So why the fuck doesn't Puck just protect Emilia and destroy the witch cult...

So why the fuck doesn't Puck just protect Emilia and destroy the witch cult? She took care of Beetlejuice like it was nothing and apparently he(she?? I don't fucking know) can destroy the world or some shit.

So why did Puck just let everyone die in the previous loop ?

Or why doesn't Subaru go to Puck for help?

What the fuck?

Bad writing
Applies to the whole series

This.
Why didn't Puck protect Emilia from oppai assassin?

Because Puck is a dirty slut

How can Puck so easily go wild during the night? I thought he couldn't do shit because the assault came night time before but apparently there is some different explanation.

He's a lazy shit like Betty and can't be fucked to do his job properly.

>So why the fuck doesn't Puck just protect Emilia and destroy the witch cult?

How could he possibly have known they were going to attack? Unless you're autistic, you should know that only Subaru remembers.

>She took care of Beetlejuice like it was nothing

Guess what dipshit, he* was no longer in an contract with Emilia, which meant he could release his full power. It was clearly stated in the first few episodes that puck only can function during the day, and only for a short while.

>Or why doesn't Subaru go to Puck for help?

Subaru didn't know that that was puck. It could easily have been a being similar to the mabeasts.

Will he still destroy Earth when Emilia dies due to some natural cause?

nice defense force
It's basicly the only thing everyone says to defend this shit show
HOW COULD HE/SHE HAVE KNOWN IT!

Wow great writing

Pack becomes like that only when Emilia dies.

See and shut up.

Is that supposed to refute my point? How could he have known that the witch cult was opperating in the Roswaal domain, and planning to attack the mansion, we only know that because Subaru knows it. Its not bad writing because the characters aren't omnipotent.

sure m8s

>How could he possibly have known they were going to attack?

PUCK IS LITERALLY WITH EMILIA AT ALL TIMES

SUBARU COULD HAVE WARNED PUCK

How fucking convenient then. Reinhardt is too busy and Puck can only be useful if she dies because REASONS.

Shit tier writing.

contracts over contracts

to those kind of beings , they are binding as if they were solid shackles.
just like when beato made a contract to protect toyota

>How fucking convenient then

You have to remember that Puck isn't human, our way of thinking is different

what did he mean by etcetera

Does that mean Satella could show 500 shadows?

>Sup Forums does math

Even if he did warn them, the fact is that the cult attacked at nightime, when puck is incapable of doing anything. If Emilia decided to release him, he would send the whole country into a new Ice ag, e which means she probably wouldn't do that.

More like 2000

jesus

Two things

1Why would witch occult want to KILL the witch?

2)Is Emilia actually real Satella and is just fucking around with Subaru?

that's a lot of shadows

She is most likely a Vessel

What´s up?

Puck's contract stops him from interfering with the witch cult's "trials" and he cannot defend Emilia from the cultists himself, Emilia can use her own magic to defend herself though.

He's most likely a creation from a witch.

Is that monster who chopped MC's head off from snowy timeline?

i think the monster ate puck and then stole his memories and nobody can remember puck except subaru but im not sure

Why is witch bothering with Subaru?

Unless she enjoys his torment.

Also did not understand why the hands caressed his heart when he tried to tell Emilia shit.

what

Is that a theory, because I doubt it.

>How fucking convenient then

It's not matter of convenience. If you don't know the rest of the story, you should only shut up.

Actually, this.

>Unless she enjoys his torment
>He didn't die but Emilia dies instead, in ensure telling his ability won't happen again

Torment.

Witch is grooming Subaru into something.

Witch "punished" Subaru by killing Emilia to ensure he get the fucking point he cannot talk about his ability.

Because Subaru held her hand when she was lonely.

guys this last episode made me so sad and gay, how could toyota do that to ram? she loved him so much wanna start a family and be nice to him but hes like i lovwe emily but eneru never showed him any kindness like remeru did i really liked this show but now i think maybe this show isnt so good

frodoposting is actually the best part about this series. the writing is so bad. just like Berserk, people are mistaking meandering for epic. just because something is long and has a bunch of in universe babble doesn't make it any less stale than something ordinary.

You come up with that using a calculator didn't you? Cheating bastard.

Then why does he wanted to rip her apart?

The witch is just giving him a heartjob.

>sad and gay

Can't Puck not use his full power with a constract active? Puck vs the disemboweler was some weak shit.