Hid my power level

I'll just start off with I live in California. I was at work today on my lunch break, I sat in a random seat next to a random black guy, he then proceeded to show me this exact picture and laugh and I couldn't do anything but laugh along with him because of the pleathora of liberals I'm surrounded with and work with on a day to day basis.

Does anyone else have to deal with this shitty feeling?

keep crying about the Don FAGGET. 2020 100% win

why didn't you laugh then ask about obama

sage

That does look kind of like him

No cuz I'm not a faggot fuck. Everyone I know knows I voted for Trump and they have to fucking deal with it.

Btw if you tell your co-workers you voted for Trump and they fire you you can use the shit out of them because that is an infringement of title IX

You showed him a picture of the last election candidates, you're a real fart smeller.

they still don't get it.
landslide.

Didn't read because I'm going to bed have a bump for your blog OP

Na i'm not a cuck so when people mention Trump disparagingly I tell them I like him because he is funny.

Hiding doesn't mean being a chump fake laughing cmon juicry burger don't be a big city woman

Well, he is a landlord. They are all dirty, greedy pigs.

BRAD?

>it's not nice to portray hillary as a pig

Don't be such a sheep.

The people at my job know I'm a racist trump supporter and they don't really care

also from cali

B RAD?

"I don't think Hilary looks like that. Are you a misogynist?"

Eh, I don't really follow politics

Trump looks pretty bad these days desu

Exact opposite for me. I'm surrounded by a bunch of rural retards who as soon as they have a wrench thrown into their shitty logic or have their hypocrisy called out, they devolve into ape creatures, shouting and spitting before calling me some type of name and saying they don't want to talk about it anymore before ordering another beer

it is kinda funny

it's kinda meh-tier

>mfw I go along with it and then show them something along the lines of Anthony Wiener taking meme nudes for 14 year olds or Clinton calling blacks super predators
>also live in California
I can only be pushed so far.

Ask a landlord how many renters are vile pigs who ruin property and leave their pets to die when they skip out on rent. Works both ways.

get a job then get a better job, ya bum

kinda funny =/=god damned hilarious

I mean as far as look a likes go, this one is better than a lot that I've seen. Take the Don's schlong out of your mouth if you can't laugh at a parody picture. I'll admit, a lot of anti Trump jokes are just liberals reaching, but this pic is solid.

more like the only reason im givng a single chuckle is bc of social pressure

leftist cant meme

buy AIU is a lefty

*but

>hanging out at bar
>mutual acquaintance starts wanting to talk about getting a pit bull.
>stop myself from cautioning him about 'the niggers of dogs'
>realize that browsing Sup Forums is having unintended side effects

>AIU
litteraly who?

also pic related

we have the best pigs don't we folks?

lol OP

you're such a a lil bitch

>r/thedouche

The last person I had to evict for nonpayment put raw chicken in the ceiling. Stupid cunt moved next door and pays the rent there by fucking the landlord.

Oh, he is, he is... in just the same way Hitler was funny.

Tell him you cant wait to vote and re-elect trump in 2020, and stop being a fucking cuck

Literally kys pussy

You should have shown him this

ooga-booga

>California. I was at work today on my lunch break

Copy fucking pasta from who knows when. It's not even 6am there yet.

Sage in all fields. Op is always a faggot.

>not laughing while childishly saying "he a pig hahohoahah" obnoxiously, poking fun at them
what are you, gay?

it's pretty funny desu

you can also sue them...although using them works equally as well i suppose

time travel takes a toll on the body

Glumpft BTFO

I work as a bartender and a guy came in during an NFL game when the kneeling thing first started

fuck here's the rest of my comment:

>I just find it insulting that these millionaire athletes can push their political views in everyone's face. Just play the game
>yeah..
>I mean, are you racist?
>...n-no
>Exactly, neither am I and these assholes think they can call everyone racist
>y-yeah

>2020
he'll be dead

It’s everwhere man. If you don’t laugh just as hard as them, they know something’s up and you’re toast.

Here's boogie!

Why didn't you show him a picture of Obama next to the Pig's shit?

I would've showed him this one.

Now show him a picture of a NFL player and a monkey and watch how fast you get fired.

It's your fault for living in California. I moved out of San Francisco 2 months ago, best decision I ever made. Now I'm eating popcorn watching you aids faggots burn.