Why does Sup Forums ignore Larry Elder? He speaks unsavory facts about blacks and tells the truth...

Why does Sup Forums ignore Larry Elder? He speaks unsavory facts about blacks and tells the truth. He challenges the narrative on systematic racism in the U.S by the MSM. He's literally /ourguy/.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xyx85IyZ5s8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rh0RWNFK8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/larry elder/
youtube.com/watch?v=phPXTWJhnYM
youtube.com/watch?v=PjRkPqEM1kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prolly too old for Sup Forums scope of interest. He's still a based black man tho.

He is based. Touches on issues with facts that can't be visited by whites because it would be racist. He completely destroys the liberal media 24/7. Why does Sup Forums ignore him like he doesn't exist?

Bump for reason

bump

Sup Forums is scared that a black man having intelligence might threaten their white ethnostate.

based black man. also, checked

youre all cucks looking for an excuse to suck some bbc

holy shit a blue eyed nog that's cool

says the leaf literally cucked by Trudeau 24/7

Yeah....

His talk about him and his father was pretty good too:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rh0RWNFK8

he is a nigger married to a white woman

I like him, but has he ever addressed the IQ issue? Seems like he implies it's mostly or entirely a cultural thing that's the problem with blacks and not their genetics.
Correct me if I'm wrong though

Never seen him address an IQ difference between races. But i think he talks about how blacks aren't doing as well as whites in a sense of education, because of the lack of black fathers willing to raise their offspring.

blacks are beyond saving. if there was hope all "based black men" would be shilled hard for by Sup Forums but its just wasted effort

I don't think so. I think Sup Forums is full of racists that dismisses blacks like Elder as a nigger, regardless of his views. They would never shill him even if he was pro white-ethnostate. It's sad. He's a based factual black man, with facts to hand out like fucking candy.

Larry's great, one of the best

I like how his second point is "fucking you're waifu is necessary for social progress"

if you want niggers to be equal, you must let them fuck you're waifu

BASED BLACK MAN supporting interracial marriage n sheeeeit xD

wtf i love white genocide now

wtf are you talking about? using asian terms for a rebuttal and shilling white supremacy basically. fucking retard. your***

first

nice

wasted get

>He's a based factual black man
fuck you nigger.
In Cuckmerica you have to be a nigger in order to address nigger bullshit without ruining your own carrier. Hell, being a nigger even helps you in that case a lot. Easy mode.
There are enough guillable cucks like yourself for LE BASED NIGGER to milk

Basically every sucessful nigger does this

im disappointed in you

Maybe wasn't a wasted get.

Have a (you)

Checked.

T H I S

Wasted

weeb nazis btfo

anime is no longer Sup Forums

Damn, the AV at the farm I work on isn't even that big.

ban all anime from Sup Forums

it's degenerate and anti-white

>this is blue eyes in Croatia

why do you censor yourself, stupid faggot

WASTED BY A REDDITFAG

He's mainly how i got into right wing politics. I listened to him a lot on my way to work last year, not as much anymore but always enjoy him.

>doesnt mention the black white IQ disparity
Just another nigger race hustler on the other side of the isle

fail get kys faggot

>ignore
We don't ignore him. We go out of our way to find blacks that have humanity. Sowell gets mentioned a lot. Based Clarke gets a bit of love too. But really there's only so much you can say about these guys.

He's a Conservative. Smart, good at debating, the fact that he's black makes him more convincing to normies and lefties.

But he's still a Conservative and Conservatism as an ideology is doomed to go nowhere. Sup Forums is a far right board not a conservative board.

Checked

wasted on a meme flag redditshit

But he makes alot of great points and never gets mentioned, though. Conservatism is far right, that makes no sense

Wasted get

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/larry elder/
Lurk moar

Not wasted. Your precious fucking "kek" would have "willed" it otherwise. And reddit sucks, i hate that place. Layout is fucking terrible. Just a man looking for answers.

>Why does Sup Forums ignore Larry Elder?

Probably because he's a nigger.

>He speaks unsavory facts about blacks and tells the truth.

So did Malcolm X. Doesn't make him our guy.

Larry Elder is a fine guy and talk show host. He's great because he is the biggest voice against the "muh oppressed people of color" libtard narrative.
Sup Forums Ignores him because hes saying things that we all already know and it's not like hes talking about the JQ and race realism on the radio.

He was literally a communist and had a hatred of white people. Of course he's not ourguy, retard.

Elder and Sowell are heroes. Watch Dave Rubin get his liberal shit packed in by Elder. It's a redpill hail storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=phPXTWJhnYM

no faggot you wasted it

Wow, he literally changed that guy's mind on the spot. You don't see that too often.

fucking wasted

nice digits. also he has a big mouth. No not that he talks shit,he just has a big mouth. Think of all the food you could cramup inthere

I watched a clip of him wearing a kippa holding a speech to the congregation of Jews in a synagogue. He said people claimed Jews were responsible for the nigger slave trade and then said of course that's not true. He seems dumb like all niggers. Haven't watched anything of him since.

Any time he's been on Rubin's show he drops humongous red pills. Based.

I think that's a steaming pile of horse shit. Show me the clip faggot.

Sup Forums only ignores him because Sup Forums doesn't know about him. Keep posting a thread about him for the next month and educate your fellow Sup Forumslocks about him.

I used to listen to him on radio. He's boring as fuck but was better background noise than that Clark Howard faggot.
wasted

Wow.
Great get you fuckin faggot.
Please don't even put me in the cap.

WASTED ON THIS, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FAGGOT

>Show me the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=PjRkPqEM1kg
At 26:01 he says it.
At e.g. 16:47 you see him wearing the kippa.
At 18:58 he takes off the kippa because it kept sliding.

Are you going to comment?

Ok. You were completely right about that. I was wrong. I apologize. But i don't hate Jews anyway, so it doesn't trigger me. He's still dropping truth bombs with the kippa on. Doesn't change the credibility of what he's saying.

But as for the slave trade comment, he actually said that Farrakhan wrote a book suggesting that Jews were responsible for the slave trade. And he says that it is not true.

I don't hate Jews either, and I don't care if he's wearing a kippa. It's just the way he says it's nonsense that Jews were a primary component in the slave trade. I mean I'd have to see his arguments for that statement but I still think he's cringey. It doesn't matter to me whether the Jews were a primary component in the slave trade or not, it's the underlying way of reasoning that is retarded. A few seconds later he implies that calling Hitler a great man is totally wrong to do, and I mean what's "great"? That statement is just retarded as well. He just seems retarded and politically correct to me, not interesting to listen to.

white supremacists BTFO digits confirmed

I think you misheard or misunderstood him. Go back and listen again. He said that Farrakhan wrote a book accusing the Jews of the slave trade. He says right after that he thinks that accusation is nonsense. He doesn't believe it was Jews.

Because he's a dumb cuckservative nigger maybe?

I don't understand what you're getting at. He's not PC at all. He literally calls out his own race for their bullshit. If you've ever listened to anything else from him, he gives facts and stats to support his claims. Hitler killed millions of people. And then he killed himself because he couldn't face the fact that he lost and would be held accountable for crimes against humanity. A coward. What is great about that???

Yeah, I know that. Makes no difference since it's the proposition "Jews were a primary component in the slave trade" that he is rejecting. Again, I don't care if that proposition is true or false, I'm only interested in the truth, what bothers me is his reasoning and attitude, which are retarded in my opinion.

>i don't care if that proposition is true or false
>I'm only interested in the truth

A little contradictory there. But what is it about his attitude and reasoning that you don't like so much? Go watch his videos on race relations and crime in the U.S. his claims are always backed up by factual research.

>Jews were a primary component
meant to write "THE Jews" because that's the actual quote. Makes no difference to my opinion of him though.

Another aspect of it is that he says Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have said the most hideous antisemitic things. His example of this is that Farrakhan wrote that Jews were a primary component in the slave trade. That's a retarded statement, to say that claiming that the Jews were a primary component in the slave trade is "the most hideous antisemitic thing". I mean either they were or they weren't. And one might be caring about the distinction between "Jews" and "THE Jews" as in the former meaning a part of those responsible were Jews, and the latter meaning ALL Jews had part in the responsibility. I don't care about any of these things. He uses very emotional language, which doesn't impress me at all, and is the typical nigger retard way of reasoning, which is totally uninteresting to me.

No, it's not contradictory. As I said here
a statement is either true or it's not. It's his emotional language. "which of course is nonsense" "has said Hitler was great man" etc. boo fucking hoo cry me a river.

Do you know how averages work, user?

Hitler killed millions of communists and recognized that Anglos still thought communists were people. He recognized his failure and took the honorable path.

Larry is about as good as you can expect from a negro. People like him, Jesse Lee Peterson, David Clarke, and Thomas Sowell are all in the same vein of "based" negro that represent the best possible outcomes of an eventual negro ethnostate but they would never lower themselves to that leadership position. They know it's better to be a house nigger than a KANG.

Would you rather he say, "Hey black ppl, its all hopeless, we have low IQs so don't bother trying to improve because we objectively can't. Our behavior and abilities are fixed so just do whatever."

How is it emotional language? Farrakhan is a pro-black power muslim. That's a fact and common knowledge. Of course he blames Jews and praises Hitler. Larry simply states that Farrakhan's claim is a lie. Farrakhan IS anti-Semitic.

How is Nat-Soc that much different than communism? It's not. You're fucking retarded, please neck yourself.

He doesn't call them out. He does the typical cuckservative shit and blames all black problems on welfare and gangster rap. If he cared about facts or was "based" in any way, he would just say that most niggers are subhuman animals who would be shit with or without welfare and rap. The fact that he even believes blacks have agency and sentience and would even be able to get their acts together if they wanted to shows that he's a retard.

Yes, that would be better. Just say "niggers are not human." Stop pretending they have agency and start treating them like wildlife as they should be.

another day, another american who can stop sucking the cock of shitskins thinking he needs their endorsement and that they matter at all

Yes.

even animals have agency you stupid nigger

You obviously haven't watched any of his debates. He critisizes the breakdown of the black family, lack of black fathers being present for their children, and the blacks blindly voting democrats to keep them in a welfare state. He also notes the lack of inner city blacks becoming educated. FACTS.

(You) deserve this

t.guy who imports men who rape their daughters

most blacked man, second only to thomas sowell (who is still alive, somehow)

Funny thing is that Larry Elder is a neocon who supports free trade, open borders, drug legalization, and if he were white everyone here would be calling him a cuck and Israel-first traitor. The only reason they have for him being "based" is that he's black and as cuckservatives they feel the need to suck black cock.

>Would you rather he say, "Hey black ppl, its all hopeless, we have low IQs so don't bother trying to improve because we objectively can't. Our behavior and abilities are fixed so just do whatever."
It would be a start.

>Funny thing is that Larry Elder is a neocon who supports free trade, open borders, drug legalization, and if he were white everyone here would be calling him a cuck and Israel-first traitor. The only reason they have for him being "based" is that he's black and as cuckservatives they feel the need to suck black cock.
You think you're smart do you? So do I. This. Precisely this. Peak Boomer: suckle the turgidity of any black man who isn't %100 BLM compliant.

>even animals have agency you stupid nigger
It's a spectrum dumbshit like that rainbow flag you wave at Pride parades. With you at the end with crystals and Paramecium; rest of us on the other end.

>He critisizes the breakdown of the black family, lack of black fathers being present for their children, and the blacks blindly voting democrats to keep them in a welfare state. He also notes the lack of inner city blacks becoming educated. FACTS.
But he blames this on their choices, rather than on their nature as subhuman animals.

>us

fagflag