Why does every Asian in the west adopt nigger culture?

Why does every Asian in the west adopt nigger culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr29X77OA5g
youtu.be/SrgqhaNv6jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hadn't really noticed apart from that they all really seem to like basketball.
got any examples?

They're jungle asians. Basically niggers.

because it's cool?? why ask a question you already know the answer to?

nigger culture is jew psyop

They also wear those nigger shoes and have the stupid fucking hats that bogans in my hometwon wear

They think it gives them power over the white man who has stolen all the Asian women.

not every asian. based rooftop koreans in LA would rather shoot down a nigger than adopt nigger culture.

Nia says
>Racial Hierarchy does exist
I think we just print out some ghetto passes for the niggers and we can stay on top

Legit, they fucking love it here. They'd stream games in class.

Asian Males in the west.**

This is because most Asians Males in the west see Black Culture as hard and masculine, and thus adopt it to cover up for their low-beta racial eugenics.

What eugenics you may ask? Well, short stature, stunted shoulders, lowest muscle mass of the all races, not to mention having 3-4'' micropenises is the norm.

Thus in order to not feel any more insecure, they overcompensate by imitating the most testosterone-filled behavior, which is coincidentally; nigger culture.

Asian Women in the west for the most part adopt a fairly white-chick culture, but that's another story for another day.

>t. asian in the east

Noice

Asians in my country adopt Asian culture because they dislike niggers as much as any other rational human bean.

Koreans are based af

>they adopt nigger culture
>they dominate the top universities

Pick one, Abbo.

>implying anyone outside of Japan is a human being in Asia.

kek.

lol, Koreans eat dogs.

checked

unchecked

>rooftop koreans
Even koreans in korea adopt nigger culture now.The Kpop industry is full of wannabe niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr29X77OA5g

Usually the younger generation. They tend to follow any mainstream culture which is coincidentally, nigger behavior by the jew psyops

jesus christ gooks have been completely BLACKED at this point

>Singapore

>east

Can you elaborate? What's so cool about it?
White and Asian people who fell for the nigger culture meme were a mistake

My dick curves just like that. Never seen a sex toy that look like dick before. But i aint seen many

What a fucking retard you are. Asians become doctors lawyers scientists engineers more that any other race by percentage, yet you think they all mimic nigs? Get a fucking clue.

I am an asian who was born and grew up in the west.

AMA.

Pic is me

jews arnt asian user pls

oh herro der

You don't have your own culture though

the arabs still fuck goats and pray 5 times a day

the indians still wipe their ass with their bare hands

the abos do their own little dances, not nigger ones

but yellows? you all act like niggers for some reason

Which asian are you?

AY GOOK HERE from the most progressive city in australia. AMA. I hate nigger music and my own race btw

Sowieso, al die menselijke bonen hier...

Nothing to do with being black. Asians steal something and do it better, this will piss off the blacks when they have no untouched culture left. Also American asians are heavily subverted.

>no untouched culture left
what do you mean

Implying blacks have a culture besides rap music and fried chicken

Asias commit less crime than even white people. They are least likely to have children out of wedlock. They have to achieve higher scores than even whites to get accepted by a college.

But (You) think they emulate niggers because the enjoy hip hop music. What a fucking joke you are.

They will perform worse in all aspects of society even at being thugs, if asians steal the rap/hiphop industry or other Blacked entertainment avenues making it unirace they're literally african stoneage tier with only downsides in the eyes of other races

Timestamp or fake faggot.

That's an older generation though, user. The millenial and gen z asians are pozzed as fuck.

....what? The only Asians that I see that adopt nigger culture are filipinos and they're BARELY asians since basically every other asian race hates filipinos; they're their niggers.

I assure you that pic is me.

good question, not all but many do

i think it's because they're gullible hive mind people by training, think of the home environment

I happen to be Korean. But when it comes to the most successful group in America, it's Indians, yes a dark skinned Asian, as a group, makes more money than any other group. I don't know any Indians who emulate nigs.

>viets
>not the niggers of asia

I feel that i am not happy in Australia. I have booked a ticket to Guangzhou

I will need to learn mandarin once i am in china

the guy in the op is yellow, not brown

I think there's a big divide in which ones become nigger pantomimes in the west.

East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) stay pretty traditional (or at least not nigger) in the west.

South Asians (Vietnamese, Thais, Filipinos, Indonesians, Cambodians, Hmong) go full on nigger.

doesn't stop yellows from not having their own culture and stealing everything from blacks

sage

we all know you're trying to impersonate someone you are not. Just stop it.

i'm vietnamese myself britbong, tell me how i'm full on nigger, ay?

Brain drain my friend. CH*nks in chinkland commit more crime than whites in the west. Not only that but the majority of your CH*nk friends in Asia are slavelabourers for Nike and Adidas.

Hahaha fucking tiny docked As*an boy go back to the sweatshop to create more products for your White master

>ay
disgusting nigger
yellows and bogans are filthy

Can confirm nogs defiled even japan... seeing some hapa nigs every now and then is absolutely disgusting

Im not. Here's my timestamp

Video for more authenticity youtu.be/SrgqhaNv6jc

when i was in my teens and still today, there are groups of non white kids from different background hanging out.

some sort of non-white clique

yeah, got anything else to say?

ayy lmao, wtf

>types like a Bogan

Close enough rice jockey.

your assurance has no value chink

Not true. Some adopt American Pyscho Wall street culture. Some are hipsters or foodies, and some are frat bros.

t. Burgeristan

She's literally just stealing most of the words from the wu-tang song Method Man and changing a couple of lines.

Can gooks come up with anything original?

Don't know how I am supposed to be offended by that, but okay.
U have fun with them pakis and muslims though, okay?

hiphop and rap is pure shit.

i dont care who is making it,

their whole "culture" is fueled by the music.

imagine identifying yourself according to the music you listen to.

Why so many south subasians have something in the nose and when they speak it's like disgusting snot sounds

That was 30 years ago pal, its not like that anymore

Can we have an asian identity discussion?

asian people are just trying to fit in. Even today asians are just seen as nerds, the antithesis to le dangerous bbc that every slut lusts after. Everything about the asian stereotype is unsexy, so asians try to redefine themselves by adhering to some other subculture i.e. basketball, nog culture, "street" wear, sartorialism, whatever. Personally as an asian person I don't really care anymore, all I know is that as far as personal freedom goes America is the best country on earth, so it's really not so much to ask that I at least try to assimilate culturally. And maybe I can RICE some thicc white girl ( I'm hapa already so at least the kids would be 75% white. Better than some beaner)

That's just asking to get fucking destroyed

i'll destroy ur hapa ass

>falling for his shit bait

cmon bruh, just ignore proof requesting fags.

kek did you id change or something? I'm just saying that pol isn't exactly the best place to discuss "asian identity" whatever that is. You probably mean "yellow people in the west," and everybody and their mother knows how bitter we are already

Lets discuss it anyway.
I dont feel happy in Australia. As stated here

cuz they are dindus

is there anything worse than a nigger manlet

Why are they just so fucking ugly man.

Look at that thing's face.

show us your face so we can see who is uglier

The arabs here do it too.
It's because of two reasons.

1. They lost their own culture when their parents or they themselves immigrated
2. They realise that they will never fit in to white culture, for obvious reasons.

Everybody is going to feel happier when they're surrounded by people they can instantly relate to. You'll never feel the commonality of thousands of years of culture in a foreign country. But is that worth living in a backwards shithole? I'm not so sure. I'm mixed anyway so I'm doomed to be an ethnic outcast mutt forever no matter where I go

ftfy

Im going to try my luck in china. I am very unhappy in Australia. I have nothing to lose. I do not like Australia.

butthurt gook detected. Australia flag gave it away.

Average people aren't particularly attractive. Its not a race thing

the overwhelming majority of all non-whites in australia are not citizens,

they are merely visa holders. not australian

so the whole "multicultural and diverse Australians" bullshit the media and politicians keep spewing is pure deception.

the tiny percentage of non-white people that are citizens in australia is so irrelevant compared to the overwhelming european/white percentage.

Well, I wouldn't expect it magically solve all your problems, but you never know. Good luck anyway

why shouldn't I be butthurt?

if you work through sydney cbd tomorrow and see all the asians and indians etc.

have a good think about how many of them are actual citizens, 1 out of every 100 at my lastest guesstimate.

I used to learn chinese as a kid but stopped due to stress in high school. I regret not learning chinese. I actually enjoyed it very much

This desu. If someone calls your entire race ugly, its okay to be butthurt

Did you fuck up high school? Should've tried harder mate

it definitely is a race thing, them fucking mong eyelids, that piss coloured skin, that flat pan gook face

absolutely fucking horrendous

Yeah. Being a western born chinese only allows us in very few roles. It's very hard to become anything than a model minority

They want to stick out and seem more interesting than the standard FOB Asian. Acting white really does not separate them, black culture has more flashy signifiers, and is more associated with being free, easy, fun and viral.

To them being white is being gainfully employed, law abiding and raising your kids with morals. And everyone knows that's mega-lame.

Ehhh if you made med or law you would've been fine.

Well first off the SEA ones are basically rice nogs. But the answer your question I think they feel rejected by whites so they hop to another culture. Its very sad seeing an asian try to be black, just an example of someone trying way too hard to be something they are not.

Too much effort is expected of asians. I do not like putting in the effort

Not all asians are horribly ugly.

Just the jungle monkey ones, you know cambodians and viets, laos or any of the islands. Real asians (koreans, japanese and some chinese) can be attractive.

It's really just the jungle ones.

>I am very unhappy in Australia
Aren't you pretty much surrounded by Asians?

They feel above FOB's and are embarrassed by them, even though that was their parents or parents parents a couple of generations ago. FOB's are nerdy and weird but hey at least they don't try to be something they are not. Maybe white culture is too much like asian culture so they have to find something else to stick out.

Get your reddit shit back into the dumpster fire.