Pick one london

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=aLOMlbhLa98
youtube.com/watch?v=WXuJVupFgI8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
alamy.com/stock-photo-halal-mcdonald-in-southalllondon-england-14729444.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Include me in the screen cap

bet you muzzies wont even stay redpilled on the jq.

If I will end somehow in UK (God forbid) I will throw some pork into halal section in market and watch shitskins cry

Don't forget those mosques

Enjoy jailtime for not binning that pork. And not paying for your pork license.

muh anglos muh anglos

lmao

either get invaded by chinese, arabs, or niggers if thats the price for being a pretentious anglo

Welp, looks like we're starting a McDonalds boycott goys. Wendy's is the last bastion of implicit white burger chains

Fire up the meme cannons

jailed for life

#McCuckolds ?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=aLOMlbhLa98

halal meat

Cuckdonald's and McCuckonald's sounds better, i think.

When I was downtown to work I saw signs at the food shops all of them saying "NOT HALAL!" KEK fuck Muslims thankfully the average person still hates them here

And Canada has been invaded by neither one
4% Chinese
2.9% nigger
1% Arab

I like Hero burger or South St Burger better because they bring the burger to your table

What do you expect out of West Pakistan?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXuJVupFgI8

>chicken nuggets
>mcchicken
>filet o-fish
>other crap i can't read
Pretty sure those were halal all along.

>Mayor is literally a Muslim
>Terrorist attacks "Part and Parcel of city life"
>Government bans anything offensive including arresting you for wrongthink on twitter.

UK should just be nuked already by US out of sheer sympathy.

I don't know about Halal but the mosaic dietary laws don't mean, just because you're eating chicken it's automatically kosher. It had to be killed instantly and have the blood fully drained from it. Same with fish, the fish have to have scales and fins, if it doesn't have both it's not kosher.
>captcha is fish

Need I remind you that you had a Muslim president for 8 years.

Glass houses my dear goy, glass houses!

I don't understand why the fuck British people WORSHIP Mohameds, even though they're... what, no more 5 percent of the population? In Bulgaria, we're about 10% muzzies but the atmosphere is a lot different.

and 92.1 fucking fagget

No, I think it's more like 1% of the population is faggot, of the fags I have met 3 have been foreigners from Europe, one from Estonia, one from Serbia, one from Russia. I saw on the street 2 oriental faggots kissing each other, made me sick it should be illegal to do that in public back in the 50's we used to jail them for life

since you have severe leaf retardation, let us spell it out s-l-o-w-l-y for you.

CANADA IS FAGGOT

you ever see the movie lets go to prison?

Nope, I don't really watch much movies made after the 1950's I think after that it's mostly degenerate. I don't like seeing women in pants for example, I'm against cross dressing.
The start of the fag rights movement started in America

You refused to understand the reactionaries, they were wrong just because, and here it's the results.

you should go watch it. and pay close attention to the warden when he speaks. then imagine him as flamboyantly gay as possible while trying to suppress it. thats how i picture every leaf poster on here.

South St best St

That's nice, I imagine most American posters are like the BET programmes

Do they still serve the McRib? That's the only good thing at McDonalds next to the nuggets.

>Be American
>Require all foods to have a proprietary stamp of approval so the Jew can consume it.

>London is a country

swecuck/cuckraut behind a proxy education

does that mean they stopped selling the regular menu?

if not there's nothing wrong with it, seeing as London is 50% shitskin

Even better, throw it into kosher section
Refugees are still muslims, you could probably convince them to go do shit to synagogues

I have news for you fellow leaf... I worked at HERO Burger(for one day) Because I found out that ALL of their meat was halal and they weren't telling anyone unless they asked. Some Muslim whoor came in and asked and that's how I found out.

>be Brit
>don’t have Chic Fil A
>have to eat ShitDonald’s
What’s it like living in the Stone Age, plebs?

All certified Halal meat comes from Muslim owned butchers and distribution centers.. ALL certified Halal meat is blessed by an Imam

But that's how you know it won't have any anti-goyim chemicals in it. They wouldn't poison their own kind.

it's only going to get worse after brexit

Y pretend I even have the choice?
t. Londonfag

According to wikipedia London was 59.8 % white. So it's as white as america.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

>© 2007 McDonald's.

What the fuck is halal meat?
Is it like tofu or something?

>alamy.com/stock-photo-halal-mcdonald-in-southalllondon-england-14729444.html
>Location: Southall,London, England
>Date taken: 2007

More white than Toronto or Hongcouver. Both at under 50%. Toronto is most multicultural city on earth. We just left that steaming shitheap for Quebec City. Best decision Ive made in my fucking life

Muslims seem to go with Subway or KFC type places. I think they know that clowns are evil.

I won't be going to hero burger anymore, I've only gone twice though.
So wait, do they import the foods from Arabia or they have Muslim only butchers in Canada? What the hell is that crap

the west is lost. soon, japan will ironically be the last bastion of western culture.

Toronto is 70% white, unless you're underage nobody counts Scarborough or Etobicoke has Toronto they only got annexed in the 90's

My experience of London Muslims are that they are all degenerates with low IQs who do drugs and prostitutes
>BUT
they are extremely caring and will help you out if you need it

it's when they go through a special ceremony before they kill the animal, in which they fuck it

wikipedia doesn't include illegal immigrants.
Take Poles out of the equation and whites are a distinct minority in London. And that's without illegals.

I've only spoken to a Muslim once outside of my work, it was some hijabi bitching handing out Liberal flyers during the election, she tried to hand me one and asked me if I voted and I said "yeah for the Tories"

>because they bring the burger to your table
just how fat are you, leafburger?

If there's a McDonald in your country you're inherently blue-pilled. DEFACTO

175 pounds, 34 inch waist. A bit overweight, do you usually go to the kitchen to get your own food when you eat out?

>country
>London
fucking dope.

Ever brought Kingsmill bread?

Go look for a sKa label on it.

McDonald's stock has fallen because white people stopped eating the poison, so they're venturing into new markets. In fact US fast food is very trendy in the gulf, oil rich Arabs choose it over posh restaurants.

>England is my City.

This

Not true. You will never see those symbols unless you are Buying an item that is sold as kosher. Honestly I don't think I have ever seen them aside from a Jewish bakery

>behind a meme flag
>tries to claim someone is on a proxy
fuck off brit coward

No Achmed just admit your country is shit and you have to flee to White Christian land.

You speak " English" ...its The White Takeover!!!!! PT.2!!!!

Wrong wrong wrong.

The top left and bottom left are both on EVERYTHING in America and they don't mention kosher anywhere

Agree. Nuke them. Or use them to determine the toxicity of the gas for our upcoming concentration camps.

i always find it funny that conservative traditionalists (the /plol/ demographic) have such an issue with Islam, when it's blindingly obvious the main enemy to traditional, conservative British values, is the totalitarian left, not muslims.

which part of Islam do you have a problem with?

>wives shouldn't be hugging random men in the street
>wives should be discreet
>homosexuality shouldn't be celebrated
>prayers encouraged

that's pretty much describing Britain pre-1960s.

Muhammedans are the enemy of the west, satans own personal army on earth. The followers of muhammed won't stop until all of Gods followers are murdered or convert to Satanism.

How do you get halal plastic?

Mcdonalds in bongland still has chicken selects?? Wtf?

Lack of separation of state and religion.

REMOVE

I would say you brits are fucked, except all white european countries are fucked. Nothing short of an ethnic cleansing will solve your Akmed problem at this point. Too bad you goys got rid of your weapons.

London is not part of England. Indigenous English are less than half its population.
It's a different country now; it has given up on the rest of these islands and can go to hell.
Same for Manchester and Birmingham. Utter shitholes.

I live in rural Cumbria. It's still England. The only places left that can call themselves English are the rural areas.
Most cities and large towns are beyond saving. Cities that are OK are; Bath, Durham, Exeter, York, Aberystwyth, Inverness, Derry, Lancaster and a few more.

Even Newcastle is blacked. And Carlisle.

hey at least its not kosher

It doesn't.

>All this talk about animal cruelty and abuse
>Halal meat is done through slowly killing the animal
Really makes me think?

I love the added irony of McDonald's being the focus restaurant. British have no food culture. Fish n Chips have been replaced with Tiki Masala.

Everything can be saved with genocide.

Fucking London.

The rest of the UK consider London its own micro-country, full of all the bad things. Even the whites there are scum.

Leave them to it. Hardly any of the sad wankers ever leave there anyway.

>derp, I'm on benefits and can't afford to pay my £2000 a month rent so I'm being evicted, however will I survive?

Luckily none of them are bright enough to realise that living costs in the rest of the country are vastly less, and they have some strange notion that they HAVE to be in London, despite having no family there, no job, fuck all.

Fucking stay there, you bunch of cunts.

>amerifat
>UK has no food culture
>america
>culture
>at all
>ever

brilliant.

No high fructose corn syrum in the kosher coke.

ours was at least crypto

pretending like everyone in the west isn't trying to squeeze every last penny out of arabs

we give them shitty deals on oil, by having our backed regimes there and then we sell shit to their rich oil sheik sons and nephews

why do you faggots think this is bad in any way?

If muslims/arabs had no money, we would totally ignore them, trust me.

ps all immigrants have money, the people without money were to poor to pay for the trip over here