How old was woody allens adoped daughter when he admitted to having a relationship with her...

How old was woody allens adoped daughter when he admitted to having a relationship with her? What were the legal loop holes that allowed him to not face prosecution ? When's he going to be kekd?!

The stupid internet has no real answers

>What were the legal loop holes that allowed him to not face prosecution ?

being jewish probably

No shit sherlock

Yeah obviously but there must have been some big lie that was pushed through forcing a decision in his favour

That's why I've come to the redpill to investigate goybait

lurk moar and and you will see.

She's not Woody's adopted daughter, never was.

>Soon-Yi Previn (born October 8, 1970) is the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and André Previn, as well as the wife of Woody Allen

Stop spreading misinformation, fucking retards. Woody dindu nuffin.

Did he use the fact that she didn't have a birth certificate as a defence?

kill yourself, you piece of shit

Why?

>"He molested a child!"
That was during a custody battle with the mother of the girl and the girl showed clear signs that she had been coached by her mother

>"He married his adopted daughter!"
I already proved you wrong.

>"He's Jewish!"
Yeah. And?`

What has Woody done wrong? Tell me.

Ps. If you want to talk about celebrity men fucking their daughters, maybe we should start with Trump.

I refuse to believe he married the adopted daughter after a few month after legal age without having a relationship beforehand.

What was her age! That's what we're after.

Also as for the coaching - I don't think she lied. I think she rehearsed the story with her mother to be as detailed as possible. Surely she can't be expected to talk about it to the level of accuracy required on demand at that age

>What has Woody done wrong? Tell me.

He was cheating on his wife with her daughter.

He groomed her

At what age though

fun fact : Kubrick wanted to cast Allen in Eyes Wide Shut

>Ps. If you want to talk about celebrity men fucking their daughters, maybe we should start with Trump.

You're on the wrong site reddit0r white knight

Also, while we're at it, I've noticed a trend of goy twitter entertainers on twitter (kümmel and Silverman) taking personal offence at weinstein allegations and deflecting with Trump allegations. Very odd that they're not using this opportunity to be moral preachers

Silverman is Jewish

Kubrick literally said it would be too realistic and would turn people off

17 or 18 I think. 19 tops.

You're gay

Maybe Ronan Farrow was investigating his "father" but found out about the Weinstein stuff along the way