What does pol think of Ben Shapiro? Even if you don't like his politics...

What does pol think of Ben Shapiro? Even if you don't like his politics, you have to admit he's an excellent debater with a mind like a razor blade

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-lebanon/israel-says-hezbollah-runs-lebanese-army-signaling-both-are-foes-idUSKBN1CF25R
youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw
youtube.com/watch?v=OiIN6wLoj0c&index=86&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He introduced me to conservati. Since then I slid to the far right.

Fast talking Jew. Saged

he's too conventional a conservative for the outrage seekers on Sup Forums

Well it helps that he mostly debates literal retards. It's like being impressed with Israel because they beat literal retard Arabs. Except for that time in Lebanon when the Arabs shit on them.

Its too bad we live in a culture where we don't have slow hour long debates between two smart people who don't constantly interrupt each other like on every news channel or youtube speaking event. I would like to see his ideas challenged by someone competent someday.

He should debate Destiny. Both of these annoying shills beg for Sup Forumss approval daily.

Sage because this is an advertisement thread.

yeah well those days are over because now Israel will treat the civilians as enemies.

Muslims are scum that use human shields. Now Israel will just F-35 them

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-lebanon/israel-says-hezbollah-runs-lebanese-army-signaling-both-are-foes-idUSKBN1CF25R

classic diaspora jew.

basically a woman, wants equality but also wants to be treated like a princess.

>a mind like a razor blade

I find jewish thinking exceptional dull. It's just a very fast-paced series of rhetorical diversions. Tricks stop being entertaining after you learn the mechanics behind them.

>neocon israel-first nevertrumper
>/ourguy/
Fuck off, Ben.

just to be clear these are parody threads right?

Does some alright stuff, but is a typical, tribal schemer where it counts. He wrote an article in 2013 talking about "peaceful ethnic cleansing" of all arabs from Israel because "it was clear the ethnic tension would never go away and Jews have a right to their homeland." Then look at what he says about white people. You're a nazi if you want a homeland. He likes the "browning of America", etc. Scheming fucking kike with the usual anti-white double standard.

It's disappointing because he has some good arguments against the left on other stuff. But once you know where his heart is, you can't help but cringe when you see him. Especially with his newest offering: "White people didn't create civilization. God did. It just happened to implemented through white people."

AKA: stop trying to maintain your own culture, goy. It belongs to (my jewish) god and therefore it can continue on without you.

3-5 threads daily for over a year is quite the dedication to parody.

>He should debate Destiny.

Debates are a waste of time when it's between two shrill idiots trying to one up each other.

They should fight.

>"imaskingyoutobephilosophicallyconsistentifyouwanttobanassaultrifleswhyyoudontwanttobanallgunssincemorepeoplearekilledwiththemyouhavetobeconsistentalsonotruescotsman"
A non retard would ask, in the name of philosophical consistency, If it's ok to own a nuke, just like the government, or the Israel government do. As the other user said, it helps that he debates twenty years old leftards.

But yeah, he's fast and has made a good career triggering people.

He totally BTFO Trump on this one. Try to argue against it - you literally can't

youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw

Two manlets enter. Only one manlet may leave.

this

libertarians will also make solid arguments that are bulletproof, doesn't mean they matter at all.

There is a lot of spam on Sup Forums but the (((Ben Bot))) shills are the worst.

>(((Shapiro)))

> arguments dont matter

wow, a retard

These circus barkers could never sell it to Joe Chicken Fry. Maybe you gotta dance like a monkey to get them clapping.

>wow, a retard

not an argument

agreed

well, he is a nazibol, lol

They don't. When you've got camps as divided as they are now, there is not going to be some btfo argument that changes anybody's mind. Some shrill jew yapping away does absolutely nothing to change anyone's position, he just provides satisfaction to those that agree with him and anger for those that don't (which is why jewish argumentation is uselessly divisive).

youtube.com/watch?v=OiIN6wLoj0c&index=86&list=WL

lmao you mean "Logic". Is it Jewish? Well it isn't aboriginie, by the looks

>lmao you mean "Logic".

No, I mean rhetorical flourishes that do nothing. He's the pseudo-right wing equivalent to John Oliver.

Your use of the word 'logic' is eerily similar to some left wing kook saying 'science'. You don't really know why you agree with it, but you do, and that seems like the most authoritative word to put next to the idea you agree with.

science is based on facts. It doesn't have a bias. Well, maybe it has a left wing bias, in that we all didn't come from the garden of eden, and there was no giant boat full of all the animals lmao

He makes me wish I was gay.

>science is based on facts.

Exactly. And that is why gender is a spectrum and my five year old is a girl in a boy's body.

I've already cut her cock off with some safety scissors and we're going to get her on estrogen next week. Glad I saw her playing with that toy doll, otherwise I never would have known.

Never trust someone who uses that much rhetoric.

A razor blade doesn’t have a mind you dumb shit

good gateway into the farther right.

>Moving the goalposts.

There isn't a scientific consensus saying there is multiple genders.

You're confusing gender with sex

He's a hard liner but truthful in his convictions which allows him to BTFO liberals that try to play semantics to slip him up.

it's almost as if trump played the fuck out of dumb conservatives to save us from the Jew Agenda...BTFO? no...

Got some sauce for that article? A khazar friend got on Benji's dick after he "got off the Trump train" because the wall wasn't built 8 months into his presidency.

I need new friends.

I'm the other way around. I like his politics but I think he debates like a retard. Way too nice and scared.

As Trump showed us, if you want to win a debate you have to put emotion into it.

i almost feel bad for shapy. he was a legacy who had his future thrown away. his grand father and father both caught up in a corruption scandal at different times. he learned how to play the violin for nothing.

some might not know this but legacies are required to learn how to do stupid shit like play the violin or they are a failure and have to go to brown instead of one of the real ivy league schools

but that said fucking up his parents house when they had to sell it and move after his dad went to jail and the sale had been finalized isnt acceptable. his mom had to suck a lot of dick to pay that off and yes they had been found legally accountable for the difference in the house pre sale and post sale

this, i don't know how this isn't the automatic response here

also, he's masquerading as a neocon, which is both unlikeable and false

I agree with him on a lot of economic issues and unimportant social issues like gay-marriage and identity politics. But there area wide range of commentators that are just as funny and just as "witty" as he is on these issues.
But real issues like multiculturalism and immigration? Is he really going to tackle these major issues? Fuck no. He doubles down on them and then talks about antisemitic the left are.
Ugh... I wish he became totally irrelevant after his tirade on Trump during the campaign. But that was never going to happen, he's a well connected Jew after all.

Truly /ourjew/

yep, not unlike those who own banks or control the media.