MISSING 15 y/o possibly abducted by a sex ring

It appears the feds and local PD are not making any progress, parents suspect the girl was abducted by a sex ring, been missing 10 days now. Everything looks fishy as hell, almost like they're trying to cover something up. Pic related

Im getting sleepy, i think ill go to bed now

>illegal

If it happened in Washington DC or VA, it was definitely a sex ring.

can we just ban those sex rings?
gooooogle please

fuck the leaf faggot

she sucking me off right now

happened in Houston

are you calling the power of weaponized autistics?

Sex rings are a myth

fuck off fgt, this is serious

most definitely, calling on all our autists

Houston is the sex trafficking hub of the US. She will be somebody's fuck toy in a couple weeks. Might get sent over seas to an Arab. Happens a lot.

would definitely fuck her

Reported you to fbi online

Probably nothing will come off it but hopefully they look into your Internet history anyway and find some weird shit anyway

she's hot.
would.

What about cock-rings?

Kek has spoken he wants us to find this girl she's the key to exposing everything

I'm not saying this to be mean, but she's dead user I'm sorry, it's been too long

If there was no sex rings this would never have happend.

Ban Sex Rings Now.

It was probably some niggers who abducted her.

She looks like a thot, and for this reason I'm out.

Only in the US can an Arab have an Irish/Scottish surname.

its probably a random act of violence and shes dead. everything isnt a conspiracy OP

Yeah. Just like rapists and phedofiles.

Pizzagate is real.

>reward for info
What did he meant by this?

they start messing with older men at 12 years old, speaking from experience

Pizzagate is real

her parents are suspecting it's a sex ring operation

>missing child
She looks like a grown ass woman.

>15
>child
lmao fuck americans

Perhaps Oprah fed her to the beast.

inb4 coalburner who got her head caved in

may kek bless this thread

Houston user here. I saw this on the Houston sub-rebbit (inb4). Sex trafficking is big business here, and if I'm not mistaken we are the human trafficking capital of the US.

Op you suck, anyway it looks like she helped girls in the past escape from handlers, she sounds like a hero, maybe they nabbed her for revenge

>15 yo child

yes, a 15 year old toddler.

Started to investigate. Realised shes a shitskin..

Investigation closed.

>abducted

That's a funny word for "ran away because she's probably banging some 40 year old guy and he doesn't want to go to jail"

She looks like a whore

This pretty much confirms her parents sold her. Spics piss me off so much.

hence why the parents believe that, also she was a church going girl not into the degenerate lifestyle

Shit, OP. I pray to God that this isn't the case, but that's around the time of the hurricane in Texas.
Was she not with her family when the disaster was happening? Did they go out of town? Where did they go? What location do they LAST remember having a point of contact with her?

These are the basic question that can get me started. I'll try I guess, but provide me what you can.

great find, missed that one, now we're onto something

Yeah its very plausible. She could have been groomed by an older male and coerced into it. I knew a chick in school that this happened to.

i'm gonna be contacting her family tomo to get all those questions answered

Hurricane was over before she went missing

Did you read it? It say she be hanging with da homies from da hood. You complete idiot.

>mfw jews use tornado technology to abduct children for sex
what a time to be alive

>went to Europe with Weinstein

BAGELED

>
sadly weinstein is probably pulling a polansky rn

They're talking about a different woman, re-read it.

Why do they suspect that?

looks like the community advocate

that's just what they believe, will find out why this scenario specifically

Yeah no offense but she wasn't abducted, she's most likely a complete slut and of course the parents don't ever know what's going on with their kids today so they all assumed she was a nice girl
and what 15 year old is gonna tell their parents about all the drugs they take or guys they bang?

oh shit 15 year olds are cp now? time to be a govenment agent hello john podesta

Well that's good to know. I just checked her area where she lived. There was a community center close by and two large schools that her family and her would've been in IF they decided to stay in the area and attend an organized shelter.

Could be cartel traffickers. That would be more likely. Also maybe a crazy loon. And if that's the case, then we NEED to know if she was last seen at one of those shelters because it narrows down the search bigly. But we can't rule out something more organized like that, I suppose. I'm from LA county and I've heard terrible stories about the cartel. But not impossible to find her.

from my understanding she has not been at any of the area shelters

She lives in the Memorial area and they could have flooded if their house was by Buffalo Bayou.

If you contact them, are you going to report the information tomorrow?
If they can answer any question, I'd suggest asking if they stayed at a shelter and when was the last time they saw her as well as had contact with her (nowadays those are two distinct things, because of cellphone and texting).

If we know what shelter she was in (if that's the case, then it helps up better understand who could've been involved.

By the way, it looks like her area was not the best place to live. She was just east of Houston, and although it says it's a safer area, there are a lot of thefts/burglaries in the area.

You might be better off asking for help in reddit.
Sup Forums usually has a better response to whites. Not that we are racist. We are just very tribal and take care of our own first. Sorry if you know the girl or family. I really can’t imagine.

Yeah, I read she lives just above the ten, in the 1800 block. Looks like lower income housing from google maps.
And the fact they weren't in a shelter is something to be noted. What time tomorrow could we expect updates from you OP?

1300***

>roasties getting BTFO
lmao

I understand user i'm 14 words myself, Sup Forums is my community

will have updates hopefully before noon time

Nice. Pacific standard time? I'm going to bed, and might not be able to get back on until 4:30pm-ish tomorrow.
I'll search the archives though for the thread title, if you can come up with it right now I can search it up easier. Good luck user!

sorry but this literally happens hourly, why should we care about this one?

#NotYourPersonalArmy

Like what the fuck do you expect us to do? Start screeching and praising kek for digiits?

>Like what the fuck do you expect us to do? Start screeching and praising kek for digiits?

central time, and thank u I'll be here not a matter of personal army, just trying to figure out wtf happened and get this kid home, at least find her alive, last time I checked we found a flag in the middle of bumfuck nowhere through triangulation and flight patterns.. figured we'd give this a shot.

(((They))) got her.

>It appears the feds and local PD are not making any progress

The feds and local pd probably were the ones that kidnapped and sold her. The buyer probably being a judge, who then fucked her for a week then sold her to mexican pimps. That's what they are trying to cover up.

But hey, good luck getting her back home.

Going to see a huge raise in cute kids being kidnapped, the jews in hollywood got busted so they know time is running out.

i have tried cockrings they are always too tight and even if i shave all my pubes, they pull at the skin way too much

this is not meant to be a subtle brag either, im not very big, 6 1/2 inchs at most hard from the base

Why do her parents ''suspect'' it was a sex ring that abducted her?

Fuck off, do your own job first. If something interesting pops up, people will join.

Probably hooked on heroin/painkillers/fentanyl already and selling her pussy already.

It's incredibly unfortunate and sad, but most likely true.

Houston is the main hub for sex trafficking. Terribly high amounts of abductions with no rescues because they're shipped quickly, or killed.

I fucking hate them with all my passion. Sex trafficking is just fucking retarded and so unbelievably horrendous and barbaric.
Sometimes I feel the world needs to be nuked.

swedecuck if that was the case this post wouldn't be on here

time to travel to houston roger what's the point of sex trafficking anyways they actually think they can sell sex slaves?

apparently it pays really well

user, why are you trying so hard to find her? Did you lost her?

hory shit how the fuck do they manage to make sex slaves

her family reached out to me through a mutual friend, I'm also working the chertoff vegas case on the side rn but this seemed prety urgent

women are docile and adapt quickly to such things. I bet the girl in question is already in some foreign country in a harem somewhere.

Your trips ree out in pain brother...will see what can be done. Highly doubt anything will come of it though. Sex trafficking is some nasty business and a girl would be carted away pretty quickly.

thats what she gets for being a slut

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Coal status: burned. Toll status: paid.

thanks man, anything helps at this point, feelsman.png

those aren't trips

She got COMPED

COMPED

>what is /htg/

good thing i don't have any children or i would be worried all the time so many sick fucks out there lurking in the shadows

i like her cute nose. reminds me of Layla Price. Im sure the rape people like it too.

well yea. we managed to find the fucking flag 6 times we should be able to do this. I suggest we go to google maps and see if we can get pictures from the date that she went missing and search street to the location where she was standing at the time so taht we can get basic suspects. (cars that possibly abducted her)

more likely she got BLACKED

description of where she was last seen

no she got SHITTED