OPERATION ZYKLON THE FOX

GET IN HERE

Now is the time to act. I mean it.

Since Mozilla (maker of Firefox) has decided to grant $100.000 to Antifa it is time to contact DHS and ask what they are doing about Mozilla supporting domestic terrorism. Do not forget social media platforms!

DO NOT LET MOZILLA GO UNPUNISHED FOR SUPPORTING TERRORISTS!

Background shit:
http:// www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/10/mozilla-gave-100000-to-secure-email-platform-harnessed-by-anti-fascist-groups.html

youtube.com/watch?v=KPgyTzqDJhM

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antifa stands for anti fascistic action dipshit, they are litterally against domestic facist terrorism

Oven yourself faggot.

Time to kys Nord cuck.

Gas yourself

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism
terrorism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

They have threatened violence and have acted on said threats to carry out thier plans.
Therefore terrorists

Oy vey I'm nord as well. No bully all of us.

BUMP!

Kill yourself snownigger

God damn, how can someone like you wake up and look at themselves in the mirror? You should be fucking ashamed, please off yourself before you scar this already fucked up world even harder.

Only impotent rage, no arguements. Right wingers truly are uneducated rural retards

>>>>>>>>>>>/leftyfag/

oven yourself

>you know nothing

What? It's simple
>Facism is the debunked belief that some "races" are superior and deserve to kill everyone else to take control of production
>Capitalism is the way facists take a stranglehold on production, and keep the working class in eternal slavery
Capitalists are facists, and facists always become capitalists. It's really that simple. The only way forward is a classless society where the people have control of the production.

And Google is a no-no, fuck.... Is Opera the only viable option?

>Is Opera the only viable option?
Oh god, please no...
how do we uncuck software developers?

Fascism has literally nothing to do with race.
>working class
Class is a concept, that divides people of the same nationality to keep them busy fighting each other, enabling the Jew and his zionist slaves to conquer the infighting people. Because of this, Class has to be abolished, so that Humanity can exterminate the Jews.

Without even clicking the link:

mozilla gave 100000 to secure email platform *harnessed* by antifa.

So.. if Antifa uses something nobody else can?

This is silly to make a fuss about.

North Korea is called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, if you hate them you are against democracy.

Why are all web browsing companies going cuck? It was Google but now it’s Mozilla.

Ok, I see their site. This is fucked up.

I once donated to Mozilla. Never again.

>bringing DPRK into this
What does that have to do with anything?And why would I hate them, they are one of the few bastions left who oppose the facist world empire. You shouln't believe all the lies you are told.

Ken M go back to yahoo news

I think some free software developers are probably left libertarians who want people to act communistically voluntarily.

Maybe the kind of people drawn to run foundations and dole out money tend to be antifa though.

Is the secret to not get too big?

They probably think you can copy/paste wealth, just like software.