Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost at least $180,000 regardless of location

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnoIZ_RzV9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In Denmark you would need to pay at least three times what that house costs to get a fixer upper with a leaky roof and mold everywhere.

>regardless of location

You're an idiot. Denmark has the largest average house size in Europe, despite its small geographical size. Britain meanwhile has the smallest. Danish people have ZERO reason to complain about the housing market.

Cry some more, bitch.

Oh?

Damn, I wanna live in that left house

>scunthorpe
There's fuck all employment there, everyone in Scunthorpe is a chav

oh thats fucked up.

>Michigan
The reason it's so cheap is that you are likely to get murdered.

Fucked up

>regardless of location
backpedaling

>1M for shitty house in Auckland
Shits fucked.

t. never been to michigan

Looks like a starter house you'd buy on the sims with 20k

actually, believe it or not, it's Michigan, North Dakota. The name of the city is Michigan.

Yea if you want to live next to niggers and crackheads

How would you know?
Michigan, North Dakota is a pretty obscure place.

oh shit senpai. this fucking country and its cities I tell ya.

Thats how mutch we pay to buy a parking space

Look at my situation. Impossible to get a proper place if you dont start your life rich already

Man, if I could legit own my own house on the left for 40k I might consider becoming a wage cuck and get off the dole.

Proof that boomers have ruined our economy and that if millennials had something to work towards they'd actually get off their asses.

looking to buy a first home and had to move out of auckland to afford a dece one. shit is fucked cause im on a six figure salary

That house is that price for one of two reasons.

1. Bad location - near niggers and crack heads.
2. It needs major rennovations

House in OP needs a lot of work to update more than likely, it could cost at least 2x the list price to bring it up to basic modern standards... more if you want to make it 'nice.'

Tons of homes just like that across the US, always in locations like North Dakota where there aren't many jobs.

>You're an idiot
Obviously, I made the mistake of bumping your shit thread.

it's so fucked.

>my situation
>26
>want home and family
>no real skills to speak of
>history of minimum wage drudgery
>trad girls want man with house and job
>starter house in even shitty chav areas 150k
>would take lifetime to pay off

So instead of becoming productive I wallow in anger and self pitty shitposting at the world on Sup Forums.

JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK TOWARDS AND CARE ABOUT YOU FFFFFFUCKS

Newfags

LOL. Do you realize Fargo is an actual city? And it is the only “big” city within 600 miles of this house?

If you aren't earning at least as much money (in thousands) as your age then you are literally not suitable as a potential husband and father.

300k house in New York

zing

>So instead of becoming productive I wallow in anger and self pitty shitposting at the world on Sup Forums.
>JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK TOWARDS AND CARE ABOUT YOU FFFFFFUCKS
Welcome aboard, glad to have you on the pain train

After seeing housing prices in other European countries/Canada I really do appreciate our housing prices. You can get a damn decent house in a fine area for $100k easily without crime, some for the same price in slightly worse areas with more (((diversity))) (mostly spics) but with more to do/around them -- and they're still fine neighborhoods as long as you don't start looking at mexicans like I do in pic. I really can't stand them anymore. Thanks pol.

Check out Elgin, Illinois on Zillow for example. Should probably add $10-20k on asking price though Zillow is said to be under priced.

>michigan

There's no niggers in rural North Dakota.

t. rural north dakotan

this is an insane standard that has only existed for the past like 10 years.

My parents were born in the 60's and had like 8 siblings and lived in a house my grandparents owned while he worked in the mines.

you're basically saying the white working classes in the UK can never be husbands and fathers.

you can't tell an entire class of millions of people to go back to university and get in debt for a shot at a well paying job.

I live in Moorhead.

>tfw when rural and suburban retards who voted for Trump will never experience true city living from a cuckcondo

In my country if you lived in our two largest cities this would cost upwards of $750K AUD, at todays exchange rate that is $500K US

looks comfy tbf. Too bad that guy is probably some desk jockey who works 18 hours and isn't able to actually enjoy it, might as well live in a hotel room.

You comparing a two bed single story home with a shared driveway and shared garage.

The other is a single bed flat.. that means you are sharing the 2 bed terraced house with someone else. It's half a house.

The ops house is detached, plenty of garden space and looks at least 3 bedrooms.

just go live inside a storage unit

And during the 90s if that property were in Tokyo it would have 4 times as expensive as it would be in Melbourne

If this was in Sydney Australia it would be $450,000 and would be seen as a good investment as it's guaranteed to double in price within 5 years.

Why pakis are taking over the UK: The Post

put in some effort you lazy bong

>23k
Well, those are prices in my town for one-store houses. And we have month salaries about 200$.

M8 at least you don't have 50 million bolsa familia and 30 million Voodoo fuckers

Have some mercy, Americuck are get BLACKED at decade by decade

youtube.com/watch?v=LnoIZ_RzV9M

You have that we don't have

A 80% White country

Be grateful

Why is this thread always popping up. Listen yes we have super cheap houses now enjoy being hours from any real work opportunity

You all need to get on my level haha.

The average house price in Canada is 479,000.

You can get cheaper. I live in a tiny town a little more up north. 205k for 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 fireplaces. Very comfy. However that's hardly the norm.

>house is in North Dakota.
>No one in this entire thread including Americans notice it.

everyone on 4pol is a fucking nigger faggot.

Pakis are taking over because they're communal and live 10 in a house and all work together to pay it off, then they move to another house and rent out the one they just brought up.

This isn't an option for white british as there's no culture of living together like this.

and in the town i live in, which is less than 5% black, a house that size would be $500,000 or more depending on condition

Some of you brits are alright, dont go vacuuming tomorrow

its literally a double wide

>Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.
can we talk about the jews now?

Because it's in America.

>Bed adjacent to cooktop
Nasty

Yeah, he's right

Our houses aren't built by a few wooden planks though.

What difference does that make?

They don't collapse when a bit of a wind kicks up like your shacks.
Something you would think yanks would be mindful of considering your country has much more extreme weather than ours.

Except if you bought the place in the pic, you'd probably become a fatality in no time or have your stuff stolen. Can't rent it out either because some dindu will trash it, and probably would miss rent payments anyway. No decent person would rent it from you, not in that area, if it's where I think it is.

> house made out of paper
> 25% chance of hurricane in the next 5 years
> nigger breaking in every week
> rest of the money goes to medical bills
> get shot

Yeah, nothing to complain at all

The vast majority of the country doesn't get hit with tornados or hurricanes.
>tornado hits
>go in basement
>rebuild with insurance money
The reason you live in stone houses is because your dumb ancestors almost Easter Islanded themselves.

You guys have random acid showers and nail bomb showers. I'd say you have worse weather.

Fuck you Europe. You may be beautiful and rich but you're all dead inside. Go discuss soccer with your m8s from Sweden.

>saying this after the biggest mass shooting in US history.

I know short term memory is a thing with your nation considering it's age but bloody hell lad.

you're thinking of ireland, we took care of our trees.

It's a Murphy bed, nigger. He stows it into the wall when he doesn't need it.

Yup!

1+M for a shitty 2 rooms flat in my hometown. A whole house in the country side would be a 2M to 8M investment, without taxes.

>*we took care the queen's trees.
FTFY

Scunthorpe, come on Sup Forums we've been through this.

>every house here in Vancouver is over 1 million $
>meanwhile in US of A
>only 12 THOUSAND DOLLARS
WTF ?

Thank you for the input, Ahmed. The chance a tornado will destroy your home even in tornado alley is still very, very slim.

I think sometimes you islanders forget just how massive the US is. Nobody is going to buy a house just because it's cheap so they can spend the next 20 or so days driving one way between their jobs and home.

If it's cheap there's almost a guarantee it's either in a black neighborhood or it's in the middle of a dead city, and by that i mean a population of near zero with absolutely no chances of finding a job you'll be able to buy a house on.
Average price for a house in any city with stable employment is $250,000min and that's going to be a house with issues.

>Detroit

And to add, if it's a strong tornado virtually no building will withstand it, certainly no building economically feasible for the poor or middle class to build.

>Average price for a house in any city with stable employment is $250,000min
Maybe if you only want to live in a city of 500,000 plus near the downtown area. You can easily find small houses for $100k if you stick to moderate sized cities/city clusters.

>Gary, IN
If I was rich, I would buy that for you on the condition you had to actually live there for a year.

Tip: You wouldn't like to live there. Especially if youre white.

A reasonable livable house in the USA costs at least 75k. A nice middle class house costs 125k. The shit your listing is crackhouses in a ghetto. Nobody wants to live around niggers.

Gary is Nigger City USA

yea but in your country it wouldn't be built from cardboard, either. Plus have a foundation and cellar.

Relax leaf, not everyone grew up in poverty. We don't all instantly recognize poverty shit.

Brits have to live around mudslimes. Which is worse?

Sure if you think you can afford 100k on a services job and don't mind living next to crack heads.

Shit tier accommodation

>2 rooms
>180 m^2
explain

450k? Where exactly can you buy a house in Sydney for 450k? Even the derro suburbs around Mt Druitt are probably 500K at least

>I've never lived outside LA, NYC, or Chicago: the post
Okay user.

Top kek brah.

>Real estate is cheap in Slovenia. Europeans have literally no reason to complain about housing prices.

Go back to sanding down the blades on your butter knives, Nigel.

Yeah the police tape really adds value to the property

this is just weak bait

Australia says: hold my beer

It's the same shit as you faggots cherry picking a nigger infested shithole in Michigan

>I've never had a job and will never afford a house: the post

because work is more important than quality of life.. good goy

Hold my beer.

Half correct. I don't have a high paying job, but even those exist here. Proof: There are $100k positions in my company.

The meme that you NEED to live in or immediately around the top 10 cities in the US to find a job is stupid. You'll save money getting a job around a moderately sized city.

im sure your full of shit and london is full of cheap houses. nobody wants to live in michigan . its like the second worst train wreck in america besides california

michigan has 3 of the worst cities for crime out of the top 25 in the country and 2 are in the top 10 worst as of last year and thats violent crime not unpaid parking tickets

you dismiss the size of our country. I am closer to the UK than Las Vegas.