Can we have a discussion about how to protect our sons/daughters/nieces/nephews from the degenerancy Sup Forums?

Can we have a discussion about how to protect our sons/daughters/nieces/nephews from the degenerancy Sup Forums?

In my view protecting them from the buttshaking music videos, bearded trans freaks etc. won't work because there's no escape from all that.

Iteckon let them see all that shit but sit with them and explain how wrong it is.

Views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pJO4KMm_rU&t=1200s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the FUCK you would have "sons and daughters" that you made from your own free will? It's been almost 30 years since anyone local has been able to afford anything.

the human race is finished, the only thing that can save it is either mass extinction or direct IQ injections.

>this is who writes your news articles

fucking hell

>that image

Wh*te """people""", everybody.

>human race is finished,
Im still hopefull user but maybe im wrong

I don't have sons&daughters but i have a nirce that im trying to raise right

When I have a son I'm just going to teach him how to be alpha as fuck and use up his highschool and college years fucking anything that moves and settle down afterwards.

If I ever have a daughter she's getting aborted because I'm NOT going to raise a whore and that's all that is raised on this day and age.

Cunt whatever kid you have you need to raise them redpilled

I've seen it here many times before but that image revolts me every time

Bump

There is only one solution to this and everybody knows it.

What is it?

Just accept that this is your children's future user

>White
>white
>shite
>shit

limit their exposure to the internet while unsupervised until they are past the age of consent. When they see things that are degenerate, teach them why it is degenerate.

>limit their exposure to the internet
Thats easy to do at home but doesnt stop them from using internet at school/friends house or even talking to some friend about what they saw online

Strong family roots, natural gender roles. You don't need to be alpha male to show your sons how to be a man. You don't need to be a princess to show your daughters how to behave. Like my grand-grand parents said "clean river needs clean sources".

Father of 3 (2g/1b) white, catholic, hetero, nationalist kids.

>Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

t. Dr. James Dobson

>limit their exposure to the internet
>get tv
>it's a sjw fest
>get comic
>it's a sjw fest

If/when I have kids I've concluded the only option is to spend time with them. Their biggest degenerate influence is the education system, I'll home school mine and let them attend school if they want.

I'll want to be 100% self employed by the time I have kids so if I have problem kids I can just keep them with me all day so they don't become tattooed or bi/cucks lol.

Basically being able to over ride the indoctrination

Invite your children's friend over and be that kind of parent that offers wholesome, engaging, entertainment. Ask that they leave their smartphones or arrange with the parents to confiscate it when they visit so parents can still reach their kids through you.

This is what you CAN do. You are talking about all the times you are not there.... eventually your child becomes part of the world and makes decisions for themselves. Right and Wrong decisions. A good parent gives their child room to make those mistakes while providing a safety net hedging against catastrophe.

youtube.com/watch?v=4pJO4KMm_rU&t=1200s

Ya Mr. Sup Forumsack this sounds very convincing but then you're living in Poland and i am living just next to you. But still we are living in 2 different worlds. Your kids will not grow up in an enriched environment with gay flags being shown all over the place.

Living in Berlin and picture related what music culture based in Berlin looks like.

I think I was pretty successful in that I raised kids that are clear (mostly) thinkers, evaluate things independently, and make mostly wise life choices. All are in college and are able to separate useful information from indoctrination.

I didn’t do much specific other than spend time with them and as objectively as I could present information to them, point them to age appropriate places to get answers when they had questions, and I never ranted or was insistent on pushing a viewpoint.

It worked in my case.

Raise your children in the church. Orthodox, Catholic or IFBC.

>let you son get raped by a homosexual pederast priest so he doesn't turn gay

Checked

>wise life choices
>college
Pick one

No this is inherently wrong. Christianity, Catholicism specifically always throws people into nihilism for some point of their lives. If they truly believe in the religion they care not about their lives on earth but about their afterlife. That nihilism will lead them to question their religion and probably into that state that “wow the universe is so big nothing matters” that every teenager goes through now.

Okay, better not bother with the Catholics then.

You'd be a fool to reproduce now, the west is finished

>wy """""peepo"""""

No, font give up