (perhaps with the Ainsworth's displacement magic). That's why Gil would say "we have no countermeasures" when Enkidu would naturally be a perfect countermeasure if his divinity was actually high.

EMIYAAAAAAAAAA