West

>west
completely rejected the traditional ways of life. sin is encouraged and praised in the name of liberty. any form of spitituality or higher purpose is dead
>chechnya
read their ancient scriptures and live by them. warrior culture and battlehardened men accustimed to struggle and willing to die for their country. no sodomites exist in its territory

and still Sup Forums will call them shitskins? they may even be superior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA
youtube.com/watch?v=UON257s63ys
youtube.com/watch?v=8CKOGOtofZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

except chechnyians are animals

I don't know shit about Chechens, but this video made me feel positively towards them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA

Chechnya is one of the most Sup Forums nonwhite places in the world

When I think of Chechnya all I can think of is this

youtube.com/watch?v=UON257s63ys

>read their ancient scriptures
Nigger, they aren't arabs. Those aren't their scriptures. These people are khazars just like the kikes.

Chechen and bi. Fuck Putin and Kadyrov mudshit cucks. Russia must go back to its European way, close the borders, deport immigrants, kikes and enforce the law on mudshit radicals. even better to just kill off every muslim. Islam is anti-Chechen ideology

holy fuck, his kids are so ugly, God is punishing muslims for incest

so, which one is his waif ?
:DDD

Stop hiding behind your flag.

I love Chechens.

Chechens are the only people Russians are scared of. Russians will brave -70 F cold in a t-shirt and slippers, they will face a whole horde of Arabs and Niggers with only a switchblade, they will laugh at Burgers aiming nukes at them, but tell them a Chechen is nearby and they shit bricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CKOGOtofZU

The best thing about chechens is when you as far away from them as possible.
Those things are not human.
Beasts wearing human skin. They may call you are friend, but if their leaders tell them they willbe the first one to slice your throat and cut off your head and murder your family.

You would be afraid of them too if you met them in person.
The main problem also lies that they don't forget grudges against somebody.
Even if you win against chechen in a fight he will call his brothers, uncles, friends and firends of friends and they will come at you at once until you are dead or end up in hospital on the edge of your life.

Superpowers just don't BTFO anybody anymore. It's always some limited operation.

Every Chechen could be dead in three weeks if Putin willed it.

Because Putin has power.
Average russian doesn't.
Chechens however can get with almost everything because they have their people in the higher ups who cover everything for them.
No one stands for ethnic russians though.

Every average population bar most of the third world, is superior to the average Sup Forums user considering this place is r_thedonald now I think it rings true now more than ever.

Who the fuck would want to live in Chechnya? If Chechnya is the best your idealised white nation has to entail, then no wonder people think white nationalists are idiots.
Stop comparing western apples with buckets of rancid shit.

Hahaha, Canada always getting it.

Not going anywhere
Plenty of Russkies beat Chechens. It's your average ethnic conflict with no winning side
not really my family and family friend know that I'm bi and they are fine with it. population feels a little trapped because of subhuman mudshits and Kadyrov, but Chechen people are ready to be secular.

im not a muslism so i have nothing to do there, but i respect them. white nationalism is retarded, we are just lucky our ancestors did something worthwhile. whites now are brainlessly destroying everything they achieved

You should just find a chechen and kick him in his face. Yell at him in a foreign language so he won't suspect that it was a russian.

Chechens are all pussy. The only thing they have is the same thing all towelheads have: religious solidarity. That's all.

White nationalism is retarded for Europe because Europe has different people from different nations
I'm a Chechen

How's life in chechistan?

Chechens are basically what happens when you take the most genetically inferior cossack, force him to fuck mountain jews for 4 generations, and then pour a gallon of tard cum into what was made from that and hand them quorans lmfao

> Be chechen
> Say retarded shit

The point of white nationalism or european nationalism is to unite white folks against rats like you, dumbass.

>The best thing about chechens is when you as far away from them as possible.
>Those things are not human.
>Beasts wearing human skin. They may call you are friend, but if their leaders tell them they willbe the first one to slice your throat and cut off your head and murder your family.
>You would be afraid of them too if you met them in person.
>The main problem also lies that they don't forget grudges against somebody.
>Even if you win against chechen in a fight he will call his brothers, uncles, friends and firends of friends and they will come at you at once until you are dead or end up in hospital on the edge of your life.

Replace Chechen with Albanian and its 100% true. And they get offended when you tell them they are from the Caucasus. Nobody is actually afraid of an Albanian, they are scrawny, inbred turbomanlets, but they always fight in packs, they use knives and will hurt who ever is closest to you without a problem.

Dude I'm bi, love Whites, hate Islam, kikes, immigrants and I love licking French pussy while getting German or Spanish cock up the ass. Be nice
pretty shitty I live in Moscow now. Many Chechen are hostage and a victim of political Islam not being able to have their say or publicly critisize Kadyrov

So you guys are basically khazars just like the ashkenazi jews right?

Fucking gross!

Sup Forums just needs to admit its in the closet about Islam. You all love it far more than you're consciously aware of.

I don't know. Some say we are like Basques some that we are Iranic
cock is nice and yummy

Go talk about how gay you are on Sup Forums. Just answer the jew questions here on Sup Forums.

On a scale from 1-10. how jewish would you say you are?

Any race that has succmbed to Abrahamic monotheism is inferior.

abraham is just a play on the name brahma. christ is a play on the name krishna. You sir are an original jew and abrahamic. Congratulations.

he doesnt like sweden i suppose. :(

Any race that has succumbed to Indian poolitheiasm doesn't know how to take the poo to the loo.

CHECHENS ARE WHITE!!!!

Are you the dutch georgian?

Are Chechens more European or more Middle Eastern?

Any race that has sucummbed to dravidian influences and has abandoned worship of Indra in the sacred Vedic tradition is inferior