Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

REEEEEEEE~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEA8bk4RBDE
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon_Monster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's new, Doc? What happened in this episode? Can't see it now.

Or it was delayed again?

Soon.

I love this retard.

Now we only need Ruri to do the fusion pose to finally figure out which of the 4 have the biggest ruris.
That will be one of Arc-V's primordial questions answered.

>Ruri using a monster that looks like Rio
>Rin going full-yan

It's pretty obvious that the chart is Rin-Serena-Ruri-Yuzu. Rin grew up in Detroit, Serena is a trained academia stooge. Then there's Ruri and Yuzu who lived in peaceful cities. It's the glasses big breasts= strong female cliche, Zexal had it,too. Remember cowtits Anna who could lift a canon flying thing twice her size with one hand, punch holes in the ground and fling another human one handed? You have to remember this shit is all

Holy shit shinji is such a faggot

So what you're saying is...Rin is absolute best girl.

>give us yandere Rin only to take her away

She is, at the very least, a semen demon.

Rin is shit, she's just another typical tsundere character that we don't know jack shit about. Her being brainwashed has nothing to do with her base personality.

She's a motherly tsundere that outright tries to teach her banana to mitigate and harness his own unrelenting stupidity. That's enough to love.

>getting hyped when you know Yugo and Shun are going to win
>getting hyped when you know there won't be any flashbacks
>getting hyped when you know Ruri and Rin are going to be as worthless as Yuzu and Serena after their duels
>getting hyped for anything in Arc-V after 50-episode Synchro 15-episode Xyz

Your "generals" deserve to die.

>Motherly
>Literally knees him to the stomach
They could've atleast made her unique by showing that she isn't like the other Ruri's, but no she's pretty generic.

Even though it didn't delivered the great things we expected in the beggining, bottom line I still like Yu-Gi-Oh and Arc-V is still being entertaining as a Yu-Gi-Oh season.

As a Ruri it would be improper for her not to beat-up Yugo. Now all that's left is Ruri.

She always struck me as more mature than Yuzu but that may be just because of her character design.

Will Rin at least summon a Synchro before she goes fusion scum?

Yugo is going to get his fucking ass kicked then win but be too worn out to duel anymore

Cue Yuri recapturing Rin and nomming Yugo

Probably, I think every Ruri all know how to Fusion summon and their own respective dimensional summoning method.

Isn't that Yuusei's card? The junk warrior one?

Stupid entitled white scum. You think mothers from the slums don't beat their kids?

Sure they do, still means she has no character to back it up.

I don't think they'll duel enough for us to know that unless Rin summons a Synchro in this duel. Rin may get one more duel after this if she gets away.

There are like 8 people who have used Urgent Tuning.

She doesn't look like a tsundere, desu.

EGAO

That does sound plausible. Especially after they started axing characters like happened with Dennis.

This might be a good time to put Yugo out of the picture until it's time to HITOTSU NI.

And since Ruri will meet 3 people while Rin will be alone with Yugo, if one of them is going to stay brainwashed for a longer while odds are it's her.

Will Rin and Ruri's cards get printed?

They'll print everything in one pack, Just like Serena.

That would fucking suck. Yugo needs a legit loss against Yuri to make Yuri more credible.

Oh yeah she does. The flashback with the towels is enough to tell she is one.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

yandere mode enabled [x]

Hopefully the, previously B team, Lancers get more screen time.

Please Rin, card Yugo

What archetype is Rin using?

Really looks like Meklords. I hope Ruri duels in 118 against Shun and shows off an anti-Xyz deck from Zexal.

Leo is making the ruris show the best kind of egao.

Damn, where is Mono?

There's been a bit of a delay due to work iirc.

>a bit

They're the same size.

But Rin was always drawn noticeably bigger. The only esception being the flashes of her in Yugo and Serena duel. But on openings, endings and most other episodes it is consistent Rin's breasts are more noticeable (though it could be just her clothes).

It is just the clothes considering they're all supposed to look the same to everyone in the show. The animators are just inconsistent, as always. Just like how Yuzu is supposed to be officially taller than Yuya but in the show that usually isn't the case.

Openings and Endings don't suffer from off-model though.

And yeah they are supposed to have the same body proportions, but just like the Yu's faces I think that may be a somewhat of a disconnect between writing team and character design team. The writing states the counterparts to look almost identical but the character designs are wildly different, and I'm not talking about the hair, but face structure and eye shape for the Yus and body proportions for the ruris.

>Openings and Endings don't suffer from off-model though.
Generally...

I meant the actual opening videos not these intros. And even then this is the only instance of QUALITY on a final version (without placeholder shots) opening I can remember.

>Rin Fusion Summons
>Yuugo starts screaming about how even his childhood friend is getting his name wrong

Nah, we need Yuri to beat Yugo so he can have some credibility as a threat.

Is it bad that I want Ruri to beat Kaito in an offscreen duel with a moon based anti-XYZ fusion monster before throwing him off the tower?
It'd be fucking pottery.

The yuzus could have different weight and height depending on their habits, so they probably have different ruri sizes.

It's over. Kaito's not losing. The moon jokes are dead and over with.

>Kaito: You pawn of Fusion!
>Yugo: It’s not Fusion! It’s Yugo!
>Kaito: Yugo? I see, you’re…You’d better hurry up!

kaito right away noticed that he was no enemy, Yuto died like a retard

God damn it. I'm really getting tired of Kaito running in and winning every duel. He's like a mary sue fanfiction character and I want him to piss off. Well half of the characters in Yugioh have been but fuck.

If you don't top deck 3 Cipher Wings every duel you suck.

Shame he's been confirmed to live whether Ruri kicks him off the tower or not. Maybe Yuri will finish the job...

Is this a Union Tuner monster or why is Speedroid OMK Gum's Japanese artwork list it as [Machine/???/Tuner/Effect]?

I don't know what the 2nd part is, that's why I write "???"

>he can't topdeck the cards he wants

As much as I love this series, I'm not gonna sugarcoat and pretend there's no issues. Just wanted to ask what happened to make things seem far too complicated?

gotta sell those ciphers user

The Level 9, 10 and 12 REDO DEMONS are pretty fun. A shame that all the new king traps are shit.

>Just wanted to ask what happened to make things seem far too complicated?
Too many pointless episodes, started to pay more attention to cameo characters from past series than to the arc v cast and Yuya suddenly started being able to convert everyone to egao effortlessly despite having been shit at it for too long.

It's like back when Shun used nothing but Vanishing Lanius.

Jokes aside, I think Kaito mill slip back in a less proeminent role now that Shun is back.
They're not done with shilling him yet but now he will have to share screentime with imoutoman, not to mention the other returning Lancers and Crow.

At this point I'd rather he not say that. It'd just kill the tension of the duel.

youtu.be/NEA8bk4RBDE

really take you back

Have you bought your Ciphers yet?
Don't forget your Blackwings too.

I understand this would problem come off as a strange question but how come when in comes to most female characters in any of the series they aren't usually portrayed as a bit underplayed?

>problem
Apologize I meant "probably".

but user I want to buy RAID RAPTORS

So can someone please explain why their are four ruris and four yus

Dimensional counterparts that probably serve some big purpose that has yet to be explain, the Yus are dangerous when put together and the Ruris' bracelet keeps them apart.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon_Monster

Konami's RR deck from just before SECE came out.

Depends of when it happens. If it's before the reveal of she being an enemy, it can work. Yugo will initially just notice there is something wrong with her. Then she does fusion summon, he quickly does his catchphrase, but stops quickly when that makes him notice there really is something wrong with her. And then the reveal happens and tension escalates again.

Which of the Yus have the biggest Yus?

It'd be kinda interesting if Hitotsu-ni is the true evil, and Leo is trying to stop Hitotsu-ni by gathering the four bracelet girls in a "the ends justify the means" way.

If hentai taught me anything, the more evil and sadistic you are the bigger your penis is, so Yuri.

Hitotsu-ni quadruplets wouldn't have ever met had Leo not fucked around with dimensions.

Shit, that's true. RIP my theory then.

I kind of find it funny/stupid that almost no ones gives a rats ass about their being multiple Yuya's. Hell, Yuya's own father doesn't give much of an reaction to even seeing Yugo.
Speaking of which how the hell did Yuya/Yuto even know about Yuri, I understand how Yuzu does with him even telling her his name.

What I'm saying is, it's only funny after so many times.

>how the hell did Yuya/Yuto even know about Yuri
Barrett calls him Yuri-sama when he appears, and they did see Yugo demanding Yuri to give Rin back.

Remember the train station commotion in 92?

Actual the Obelisk force calls him that. All Barret did was click his teeth with the expression "Ah Shit, this guy's here".

This
is
a
semen
demon

Can't wait for next week!

Yuri completely ignored Yuya's presence.

>random pirate
>random Sun & Moon guardians

when did this show become Zexal?

We became GX when we entered the Fusion Dimension. One offs and randomly returning characters galore.

Just checked, he actually does. Though I was wrong in that he calls him Yuri instead of Yuri-sama.

That's not the point. Yuya still got to see his last counterpart.

Anyone else felt like they skipped some Episodes for this kind of conversation?
After so many Episodes they are finally discussing the Plot talking about the 4 Ruris and Leo's plan with all of them. Its almost like all their brains just turned on out of nowhere.

I see, I just thought Yuya didn't really much cared about that. Oh, well guess it's the little things that worked even if it's from a long/very controversial arc.

This Rin face is not getting nearly the attention it deserves

I know but my problem was there was barely ever interaction with them I guess.

I've already ejaculated twice, user.