Nazis in Hollywood

Why are Nazi's always shown as super serious ruthless emotionless cold robots just obeying orders in hollywood movies? Like you see them at card games always with a serious face on, seeing if their fellow soldiers are jews.

Like seriously this can't be real, we're nazi's really like this?

No. They just don't want people sympathizing with Nazi's, so they make them devoid of human emotions in movies. It's just propaganda.

They were human just like you or me.

What a stupid fucking thread

This

I noticed in TV shows from the 50s and 60s they made Nazis out to be really intelligent, cunning, sympathetic almost. Probably had something to do with communism being the new big enemy

Fuck off you brain dead faggot, no one cares fuck face.

You're the brain dead faggot asking retarded questions

what a stupid fucking thread.

Nazis didn't call themselves nazis.

cryptokike alert

It gives cosplayers some cold, harsh bedroom frission

Can't have people empathising with those ebul nazis goy
>tfw Hitler was literally more human than chinks

(((Hollywood)))

Also the Nazis (Goebbels excepted) came off way better than the burgers and jews in Inglorious Bastards.

Because jewish propaganda.

i fucking laughed so hard at this pic holy hell.

As much of a genius Goebbels was, he was the Weinstein of the Reich.

From what I've read he was weird as fuck about Hitler. Throwing bitch fits when Hitler hung out with other people. Particularly Speer.

That may be as told by (((them))) though.

They're just normal people pushed too far.

Cuuuuute

Sabine Schmidt?

My Grandfather was a soldier of the SS and killed of cause people, but he had to do it, it was his job, besides of this he was a great and smart guy

One Day We Will Shut Their Dirty Lying Jew Mouths!

Pretty much. Germans are a cold, stern bunch and their language sounds like a typewriter being thrown down the stairs.

It's not because they're Nazis, it's because they're Germans.

Fuck off moran

Just about anybody in any inner circle will display some form of contempt for one another, it's not just kike propaganda.

They had funerals for fallen english RAF pilots.

Damn that's adorable.

sweet

its easy for the main charecter to kill tons off soulless meatbacks than famaly fathers