Re:Zero Calm before the storm

To all those wondering the chaos that episode 18 caused, just a fair warning this is nothing yet.

If you read the LN or the spoilers beforehand then we all know whats going to happen in the final episode of the anime and it be catastrophic.

We can only just watch the ride slowly reach its final destination, just prepare yourselfs until then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5B6v0opIeRw
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just a fair warning this is nothing yet

You have to be shitting me

>If you read the LN or the spoilers beforehand
jew press is too busy getting rid of translations and apparently people don't understand basic methods of hiding shit

do yourself a favor, run now

Or just have all you crossboarders get banned and delete all shitzero threads. Problem solved.

Maybe avoid Sup Forums in 7 weeks

I don't care about rem but does reinhard ever show up?

Im just saying it's going to get far worse than this once the final episode drops

And I'm saying we can just ban all you and it won't be happening.

I'll just give you something as a hint, I know your angry about all those people spamming threads and im just warning you now.

Do not visit Sup Forums when episode 25 drops because im sure thats when they'll drop the bomb.

I want more people to get into this show but yen press is making it incredibly hard

>rem dies

What's so shocking about that in ep 25?

Pretty much.

This is why Subaru snaps out of it during the third loop in arc 4 and actually attacks Roswaal because he is in bed heavily injured. He strangles him because he can't forgive him for letting Rem suffer that, although he is stopped by Garfiel who ends up smashing his right eye.

On another note, Beako also has a Gospel with her and she also remembers Rem too, although refuses to admit it.

The LN translators before yen press picked it up didn't even translate the first LN completely the slow fucks

They'd probably be faster than jew press.

the state of Sup Forums now is because of subaru rejecting rem and that caused people to go nuts

imagine what'll happen once episode 25 drops

Doubt it.

Only LN fags i know that get shit done fast or adequate pace ks JS06 and Sky.

>imagine what'll happen once episode 25 drops
Sup Forums will hate this show forever. I hope this is what you want to achieve. You can't make this a new Code Geass or KlK, it's simply too shit for that.

Nah if it's just her dying it won't be big like this.

Todays episode was just top bait for NTR shitposting and nothing tops that.

I would normally agree but you know how secondary's are like and all those threads are proof of that unfortunately.

I'll say it again.

enjoy the calm before the storm

KlK killed itself for an absolutely shit second half

It still maintained the shitposting/spamming for months that you dirty anuses can only have for 15 minutes.

OP here I forgot to add that this is a spoilers / LN thread

Doesn't change the fact that the second half of Kill la Kill is one of the worst anime in recent years.

Literally a 2/10

get out of Sup Forums

do not browse re:zero threads on Sup Forums until episode 25 airs

but do come as soon as you watch it, this is going to be a fucking GLORIOUS shitstorm

I didn't say anything about the quality of KlK. Nor Code Geass.
>2/10
Okay.

Elliot Rodger ending confirmed?

>42 threads about Re:zero
dropped it some episodes in but i guess someone died or plottwist

>To all those wondering the chaos that episode 18 caused, just a fair warning this is nothing yet.

I want a season 2, it would be even worse as Emilia and Subaru are pretty much a couple in the arc 4.

i'll post the spoilers about the end of arc 3 if you're intrested!

There were 60+ so it's died down a little, but basically the favourite girl was cucked and you know how Sup Forums loves ntr

subaru continues to care about a girl that talked to him once

I don't even really like rem that much, I just don't understand how he likes emilia.

Welp, time to pack my shit. I'll be back in the fall.

Best you run now, have a good one

Sup Forums would probably shitting on 3gatsu on fall

What is it about NTR or NTR themes that causes modern dumb anime to completely and utterly lose their shit. Is it some gentleman's agreement ritualistic thing? A call/response? I kind of come from the old school who doesn't feel they need to do certain stuff if x happens in a show and flood forums with anger and shit posts so I really don't get it and am honestly curious here. Like do people really get that invested in these teen romance relationships in this stuff?

Op here,
rem is there to prove that and I warn you now.

episode 25 will make things worse

Is ep 25 going to be the last episode of the season? Is a season 2 confirmed?

W-what happens?

yes episode 25 is going to be the last episode but Im just warning you.

enjoy the calm while it lasts

it depends, do you want to be spoiled?

I chose to save myself by not getting on the wild ride in the first place. It's just a matter of time before I find out, and sooner is better than later.
Fuck me up, boss.

Oh no
I'll probably start reading the LN in the mean time after season 1 ends because I have 0 patience

after the gang kill the white whale Rem stays with Crucsh's group while Subaru goes off to face betelgeuse with Wilhelm, Julius and more while he was off doing this Crucsh's group is ambushed by the witches on gluttony and rem gets her name and memories eaten making her fall into coma (name eaten = no one knows you, memories eaten = no memories, both = coma) and crusch gets her memories eaten (everyone still knows her) and Subaru is the only one who knows who Rem is.

J S 0 6
S

what happens after arc 3?

I think I'll just stay off Sup Forums on that day to save me the trouble of navigating through the inevitable shitstorm.

you're making the right choice user

When exactly do the satella conversations happen? Is it like every time he loops he sees her again or what? I wonder if there will be a long scene in the anime, or if they ever intend to show it at all.

Yeah they mostly happen after he dies mostly, or when he calls her by trying to talk about Return by death sometimes.

But yes the anime so far has excluded all those scenes deliberately for some reason.

Don't forget about based Spyro, his TL life was short but it was worth it.

Why do we fall?

is rem just put on a bus for the rest of the LN? or is emilia win not set in stone yet? or is it both

Honestly that's not much of a shitstorm.

Not as bad as I feared. Was getting ready to drop this show.

Mark my words, there will be atleast 8 threads with the same OP image (Emilia saying "Who is Rem?")
The rest of the threads will either have a closeup of Subaru's destroyed face or him holding Rem's body.

Think they can still fit it in?

And what happens after that? Does she ever wake up?

This show went to shit after episode 15 for me.

Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 9

著者:長月達平
ブランド:メディアファクトリー
予定価格:未定
発売予定:2016/09/23
ISBN-13:9784040686271
イラスト/挿絵:大塚真一郎

>The anime will end 3 days before volume 9 is released

in the latest web novel chapter shes still in a coma but subaru is working on a way to save her

Well the first person who can't remember rem is emilia and given by the current threads we all know how much she's hated

she's not going to wake up anytime soon and no one, not even her sister remembers her. except subaru of course. he for some strange reason remembers her

Probably because of the loops.

youtube.com/watch?v=5B6v0opIeRw

vroom

This entire thread wreaks of MAL and reddit

do you want to be spoiled?

How can you smell other 4channers user?
inb4 lurk more

They will have another chance in the middle of the white whale fight.

We'll see.

Go back to read Arc 4 faggot.
Where is that little Emilia extract you promised?

Reek - the term you're searching for is "reek".

Dictionary, motherfucker. Use it.

I never promised any extract, just some minor lines of interaction between her and Subaru.

It's not even more than 2-3 lines probably, so I don't know if it would even matter at this point.

Just give me the drug spfag.

Way to prove his point

>implying leddit and maltards know more than the absolute minimum number of simple words necessary to communicate
Kill yourself.

Emilia a best.

You mentioned translating a couple of the satella scenes. Was that in english or spanish? Mind posting it anyway?

A feast for the Emiliafags in this thread then.

First some dialogues between Emilia and Subaru when they are about to leave Crush's mansion.

"Well, that's because Emilia-tan didn't really do anything. But, you don't have to worry since I made up for it. My merits are also my Emilia-tan's merits."

Subaru cracks a following line perfectly after Emilia shrinks slightly a little thankful. Emilia listen to this and nods while turning to look at him.

"Thank you. ―I don't remember becoming Subaru's still though."

"Guh. You saw through my plan about not letting you deny it when we were talking with another person...!?"

"You won't give it a rest after all. ...Ah, sorry that the conversation deviated."

Some other scene when Emilia realizes Subaru loves Rem when he is watching her sleep.

"You love her, right?"

"I love her. I love her a lot. I love her as much as Emilia-tan."

"It might sound weird for me to say this but...Subaru, do you like cheating?"

"I was supposedly very committed to the love of my life, but after seeing a girl that devoted towards someone, there was no way for me to not feel anything."

"Even though you said you loved me."

"I will say this but, I love Rem a lot, but Rem also loves me too much. She's madly in love with me, strangely enough."

"I think I understand."

"Ueh?"

"The reason why would Rem-san get to love Subaru that much. She definitely only saw the good things about you right next to you all the time. Subaru you do some really cool things from time to time, it's like an illness...I won't fall for you that easily."

One more and that's it.

Emilia a shit.

And then finally some other line about Subaru and Frederica teasing Emilia.

"No, it's too soon to decide that. I'm a man that can understand anything if we talk."

"And that's exactly what Emilia-sama was strongly claiming earlier. She was really frantic at it, talking about all the good things about Subaru-sama, so dearly that I was blushing all the time just by listening..."

「Fah!?」

Subaru raises a strange noise after the unexpected words from Frederica, and turns towards Emilia. In that place, a totally red-faced Emilia, in an attempt to deceive these words―

"Fre-de-ri-ca!"

----

"Eh, is that so....no, I won't get deceived this time. I also learn after always getting deceived~! That's right, I can see it in Frederica's eyes when you lie!"

"I didn't know that. By the way, Emilia-sama, have you noticed already that your ears get longer when you lie?"

"No way!?"

Emilia is too pure.

Why is Rem such a shit?

There's one scene like that

pastebin.com/f7z6mbug

Oh man the combined asspain of all Remfags are delicious.

wait until episode 25 hits, it'll be a nuclear detonation

As a Remfag. I would say that author should just build Emilia. I don't want Rem to play in this game anymore simply because I fucking hate shenanigans like this. Now Subaru even considers Polygamy? God dammit.

It's as if Ram's were being made canon about the Red Oni or Blue Oni choice.

I'm really just begging Tappei to fucking end this and settle it now.

Fuck off Emiliatard.

Very, and it won't end for along awhile. I could lick their tears all year.

Emilia is so cute and best.

>It's as if Ram's were being made canon about the Red Oni or Blue Oni choice.

It's funny that it's relevant even after so far in the story.

I'm off the Remboat. She's just too good for this show that it hurts to root for her.

Good stuff. Where are did these come from? Google gives nothing.

>As a Remfag. I would say that author should just build Emilia.

This. I just don't want her to suffer anymore for following something that she won't get anything off. I can accept some self sacrifice but this is too much.

What do you mean with that? I just translated them in a few minutes here as a drug for emiliafags.

Spfag, did you read the Ex volume? Also, how good are the Wilhelm scenes in volume 7? Does the LN have the flashback?

I figured as much, but I had to make sure. Thanks for the translation.

so is this going to be another case of a series that gets strictly licensed, half-finished and abandoned like the rest? no translations allowed?

anime should just die

The drug worked, thanks spfag.

Thanks
Reading arc 4 must be heaven for the Emiliafags

Haven't read the EXs yet.
Wilhelm has a lot of moments during the white whale fight, and yes, his past was included in the battle as well.

Episode 20 is called "Wilhelm Von Astrea" if I'm not wrong, so we might get some chunk about his past.

It's pretty good, specially if you add Echidna to that.

As an Emilia and Echidna fan, I am pleased.
Silver haired girls are best girls.

Keep up the good work spfag.

Emilia a cute.

Can't wait to read Arc 4 for Emilia. Also Beatrice since I hear Arc 4 is when Beatrice really steps it up and becomes a bro.

I'm so happy. We get to see the kind of man that Subaru wants to be in the anime. If only they made him look more decent in the anime.