What were some of Sup Forums's wildest rides? Off the top of my head

What were some of Sup Forums's wildest rides? Off the top of my head.

>Gurren Lagann
>Madoka
>Kill La Kill
>Re: Zero
How you feel about show's quality is not necessarily the topic of discussion here, but you're welcome to give your two cents. Share memorable shows you got to see the Sup Forums reactions to as they aired.

Samurai Flamenco

This, Symphogear as well.

Cross Ange was also fun as fuck

There's nothing wild about Re:Zero.
It's pretty bland.

Honestly I don't think I've ever encountered so much QUALITY in any show ranging from 22-26 episodes.

>re:zero

Given Sup Forums has meltdown every episode, it counts. Not as much as other shows, but it counts.

Akame Ga Kill

>Cross Ange
Yeah the first episode was insane, I remember Sup Forums being nothing but "was it rape" threads.

jbun wo

Oh man fucking nothing can compare to this
It's even better on the 2nd viewing when you realise that all this shit was planned out and foreshadowed.

For a short Space patrol luluco gained a lot of attention with a bunch of fun threads

Nah, Sup Forums being stupid about a flavor of the season show doesn't count as a wild ride.
Also wild ride are usualy anime originals.
Re:Zero doesn't fit at all.

Seeing Sup Forums's reaction to the first few episodes of Haifuri were great, even more so after the hamster reveal.

This feels like you just looked at a list of anime people"like" and decided that it was a "wild ride". All those you listed are shit shows, lurk for 2 more years. Everyone knows wild rides come from trainwrecks.

Valvarape

I remember there being like a 2000 post Akame ga Kill thread when something happened once. I've never seen a thread move so fast here.

Definitely the most fun threads.

>meins death
>4K+ posts with multiple threads

Good times

It was a fun ride indeed.

>flavor of the season
*flavor of two seasons

Endless Eight. that whole event was the highlight of 2009.

>Tfw I watched most wild ride shows while it aired, but I was to young to post her for almost all if them.
When will the next wild ride show begin.
There was mayoiga, but it seemed to me like people were just making a big deal out of nothing.

>31 threads in the catalogue
That's some flavor, nigga.

Plus we can't really weigh in on its legacy as fotm or not until years down the line.

>but it seemed to me like people were just making a big deal out of nothing.

Of course they were, it was the biggest self-insert bait. they hurt themselves for fucking nothing.

Dropped every week

Probably Imaishi/Nakashima 's next big show. Regardless of actual quality its guaranteed shitposting fuel.

Code Geass R2
Guilty Crown
Panty Stocking

Mayoiga was a small amount of people making general after general pretending it was a wild ride when it was all pretty mundane with no twists whatsoever. Besides maybe Yotsune living.

They should have been banned for their autism.

I remember there was satisfaction when Kyon almost hit Haruhi.

This one will always have a place in my heart.

>3 seasons ago
Shit taste
Shit meme that never happened

How is re:zero a fucking ride? There's nothing wild or crazy about it but Sup Forums is, as always, pathetically invested in waifus and shipping. They pretend it's something special because of the 'suffering' but if it was about a guy trying to save his male friends it would get ignored.

The lack of self awareness in anons is amazing. They truly cannot tell the difference between liking a show because it's good, or liking it because of the girls.

KLK was a lot wilder than Re: Zero. We just haven't had many shitstorm-inducing shows for a while.

Nibutani

Penguindrum, too.

Ange, Guilty Crown, VVV, AZ were all great to watch with/a/

8man threads were flooding a

This one for sure.

Kill la Kill was the biggest ride i've ever been on. I was around during Madoka too and not even that compares.

I started lurking when vvv was airing and I consider myself fortunate for it
Theorycrafting on that pile of shit was fun as heck and the memes fere fresh
Cross Ange and Symphogear also come to mind
Too bad I missed ttgl

I love how every single wild ride has had people in denial of the ride during the ride. Re:Zero wasn't even exciting this week and stil lit Sup Forums on fire.

>Doesn't even mention Code Grass
>Mentions ReZero
How hard I getting newfagged?

Remember Mayoiga threads? Those were just pathetic.

Wish I was here KLK. Watched it after it aired and was totally underwhelmed. If I was memeing it up with Sup Forums it probably would have been way better.

>tfw you realize half the enjoyment of watching a show is watching it with Sup Forums

>I've watched less than 10 anime

penguindrum
gurren lagann

Akame ga Kill, literally the whole board was in the threads.

Code Geass should be up there. Re:Zero is definitely flavor of the month but it's nowhere near any of the others.