Is this how the Japanese think Americans eat their food? We just unhinge our jaws and shovel it all in whole...

Is this how the Japanese think Americans eat their food? We just unhinge our jaws and shovel it all in whole, like a god damn snake?

I can't help but be mildly offended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cM0KpLyncCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ

I'm convinced his entire campaign existed to subsidize his food addiction.

This isn't exclusive to american characters

>I can't help but be mildly offended.
ahahaha found a fat retard. It is true. You burgers eat like that.

John Kasic, Candidate for the President of the United States of America.

I may have a weight problem but I assure I am quite smart.

But they are Italian aka European not American

>white "people"

>watch Japanese eating ASMR
>guy shovels more food into his mouth as he finishes chewing the previous bite but before he swallowed it

Is Aqua American?

That's a myth -- Snakes don't unhinge

All people from USA are stupid. Go listen to propaganda your government is telling you through USA media and USA school. As a EU citizen I don't like you and I don't respect you. Shit country

>EU country thinking he can take shit about the states when he lives under USSR 2.0 electric boogaloo

I eat like that though you asshole. It's called eating like someone who has fucking shit to do.

Fuck off

It's the difference in proportions, your medium is the world's large.

>EU citizen
Good luck with that still being a thing in 5 years.

>how do these men fit these small flimsy squishy things into their mouths
fucking numales

Megumin has detected a shitty fatmerican thread

>Is this how the Japanese think Americans eat their food? We just unhinge our jaws and shovel it all in whole, like a god damn snake?
For some things sure.

Is this how [X country people] think [y country people] do [action]?

I can't help but be mildly offended

We do the same thing in Canada except we say "sorry" between each mouthful

Why is she Sup Forumsshit memegirl?

Pizza

Kasich is such a big boy

Why did he hate that pizza? I think it actually looks pretty good.

Is this guy Italian?

Is Goku american?

Too fat.

dude what hte fuck its gross as hell

No olive oil

Why are you easily triggered?

You don't?

I tnever stops amusing me how yuropeasants can believe so much of their own bullshit

I love this.

Is this how you guys think Japaneses eat their food ?

Wait isnt that how you live?

Japan > China > shit > Americans > Europeans

Shit > All

Too much cheese and also the piece just sort of disentegrates.

Also there's not enough sausage or whatever that is

It looks like guts are spilling out.
That pizza committed sudoku.

>nip eating motorized corn.webm

Not just Japanese people

Canadians know the truth as well...

>American accusing EU of USSR 2.0
>literally has an orange that wants to be cucked by Putin for presidential nominee

This was what the restaurant owner considered to be a "thin crust". The crust was cold, the center was uncooked, and he filled up almost half a cup with the grease that poured off the pan.

And Americans know all about hosers getting high on maple syrup and having orgies with moose out in the woods

Pizza should be all about a delicious dough supporting fresh veggies and a nice hint of savoury cheese, but American pizza not unlike American Chinese food (See: Chinese buffets) piles on the salt and meats well beyond flavouring to the point of pure indulgence. Which would be fine if it was a joke or something you ate rarely, but it's how the majority of pizza is made in America.

Imagine swimming in a molten, hot cheese.

What did he mean by this?

I mean wouldn't most people eat a whole pineapple slice in one go?

We used to get high on maple syrup, but the terrorists we let in from Syria brought over the dankest kush you've ever seen. Now with Epic Weed Man 2015 legalizing it we're going to invade USA and force everyone to be as liberal as we are and to like hockey!

And we only fuck mooses sometimes. In wintertime we switch up to polar bears and beavers, especially since they've been running amok in Toronto for years now.

>supporting fresh veggies
>being a vegetarian
>Literally bitching about your choice in toppings
kill yourself

What about wolves?

youtube.com/watch?v=cM0KpLyncCI

Molten anything is still molten. This would be the result.

It was literally undercooked greasy slop with meat sprinkled on it.

First pizza didn't have any meat on it.

I used to wonder about why he didn't like that pizza either but this is the first time I've seen that second image
Jesus Christ that's fucking disgusting.

We've come a long way

>I found a thread that isn't re:zero

So how come in America they have African-Americans even if their families have been there for several generations, but white people refuse to call themselves "European-Americans" and let actual Native Americans use the title like they deserve?

I for one could get behind a Presidential war bonnet.

Yeah, we made it shitty.

Being a "European-American" is the default so it's pointless to say it.

I could watch Yuka eat for days.

>mods deleted the thread complaining about the re:zero threads
>didn't delete any of the re:zero spam

This sould be better than pizza.

Not anymore.

Most normal people just use Americans but anything else is just confusing as fuck. By your logic a lot of people, myself included, would suddenly be European-Native-American. And it would only escalate from there.

hurr

They say "white American" which is pretty much the same thing as European-American.

Fresh veggies always help to compliment and bring out the best in all meats. You misread that if you thought I was advocating for vegetarianism.

Bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and shallots can all complement a good steak and turn it into a GREAT steak.

And technically herbs and spices are vegetables too, with salt being the major exception since it's a mineral.

Yea, you can have that stuff on pizza too, but personally I also prefer a lot of meats in addition.

I do no toppings
If i have ultimate control
i go thin crust
well done
light cheese

Me and the boys told the wolves to frig off and they listened.

I agree. No wonder blacks are angry.

>yfw there are Americans that have only ever tried pepperoni sausage or italian sausage on pizza
>mfw making my own pizza with home made smoked sausages, debreceners, and salami
>make my own mix of parmesean, havarti, and pizza mozarella

Seriously, if you've never tried pizza with other kinds of sausage do it. Shrimp and lobster go great on pizza too.

Where's the webm of some girls munching burgers?

>Americans

I haven't watched regular television in over 10 years, and nowadays most people are too poor to afford it anyways so they stick to Netflix.

school system still sucks ass, though.

America is a weird name to choose anyways. Apparently it caught on because this guy discovered that America wasn't connected to Asia like Christopher Columbus thought. Subsequently he was one of the first guys to sell maps that showed the Americas as separate continents.

Americus Vespucius was the Latinized version of the explorer Amerigo Vespucci's name, and America is the feminine form of Americus. Amerigo itself is an Italian form of the medieval Latin Emericus , which like the German form Heinrich (in English, Henry) derives from the Old High German name Haimirich.

>America is technically also named The United States of Henry
>America is literally a feminen nation

The more you know...

As long as it brings you happiness, it doesn't matter how you eat them

>As a EU citizen
Clearly you're not a native citizen of one of the respectable European countries.

>I can't help but be mildly offended

How does someone eat this much in one sitting? Does she increase her stomach size by drinking a drinking a ton of water every day?

>America is literally a feminen nation
Don't most people refer to their countries as feminine?

Go away Sup Forums
Or else

>Orange laughs all the way to the white house
>Your irrelevant country gets annexed by Putin

>there's not enough sausage

I am very gay, sadly there is never enough meat.

It all ends up in the same place at the end of the day

It's a big trend lately for some reason in S. Korea for cute girls to eat ridiculous huge meals on webcam. There's probably people imitating it in Japan and China.