SWEDEN YES!

Swedish Dentist Reveals 80% of Migrant ‘Children’ Are Actually Adults – Is Fired and Now May Lose Home

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/swedish-dentist-reveals-80-migrant-children-actually-adults-fired-now-may-lose-home/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=OMfzb1qX0ZA
goyfundme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck sweden

It will be a bad day when the gibs run out in sweden and they come rushing over the border. I think I will personally go over there this time to stop the flood

Why do you think they would come to Finland?

>violates patient confidentiality
>gets fired
wew
as much as I'd like to gas all the MENA people in the world, it's not like he needed to do it, as even our migration agency did investigations producing similar results.

btw: twitter links shared by [[[Egor Putilov]]]. chocking.

They will split between norway, denmark and finland thankfully. Still, that leaves us with way too many achmeds

Nah, they'll all go to Germany

just start training with a sniper rifle
become the new Finnish hero

really u Swedish cucks? u need a dentist
for that?

Not related but recently i was mistaken to be swede and I was generaly disgusted about it.

Have fun being replaced.

How did that happen?

Maybe he looks like a nigger/arab?

Sweden does it again.

>be Swedish
>try to help migrant children by ensuring only real children receive the level of welfare designated for children
>get fired
>house gets confiscated and used to house migrants
>become homeless
>no welfare since you're too racist
>beheaded by migrant because you don't have money he could steal

post personal information so that I can hop on Siljalainen and visit you

Well i was in uk this summer to visit relatives and do some shoping with gf and in one items shop, clerk( poo girl i quess) asked are we swedes bc of my accent and maybe bc we both blonde. After that i get another tracksiut lol

>come in
>dentist report my drug use
>he keeps job, i go to jail

>come in
>dentist report me as illegal
>he gets fired, I get free dental
>state sues dentist for everything he got
>state takes his house
>it's my house now

being illegal immigrant, i mean paperless immigrant is pretty good in sweden

Just tell me when you will be at the terminal.

You will recognize me from my black leather jacket and from a sign that says "WELCOME TO FINLAND HOMPPEL-POJKEN"

>state sues dentist for everything he got
that's not how the Swedish legal system works

>state takes his house
it's a shame that didn't happen though

>be a swedish dentist
>if he was any good he would work in Denmark
He was probably fired for being a crappy dentist

WRONGTHINK!

the reason why many skip Switzerland is because we have these nice sleazy doctors fumbling the balls during immigration procedure. they check if the nuggets are hanging low and how hairy the aledged juvenile is.

Helsinki? Turku? Espoo?

This is white in Sweden

Helsinki

>that's not how the Swedish legal system works

It does. Read up on the situation brainlet.

>it's a shame that didn't happen though

he's being sued for 2 million, kronofodgen is gonna take his house

This is white in everywhere else too.

no he didn‘t violate confidentiality, that is the lie they used to discard of him because of wrongthink. shame on you, Sven.

any doctor is permitted to openly communicate observations in a meta form, that‘s also covered by freedom of expression. but in swedish academia and obviously all over this fucked society there is „communication protocols“, „do‘s and don‘t speaks“ etc. in the soviet union one was shot, in todays Sweden you lose your job.

>It does
getting fined for crimes isn't a lawsuit

>he's being sued for 2 million
nope. He could possibly have to pay administrative court fees up to 1.5 M, but that's a) not a lawsuit, and b) hasn't happened yet.

let me post this documentary again, it‘s a near-perfect normie redpill:
hooktube.com/watch?v=OMfzb1qX0ZA

Surprisingly most fugees actually want to france or england.
german burocracy is fucking alien to them ( to the rest of europe anyways) they often fuck off really quick to somewhere else.

>that's not how the Swedish legal system works

Lmao, go ahead and step on the toes of the state and see what happens

he shouldn't have been racist he deserves to be reprimanded to the utmost rigorous extent

He's not breaking doctor patient confidentiality if he's not talking about any specific person. He's talking about general trends among a certain group of patients which is fine.

>a state
>the Swedish state
>suing anyone

wew, lads. Somebody has being very defensive today.

Sweden please, you're making even my shithole look uncucked.

Meanwhile Migrants are in court to not have their asylum rejected and have their court paid for by the Swedish taxpayer

Unfortunately, the gibs won't run out anytime soon. They know damn well what they're doing and it's going according to plan perfectly. There will be no economic collapse and Sven will NEVER dare to fight back. I wish those things were not true.

>Då kom nästa chock: Region Gotland överklagade domen till nästa instans – Arbetsdomstolen i Stockholm.

>– Detta innebär att om vi förlorar där kommer vi att få betala hela rättegångskostnaden för bägge parter – och det kan handla om 1-1,5 miljoner kronor.

>Enligt Bernt anlitade Region Gotland en av de bästa – och dyraste – juristerna inom arbetsrätt som finns i Sverige.

Europeans in general are too trusting. I scam them all the time in business deals and they're too beta to do anything about it.

Don't waste your breath, it's a communist nigger.

Yup but those actually making money aka the real swedes will eventually die out.

call out fraud
>considered criminal by fellow 'swedes'

loses everything he got
>its not like he loses everything though he does and when someone calls out my lie i pretend its ok because he's a criminal to avoid admitting he did lose everything

>Refugees want to come to England.
>We don't let them in.
>They just squat in France.
Every nigger in France is a fate both parties deserve.

Look at South Africa. That country is still "running" despite being propped up by a minority. That's the model for Sweden and eventually the whole of Europe.

> france or england
>most African Kangz and Kwanz speak either English or French
And you wonder they always set their destinations on UK or France somehow?

He should look for a job in Norway as a comedian that mocks Sweden every day in TV.

>Bernt is neither right-wing or even politically active.
Him and his family sure will be now.

T. non-white

>Implying his family wont have to do a televised apology and denounce racists + shake hands with a refugee.

what a nigger

Just picture the winter war and break into the vaults of where your m39 are kept.
Doing gods work. Don't let white swedes in either.

Why don't you show us your country, instead of hiding behind meme-flag, you filthy shitskin?

What a refugee thing to do. You're such a superior specimen, Jew.

So this is where the saying 'Dumb as a Swede' comes from.

Iz ur gf hot?
Bitch lasagna

that‘s not racist, quit that shit right nao. all he did is state an issue he as a professional found.

How do I donate to this guy?

bump, this is a great idea! is there no swedish org for supporting normal people?

Bullshit. No dentist gets fired. They work independently.

>country is in a chaotic state of culturally enriched upheaval
>situation still not bad enough to flee to Finland

goyfundme.com/

>it's real, not a joke.