What the fuck

What the fuck

They literally have only known each other for like 6 days and they're talking about kids like what the hell

How can Subaru be so pretentious even in his own self-hatred?

Rem is a lewd girl.

>They literally have only known each other for like 6 days and they're talking about kids like what the hell

well its nice to know you haven't actually watch the show. There was a 5 week timeskip between the 2nd and 3rd arc. they've known eachother for a little over a month, worked shoulder to shoulder with eachother, and he even saved her life.

In the south they'd already be married she'd be knocked up, and they would have bought a trailer to live in.

Because rem is a disgusting slut

Is this the first LN adaptation you're watching? There's not a single one with good writing.

That was the only good part in 18 episodes though to be honest

confirmed for not following the show

>implying thats anything new

Nigga have you never had a single gf in your life?
Talk about the future in the first days is pretty common. It usually never happens but you say a lot of shit whn you are in love.

Also in Rem's case, Subaru saved her life so theres that.

>suggests having kids at the end of her speech as if it was just a thought
>in the AU she gets pregnant literally days after running away

You're not fooling us, Rem

The average life span in the middle ages was around 26-30

So yeah they fucked young and loved fast

>like 6 days
actually almost 2 months retard

Dude you think thats bad? This show was already at the point where Subaru knew her for like 2 days, found out she murdered him, and still desperately wanted to be her friend

I see you haven't read Spice and Wolf. Thanks for the hyperbole I guess.

Have you never heard of love at first sight?
Love triangles and all that?
They're the most basic elements of classic drama.

This is what makes me believe Sup Forums has never read a book.

It's called Yandere.

>in the AU she gets pregnant literally days after running away

are you in every fucking thread?!
Fuck off Hassan of the 1000 faces

There was a big time skip you fucking idiot

What the fuck

They literally have only known each other for like a little over a month and they're talking about kids like what the hell

how can subaru be so pretentious in his own self hating

Actually, Rem would've been knocked up and with children 4-5 years before she met Subaru going by MA standards.

She is only admiting her romantic fantasies about the guy she loves. It's normal.

>only known each other for like 6 days and they're talking about kids like what the hell
This must be mind boggling to pump and dump Yanks. Even stranger, they're probably virgins and don't have syphilis.

That's bullshit. The high number of deaths in childhood contributed to a lower average life expectancy. But, if you managed to live to be 3 years old, then your life expectancy in the Middle Ages was around 60.

Most people got married at around 16-17 and had 5 children on average, of whom 2 or 3 could be expected to survive childhood.

this to be honest

Kill yourself you generalizing idiot, you sound worse than Sup Forums

This was written by a virgin otaku, it's wish fullfilment bullshit, what did you expect?

Genuine non forced romance?

Probably he has a relationship with the Konosuba writer, dear user.

They spend more than a month in the mansion in the LN after the dogs. The anime skipped most of the SOL stuff in the mansion so they could fit the important plot points.

women know if they're going to fuck you in the first five minutes and if you'll ever be more than a bank account shortly afterward, you autist

This.

How can anyone write so badly?

But Subaru has nothing.It's wish fulfilment of the worst kind.

???

>Using time skip to defend awful writing numbskull.

Yeah with zero build up.

It's literally just forced drama to make the rejection feel more heartbreaking.

I don't doubt that she has feelings for Subaru but for the writer to go to such extremes and make her fantasize about having kids, growing old and dying together is just hacky shit that you can't help but laugh at.

This takes place a month after they meet in the mansion

It wasn't really a time skip, the anime just cut out on all the SOL stuff to get to the main stuff.

He spends a month in the mansion and there's chapters talking about what happened in the LN/WN. I guess adding all of that in would have been too much.

This episode just confirms how dumb Subaru is.

Because she is an autist with no friends.

Rude, she's not a bad girl.

Yeah, blame Subaru for the fact that Rem cucked herself. Yeah.

Are you retarded? There are like three threads discussing this, why do you have to make another one and look fucking stupid and clutter the board

all this time im replying to bait.. fuck you

I've wanted to make children with her, from the moment I first laid eyes on her.

This episode was shit. Trying too hard to be deep and has forgotten its place as a Dark Souls meme show.

4u