Ukrainians like to unironically call Russians Moksha(Finno-Ugrians)...

Ukrainians like to unironically call Russians Moksha(Finno-Ugrians). As if being one means you are some kind of subhuman and that Ukrainians are so superior.
Having a Mordvin grandfather, that's quite disrespectful to me. But what do actual Finno-Ugrians like Finns, Hungarians, Estonians think about it???

youtube.com/watch?v=57lWg1-Iam8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokshas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–Serbia_relations
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are subhuman and have no right to live in Europe. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated

Calm the fuck down Medvedev

>when you unironically fall for your neocon state propaganda

finns are non white but based. its still better to be a finno-ugrian than a literal turks like ukrainian subhumans

>RT and Kremlin
>pro-racist
Genetics, history, facts > burthurt mongrel cockole
They all must die. No exception. If we deport them to Asia where they came from, they will be wondering and begging like gypsies and trying to get back. Their ability to speak sort-of-human language leaves us with a bad, for cockhole, option: kill them all
This

>this is what slavshits unironically believe

>But what do actual Finno-Ugrians like Finns, Hungarians, Estonians think about it???
Ukrainians are genuinely retarded, even more retarded than Russians.
And both should leave Estonia

You Igors are less white than even the most yellow of Ukranians. half of finland is populated by the descendants of swedish colonisers, and you are part of the mongolian hivemind

>Swedish colonisers
They have to go back.

>Ukrainians are as Turk as I am Irish

Damn...

Success breeds jealousy and all that, doesn't really affect my mornings 2bh

Finland has always been our bitch

Don't worry Peka in real life everybody loves Finns and their autism.
How could would it be if we had a free trade agreement...

So much hate for Ukraine, even though you're all slavs. Have some respect for each other for gods sake, absolutely disgusting.
You're all white, and you're squabbling about useless shit, to say one group of slavs isn't white is to say all of them aren't.

That you make great fertilizer in our soil
Yukrop.

Look at genetics and see who's closer to you. Russian have no non-Euro(if you count Finnic as non-Euro) other than Finnic
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Well, the bitch has been freed from it's leash, and now the owner, without the bitch to protect it, is getting assraped by jamal and achmed, while goldberg is giving him a sex-change.

Have fun~

t. 60% European 30% Central Asia 4% South Asia 5% Caucasus 1% Greek subhuman cockhole diaspora
Barack Obama speaking English is not suddenly Germanic

Cheeki breeky vodka blyat balalaika :------DDD finns are white deal with it :DD

>to say one group of slavs isn't white is to say all of them aren't.
Well then it's settled. Slavs aren't white and we now must kill all the slavs. Especially since they're all part assnazi jew

Mokshan language should be on latin alphabet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Finns are white.

You're all mongols, finno-ugrics, Russians, Ukrainians.

Soo- the pot calling the kettle a finn?

All peasants were bitches ruled by german-swedish nobility and the Vasa house.

>t. biggest kike diaspora in the world
Why don't you start with yourself?

Go ahead buddy, kill half of Europe.
But make sure you kill half of Germany with it.

You are a filthy khazar kike

Don't bother, Russians have their own indoctrinated version of history to fit their victim complex.

You don't need to preach the rest of the world Russia is the Africa of Eurasia, but a Russian won't believe you.

How about we just exterminate cockholes and balkanshits for being mongrels? Poles and Russians united can pull that off
Fingetnail of one Finn worth more than all pathetic shitskin lives of Medniggers combined

Not worth it when you're virtually of the same blood. May as well assimilate if anything.
Than again your pity imperialism in Europe is counterproductive Europe. If anything exert your Imperialism to the East. Europe has had enough war, the last two wars killed European domination and shifted it to America.

Mokšeņ käļș jävondovi kolma ocü korhtafksova: kučkanneva, šimadomširenneva (Zubuņ korhtafksș), ļämbe-šiņsțămašireneva.

Come on, you know we don't speak spanish!

Even the fascist leader of shitaly was blackpilled about race(if not complete denial), that's how black pilled southern euros are.

I'm half-moksha, half-erzya myself. Am I supposed to be insulted or flattered that some 3rd world aboriginals deem my ethnicity a slur? I honestly don't care.

>virtually of same blood
Only Serbshits and "Russian" Eurasianists say that. Which one are you? SeeCockhole/Balkanshit = subhuman

I'd prefer to just be considered finnish, ty. We weren't considered white when being white was the bees tits so I don't see why we should be dragged onto that sinking ship now

>Turko-Tatar rape babies calling out Mongol-Tatar rape babies

I may be too, by grandfather, but I don't speak Moksha. I speak Polish, but not Moksha.

But not sure, I may be slav anyway.

Language is fine, but it should be on latin

But why do you deny your chinese heritage. I think you should embrace it. Make the EU your bitch!

Chineese heritage doesn't exist.
East-asian farmers were ruled by manchurians and seen as subhumans by this east-asian farmers calling them Chankoro.

What the fuck is a "moksha"?

t. Russian mongrel rape baby dreaming of being German

I'm just fucking around anyways. This whole thread is retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokshas

t. Mongol rape baby dreaming of being Swedish

Stop being daft, that's obviously Arabic.

t. Mexican shanty dweller dreaming of being Australian

Why would anyone dream of being a swede?

Not true in many cases, there's a derogative term for fenno-swedes and the stereotype is they're gay/effeminate or lacking any balls.
Your dream however is being a trall to elitist anti-slavic sarmatian class.

Those people look like they know how to party

They are Mordvins. Mordvins themselves make a distinction between Erzyas and Mokshas, but basically they are both Mordvins. Mordvins are a Finno-Ugric nation related to Estonians, Finns, Hungarians and a plethora of other tribes in Russia.

>"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

>Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

The second statement cannot be concluded from the first statement.

It says that Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians were the subjects in the study. All three groups contained European mtDNA lineages. And Turkmen and Iranian populations contained a Mongoloid component.

I had a dream yesterday that the kingdom of saudi arabia collapsed. I happened to be on a bus and when I got off I was in saudi arabia and an arab guy walked up and shook my hand and said "welcome to freedom". That shit weirded me out

He's a retard larping as descendant of Bavarian nobility. Just ignore him.

Just another example of insecure children trying to pump up their glass egos

Nobody cares about ukrainian opinions. Call them what what you will

Which group over there is the shittiest?

Ukrainian don't look like turk to me

You sure do know how to get under a russians skin. I always figured you two are pretty much the same.

>finns are non white but based.
tfw russian calls someone non white

putin does look a little chinegro

Don't really recall ethnic Russians living with other races but I do recall this. "Russian are mongols" Anti-Russian meme by Poles from 19th century during the Napoleonic Wars. How come? Mongols never lived anywhere in Europe and reached places like Germany, Austria and Poland too. Moreover, Poland payed gooks their tax tribute for 120+ years more than Russia. On top of that, Poland actually had numerous Jews and Lipka Tatars that it WILLINGLY brought over, whereas Russia was homogenous and monoracial during Horde tributary period.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–Serbia_relations

My mother is 100% Russian but after I did 23andme it turned out that my mother is finno-ugric

>Ukrainians

Most don't look like turks, but some are full-blown turkic/tatar.

I hope our national leader will beat the shit out of Ukraine in the near future.
The final solution is close for you, fucking Ukrainian fascists.

Did she know karate?

The northern part of russia is inhabited by asiatic raindeer herders while the southern part by turkic and central asian mooslims. If the ukrainians are not white, than you are not human.

You fucking khokhol retard, it means from Moscow.

That guy looks like an american hillbilly

Richard Spencer doesn't look like a mulatto, but he is. Same with coc*holes. Every Turkeanian is a mongrel, no exceptions

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>Southern European 5,5%
>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%
t. ciganoturkic vlach cavemen

I think it is because the Golden Horde conquered Moscow but didn't penetrate much further east. Still DNA tests prove that Russians are white and European, same with the rest of Eastern Europeans.

>same with the rest of Eastern Europeans.
Bar Ukraine, Balkans, Greece and Romania obviously

Borealization is the key difference which is adaption to colder climate, somehow we are more borealized than the scandinavians and some st-petersburgians.
You're giving too much credit for this one meta-ethnicity.

How do you know individuals like that aren't Soviet time immigrants. There are black/negro people in England right now who have been there for generations but that does not mean they are (ethnically) English.

Should be

How do you know individuals like that aren't Soviet time immigrants?

This activates the almonds. I wonder if it's any different based off of geography (east ukraine or novorussia and carpathians in west) which could explain voting tendencies

this

Listen, we've had just about enough of your reindeer games.

This guy is my favorite poster on Sup Forums. Unironically calling everyone else nonwhite sunhuman while posting from fucking Russia

Well between you and us we didn`t had to move our capital to the polar circle to flee the mongols.

Becasue cockholes never been predominantly European genetically. When Kiev got sacked almost all Rus migrate north. View leftover Slavs mingled with Jewish, Armenian and Turkic subhuman majority and somehow ended up forcing Slavic speech on them all. Here came the Ukrmemsch- ugly looking mongrel with romashit genes and behavior that makes gypsies and ISIS seem Aryan

Ukrainians are seen as discount Russians, but after watching and listening to many Ukrainian folk song and dances, for example karapet or Kak tsvetok dušistyi known as "Kerenski in Finland, I have come to the conclusion that Ukrainians are superior to Russians
Slavs should get purged from Russia, it is rightful Finno-Ugric land. Petrograd is based around Ingrian, Estonian, and Karelian land.

Not really according to this.

Actually the soviets deported the tatars from southern ukraine to russia. The russians were culturally enriched before it was cool.

>muh cluster and haplo implies whaaaaaaat
>but muh haplo
>implying haplogroups correlate with admixture

suuuuure. let's take Switzerland for instance to see how people with same haplo can be of different race (purity quality more like)

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

Finns are just Russians in denial anyway. And both are Hapa mongols.

God damn italians are all niggers

First sentence - sort of correct. Second sentance - utter spic mumble garbage

Says the mutt.

Fucking shills.
Russians are visually indistinguishable from Ukrainians. Yes, there are many mutts on both sides, but that's it.

What what, in the mutt

"Swedes we are not / no-longer, Russians we do not want to become, let us therefore be Finns." (Swedish form: "Svenskar äro vi inte längre, ryssar vilja vi inte bli, låt oss alltså bli finnar."