You'll defend this

you'll defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democracy has failed. Tyranny is the only way forwards.

Democracy was never an option.

>spew propaganda
>press
Good one, when was the last time CNN did actual journalism?

>says the goddamn brit

>nbc
>globalist corporate entity
>free press
lol oh god that's a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

We don't have a free press.
We have propaganda machines that disguise themselves as press.

By this logic, every shooting that is condemned is a condemnation of the 2nd amendment

"Free Press"

Founding fathers didn't have to deal with marxist subversion.

Except the media is the tyrant, and Donald Trump is the entity that is constantly condemned.

The retards here that shout “shall not be infringed” will totally support this even though the first amendment is more important than the second

500 Rubles have been deposited to your accounts as a part of your weekly payment.

(((free press)))

500 Rubles have been deposited to your accounts as a part of your weekly payment.

Since when are commies Democrats? Since when do commies support western imperialism?

Jefferson was a nigger lover

Russian shills. Sad! Brainwashed dog licking shit off the rich boy's shoes.

Not an argument.
Also i wish i got payed for shitposting

This. In fact all they care about is guns

>Your ideas are shit and suck, fuckface
>Your ideas are shit and suck, and need to be banned, backed by the force of law.

An important distinction.

A bunch of Jews speaking out lies to promote white genocide and anti-white propaganda isn't free press, eat a dick.

>colling out someone who is blatantly lying is tyranny
IMPEACH CRUMPET NOW

>a free press
Try and push a well-researched consetvative argument/article through NBC or CNN and see how "free" their press is.

>Have fake news brainwashing your country
or
>Embrace tyranny

Hey CNN, Anonymous here with a couple of scoops on Donald Trump here. Did you know that Trump pays Mexicans to watch him jack off in the shower every morning? And it doesn't end there. He has those same Mexicans choke him whilst he jacks off at night to help relieve his stress.

I'd overall consider a free press to be a good thing. The acceptable norm, however, has become far more pathetic than someone like Thomas Jefferson would've been able to realistically imagine. I doubt he'd even consider referring to what we've got today as "press".

He isn't condemning free speech, he is taking a swing at a single organization. The left truely cannot meme.

Do I get 500, too?

There is nothing wrong with criticising the press or laughing at their ratings.

>Commissar Sergey has promised you your weekly rations for your service to the Media and Virtue Commission.

Go watch Rick and Morty and then jackoff like the loser you are.

>NBC
>Free
wheeze.bmp

thank you for Correcting the Record™, 0.20 dollars have been deposited into your account

Not an argument

Pretty sure Thomas Jefferson would have never imagined that "free press" would become controlled by the Jews, who would then turn "free press" into "propaganda" for their own agenda.

Where are my goddamn rubles?!

This, from a Stalinist.

No ones saying they can't lie you faggot fuck, but why should our government acknowledge the corporate elite propaganda machine as a legitimate news source, they shouldn't, go to church convert to Christianity and have lots of babies so we can win the culture war.

>LOOK OUT GUYS!
>LEFTYPOL IS STEALING OUR MAYMAYS

Oy vey youll turn us bankrupt calm down goy

>free press
>main stream media
Pick one.

So edgy. Fuck off loser flag

The press was much different back in Jefferson's days. They were local papers not mega corporations with agendas.

1 grain of wheat has been deposited onto your plate as part of your monthly ration

30 ₪have been deposited to your account.

>uses a commie's quote to shut up
a commie
My mind is kinda blown right now

CNN isn't press, it's propaganda.

Fuck off kike flag

Eat a dick faggot.

(((free press)))
aaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

thank you for Correcting the Record™, 0.20 dollars have been deposited into your account

>Free Press

I literally can't defend this

>He pays all of us 500 rubles
>His people still get nothing and starve

Communism in a nut shell gents

Nah. Jefferson was a twat. Same with Washington.

Now Jackson... Well, Jackson was bretty gud.

30 ₪ have been deposited to your account.

>condemns a free press

2 whole grains of wheat to last a month?
You earned it comrade :DDDDD

Hrs bit attacking the fundamentals of a free press you fag, just bogus corporations that perpetuate lies

Not really. Trump poses a lot but he cucked to the Saudis the Jews the Big Banks and Wallstreet.

Who cares, really? He was as much of a shill as Hillary in the end.

Fuck, i didn't notice at first, even their currency sign looks like two hands rubbing together.

>"Russian shill"
>that faggot flag

He's not*

He's not condemning free press, he's saying one specific outlet is shitty.

Are you stupid?

I'll defend him because the right to run your mouth doesn't mean you have the right to propagandize the country and fucking terrorize us

>FreePress
>FakeNews

He'll get fat don't

Autism.

>Le Founding fathers are their side MEME again

> 1 post for this ID

Founding fathers was white nationalists

if all were to be decided by a vote of the majority, the eight or nine millions who have no property,
would not think of usurping over the rights of the one or two millions who have?
Property is surely a right of mankind as really as liberty.

JohnAdams

Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our
settlements , and by herding together establish their languages
and manners to the exclusion of ours? why should Pennsylvania,
Founded by the English, become a colony Of Aliens,
who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead
of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our language
or customs, any more than they can acquire our complexion?

Benjamin Franklin 1751

Mutt and Shit-skin don't have their place On
Founding fathers's USA

He’s a fucking bot

Is this where I post to get all 7's, praise kek?

>when they didn't give you a script to work with so you lurk for 5 minutes and use the first thing you see as an attempt to be "clever".

Agreed.

Im honored

OP CNN is not what i would call free press.

Not everything Thomas Jefferson said was true ok. Something isn't right or wrong just because Thomas Jefferson said so

Fucking retards

Suddenly the left cares about free speech again. Goodnight antifa.

Xjsjdjxjsbjskxjjzkxjxjxjjxjj

Beep boop