This is what happens to you when you try and be racist in public Sup Forums

This is what happens to you when you try and be racist in public Sup Forums

twitter.com/princessnokia/status/917981220662804481

Leftists are the real racists.

pendulum swings and the harder it swings one way the harder it will swing back.

enjoy the swingback

call the doxxers, we have a criminal over here. send to local police. i want my lulz and i want them spicey and tasty!

>posting video evidence and a confession that you comitted a crime

Why do lefties do this?

Memes and jokes aside, you know this kind of shit only helps our side right?

Justification and recognition from the echo-chamber

>adding a parental advisory logo on your profile picture

dude what level of autism is this?

>saying nasty words
>beating and scalding people

Oh jeeee, i wonder who is the real asshole

Talk shit get hit motherfucker

Don't talk shit if you can't back it up

>t.niggers

>DIS MAN IS A RACISS

HOW have people been convinced that racism is the most evil possible trait known to man

Nothing conservative about acting like a shithead in public.

>here's me committing a felony
>60,000 likes

wew but some blacks are smart tho

nice now he can sue her .

>Threw hot soup in his face.
Whoops, thats actually a pretty heavy assault charge with intent to mame, because hot soup going in the eyes could cause damage, and if hot enough could cause burning to the skin or scars.

Intent to mame carries a higher jail sentence then murder, so whoops, you know what to do!

Ah yes, I’m sure the brown NY police force will get right on this.

You americans should report her to the police if she hasn't already.

What are you talking about? She is a brave and just warrior for equal rights?

So why hasn't the NYPD been told about this yet

It'd be a shame if the NYPD was notified of this

does anyone know the victim? and has he pressed charges yet? he kept on saying he was a lawyer

I love how leftists and niggers are so drunk on their own self righteousness.
It's frightening how they'll excuse literally anything as long as it's being done to someone the mob has deemed "bad".

>faggots on Sup Forums think being intentionally obnoxious in public is good optics for Conservatism.

I would of kicked him off the train just for being so rude. Manners maketh the Man.

Beta males must keep quiet if they are incapable of defending themselves. Unless it is for the sole reason of backing up an alpha male, a cuck must keep quiet at all times regardless of his beliefs.
This is why you are still a virgin.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I hope the guy presses charges. He was an idiot but the mob reacted illegally.

do you have a kicking license, though?

Is there anything else that deserves assault according to shitlibs? I'm not aware of it.

Bro, it’s NY. You’re allowed to attack white people for no reason at all. Look up Bernie Goetz. NY faggit liberals made his life miserable just because he defended himself against a pack of niggers.

looked like some alcoholic desu

hope he sues the bitch though lmao

Yes! Paying monthly.

New York needs to turn into a smoking crater.

You know this nigger will get some SPLC funded lawyer to dismiss the charges on the grounds of he assaulted her by being raciss.

Cuckmeat detected.
Tell your wives I'm coming over on lunch break.
You can wait out in the backyard.

That's why well show no mercy to these non racists. They're all little pussies by themselves.

>basketball player
I remeber she missed that and spilled her soup on other people

That's the power of the pussy pass. A man would be in jail on assault charges if he did that

>muh social shaming
go back to shill school and try again faggot

>would of
The guy was a drunken retard, not a political commentator. There's tens of thousands of him all over NYC at any given time, and anyone with an IQ above 85 knows to ignore them because they're harmless and will tire themselves out in short order unless someone engages them.

It's america, they won't get shit for it.

>According to his statements to police, Goetz checked the first two men to make sure that they had been "taken care of," then, seeing that the fourth man was now sitting down and seemed unhurt, said, "You seem to be all right, here's another," and fired at him again.

Based.

>MUH OHPTIKZ

what a fucking retard

It's about freedom of speech you fucking stupid inbred

>Tyrone slaps my grilfriends arse
>s-sorry t-Tyrone I know you can’t help it
Heh, I sure showed him, manners maketh the man!
Shut up you fag, and that movie was shit as well.

Being white and male. We just haven't reached that point yet. See South Africa if you want an example of somewhere that has.

WOULD HAVE I MEANT WOULD HAVE I SWEAR

You can't just play everything on the jews

It's okay to kill people for equality goy...

It's about being likeable decent humans who don't drive away supporters with your arrogance and abrasiveness

Right. So next time Mr. Drunkard will enter the train with a gun in his back. Good job, that's how you escalate a conflict that could be solved without violence. Can't wait for the second Civil War. 10/10

USA = Effectively a Third World country at this point

>Ah yes, this display of violence has changed my mind

>assaulting people for wearing clothes with logos that are taboo
>assaulting people for uttering forbidden words
>being proud of it and being congratulated
How does the left not realize they're the new puritans? They're the fucking Taliban. Replace God/Allah and their religious books with marxist sjw ideology, and they're exactly the same.

What movie?

It would be noble and righteous to defend my Wife's honour against Tyrone's arse slap. I wouldn't stand in front of him shouting "NIGGER NIGGER YOU CAN'T HIT MEEE"

Blame*

>Those in the second camp tended to believe the version told by the four men, that they were merely panhandling to get some money to play video games.
incredible cuckery

Except this is Jews' doing. Indoctrinating everyone into believing that the worst possible thing in this world one can be is a racist.

maybe in your monkeyland, but not here

>getting jumped by a pack of feral niggers
Guns aren't legal to carry in ny that why you niggers get away with that shit

Just some parts goy. They were in Jew York.

Hes a lawyer.
Guess where he will be backing it up

suicide means your enemies lose

*maim

Frankfurt school + Freud's psychopathology quakery filtered through (((leftist))) institutions in the mid 20th century launching a sustained campaign to pathologise any feelings of nationalism/group identity within the white American populace. You should really read culture of critique.

>You seem to be all right, here's another," and fired at him again.

Kek

Report her to the police.

This is actually one of the common ways for the left to get shit on in america.
It happened to that fat spic maga hat thief.
Posted the video of herself stealing the hat like a retard.

why do you speak like a nigger ?

it was a antifag

>tells people to "back up" their words
>on the internet
>in an anonymous post directed at no-one in particular

coward

Just read the Wikipedia page. Made me feel sick. They think blacks should just be able to rob and assault whites, and whites should have no rights to protect themselves.

Do it yourself Amerifat

>OP is surprised that Sup Forumsacks are limpwristed LARPers that get their arses handed to them

>living amongst monkeys
He did this to himself.

>Later discredited when one admitted that they intended to rob him
Yeah but he was racist to assume that, he couldn't have known.

Bet this was the first thought through the liberal cunts heads.

So you're some pathetic cuck who thinks hate speech isn't free speech?

>anyone who can't fight 10 guys at once is weak

somebody has watched too many cartoons

This is the essence of the whole kneeling thing. Black people should not be arrested or bothered by the police if they break the law. They are above the law. This is what happens when a populace with near retardation level of intellect has been bombarded with Democrat propaganda.

If New York gets hit by another attack from their beloved Muslims I'll dance and cheer.

It's all about the virtue signal and justification for radicalism

Prison.

In the USA they have this law that if a white person utters the word "nigger" any black person in 1 mile radius has the permission to violently attack said white person and be praised for it.

Cool diverse and vibrant society you have there.

Let's see, we have

>at least some type of theft, possibly robbery

>battery, maybe even aggravated battery

Good job coons

So... she's proud to be violent, manly and uneducated. Truly monkey tier behavior.

>Black man asks if he can lend $5
>Shoot everyone in sight

Americans

>leftists say niggers have a constitutional right to protest on NFL game fields on taxpayers dime against our very country

>then when you're racist they say they have the right to assault you in retaliation

I hope these stupid faggots keep it up and we all start arming ourselves and start fucking murdering these petulant retards in self defense

literally
>black privilege

>be black
>on train
>preggo women waves at some dude back in the train with right hand
>immediately have flash backs of german troops marching and saluting führer
>kick her in the cunt and punch her in the stomach till she falls to ground
>saved the black race again

No we don't faggot

T. Niggerbrain

You see this attitude reflected in legal system as well. It's anarcho-tyranny. Criminals are too unruly to properly police, so instead the legal system concentrates on law-abiding people.

I once got knocked out and my head stomped by a group of cunts, and the perpetrators only got a couple weeks of community service. Had I been braver and landed the first hits in an attempt to defend myself against their clear violent intent, I know damn well I would have been sentenced much more harshly than they were.

He should punched that fat nig in the balls and gouged that bitch's eyes.

He didn't even call anyone a nigger. He just said the word without context to make a point about free speech.

A normal person would just ignore him, but no, niggers always have to get violent at the drop of a hat.

God bless America.

Fuck I am glad I don't live in that sjw infested shit hole.

You disgust me.

It's wonderful. That's why it's better to just kill the niggers. Talk is cheap anyways.

Just like how "Punch a Nazi!" hurt the left?
Are you retarded or just a kike trying to get us to cuck ourselves by never fighting back?
Political violence has been working for the left. It makes the right look like a bunch of pussies. People like you "Getting beaten up and looking like pussies who don't fight back will make people like us! We just need to all get killed and then people will have pity for us then we win!" will make us lose.

Because they are incapable of rational thought. Haven't we clarified it in this nepalese jak-milking board yet?

In Britain the police don't even respond to all calls in dark neighborhoods because if they do they'll be accused of racism for "policing" mostly the poor shitskins

I bet it's the same thing with sentences, they give them short ones because there's so many more of them that if they didn't they would end up with prisons completely full of shitskins and then they'd be accused of being racist

So the hordes of darkies get 3 weeks and the few white people get years, to achieve (((equality))) in prison racial population ratios

Retweet if you hate niggers