HAPPENING - FIGHTER CRASH IN SPAIN, PILOT IS KILL

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

Eurofighter jet crashes during Oct. 12th (spanish national holiday) military parade. Pilot is confirmed kill.
The jet crashed near the airbase where it was based, apparently during some maneuvers.

TOP KEK Spain can't do ANYTHING right, not even some faggy military parade. There were literally just EIGHT fighter jets and one of them gets himself killed HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking joke of a country this is.

Press S to spit on grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-10-12/military-plane-crashes-in-spain-unclear-if-victims-defense-ministry
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/918460287849762816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MADRID (Reuters) - A Eurofighter combat jet plane crashed near a military base in southeastern Spain on Thursday, killing its pilot, an emergency services spokesman said.

>Local emergency services received a call at 1009 GMT informing them that the plane had crashed on farmland around the Los Llanos base near the town of Albacete, the spokesman said.

>The jet had been taking part in a military parade to commemorate Spain's national holiday and crashed on its return, a defence ministry spokesman said.

>The causes of the accident were being investigated, the ministry added in a note.

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-10-12/military-plane-crashes-in-spain-unclear-if-victims-defense-ministry

S

Spanish government are disgusting fascists!!!

that's not a happening pedro, fuck off

kill yourself pantumaker

Also a nice way to throw away over 1 billion dollars

anyone here wanna wager this is YAK-42 2.0?

QRD on YAK-42
>2013
>spanish soldiers to be transported
>military hires the absolute cheapest, shitties plane they could get
>because some politician pocketed most of the money for this job
>plane crashes because it was in awful state, all 62 soldiers are kill
>government doesn't give a shit
>tells their families to gtfo, noone takes responsibility
>justice doesn't do shit because it's controlled by government
>15 years later families are still asking for responsibilities
>spanish president literally tells them "stop bothering us with shit that happened ages ago, noone cares"
>manolos suck the governments dick despite them killing their own people
>literally high treason
SPAIN YES!

>2013

>EIGHT
>I
>G
>H
>T

Yeah ok Jordi we get you are a piece of trash subhuman submerged in your own political faggotry and filth you just pretend to be happy for somebodies death. I hope you burn in hell. Also sage

Anything below Boeing 747 is not happening, sage.

THE CATALAN AIR FORCE SHOT IT DOWN

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

FULL OUT WAR CIVIL WAR IS ABOUT TO START

I bet it was shot down by Cumbrian Seperatist terrorists that the Catalans invited to come train them in guerilla warfare

So this is the power of the EUrofighter.

Not bad.

this. they probably catapulted a tractor and took out the jet

It will probably happen, can't wait to grab some frog legs and snails and watching the news, OC footage and stuff

This is your chance to surrender to Best Iberia.

RIP pilot

>Still lasted more in the air than catalonian independence

F

S E C O N D S
E
C
O
N
D
S

F
Also fuck Catalonia.

I'm sure it was the castellers, this motherfuckers can't be trusted.

Rest in pilot ?

>catalan air force

EIGHT
FUCKING
SECONDS

>reason of death: siesta during duty

lol, Spanish military sounds as effective as the mexican military. Do you nigs jump out of planes without parachutes like mexicans?

S
Jajajajajajaja eat shit manolos.

EIGHT
I
G
H
T

Chuckled, yeah aren't spanish supposed to sleep until 16h ?

Not a happening just spanish incompetence

Qué gañán. Independencia concedida

K KEK
E E
KEKEK
E E
KEK K

Eurofighter typhoons are heaps of shit and europes collective airforce is powerless in the face of Russia

Enjoy feeding airmen to sukhois and migs when the time comes

Another Spain Happening - Chimpout in Hispanidad Day - Spanish national holiday. This time in Barcelona.

Thread to follow:

That sucks. Pilots are the coolest people.

EIGHT SECONDS

SCONDS

Was it a woman again?

Wow. Truly proof that Eurofighter is garbage. Expect Lockheed Martin stock to rise as Spain realizes the inferiority of their overpriced non-stealth fighter.

fuck off, the guy decided sacrifice himself not jumping from the jet to not harm the civils in the zone

God I love that flag.

Our Ministry of Defense wants 45 F-35A and 15 F-35B, I think will be a great plane.

I thought you guys would buy more B models, seeing how the Juan Carlos has the capacity to carry ~20 or so.

that's going to be expensive. pay for that airframe then have to lease another

he didn't catalaned? it took less than 8 sec to do that. fuck him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No survivors

I'm an imsomniac

>They didn't go with the glorious French canard
Deserved it

S

>t. Catacuck
E I G H T
I
G
H
T

Meanwhile our people have been crying about our government buying too expensive new jets for our military.
Thanks for the reminder that it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to these things.

Eurofighters are badly made, and exist only for political purposes.
They are less good than other jets of their type, more expensive and less reliable.
They were only instigated as a gateway for procurement into the new EU army structures.

FUCK THE EU ARMY

>@JulianAssange

>From farce to tragedy. Today Spain engaged in an expanded royal military parade that also included for the first time its voter beating, shooting police--reminiscent of a third world dictatorship; fighter jets flew over, one of which crashed and tragically killed the pilot.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/918460287849762816

>Assange
Why is he shilling so hard for 8alonia?

Because he is not a retard, and knows the real situation here in Catalonia

they probably would have sheltered him.

Because he's a fucking commie, why do you think ?

>Modern anti-globalist state
>Uses based crypto
>Young optimistic population
>Would give him home
>Is strong on his anti-authoritarian morals
>He has a lot of time on his hands
>Gives a case study of modern national authority
>Nobody else is shilling for them
>Probable 4D manouvers

He expects to be able to fly to qatarlonia after they become a country. Ecuador ambassy must suck after several years.

As long as your government drops some money in order to keep them in fly-condition, sure. IIRC, a few years ago when you had a leftard government they couldn't keep 6 flying and resorted to use the old F-18s you had chilling in hangars.

Having a nice time in britbongland Jordi?

uh uh

that was the 3. one in a short time.
2 times pilot failure i hope this was one too

>That image
>My sides

>one of the three countries in the world to have decent food
>they kill each other instead of ir de tapas
You're wasted potential

>pilot failure

I BET THE CATALANS DID THIS
TO ARMS MEN OF SPAIN!

What did the pilot mean by this?

I can't do shit.

kek

but pretty much this.
He was to "low" for the barrel roll.

That's what happenes when you buy shitty planes.
Spain should have bought ppic related instead.
They are great att killing civilians, Thailand have used them with great success against their muslim minorities.

F for the pilot. S for Catacucks.

Imagine what kind of shitshole Spain is that spaniggers are fleeing to fucking Brasil.

>THE CATALAN AIR FORCE
kek'd hard

He wants to live in a new embassy

I've meet Americans,Canadians,Irish,Portuguese,Germans and lots of italians, Never seen any spanish people here. Even if they wanted they would be welcomed here anyway you commie piece of shit.

>Spanish immigration was the third largest among immigrant groups in Brazil; about 750,000 immigrants entered Brazil from Spanish ports.[3] How many Spaniards came to Brazil before independence are unknown. Brazilian censuses do not research "ethnic origins" or ancestry, which makes it very difficult to give accurate numbers of Brazilians of Spanish descent. Brazilians of Spanish descent can be estimated as being 15 million people[4] or 20 million according to the Spanish government.
Fucking subhuman you're wothless even with lying.

Yeah sure Manolo...
Keep flipping burgers for Mr. Shekelstein

Read your shit again you retard, They are not even spanish anymore, If people still spanish after they been here for more than century then Im Spanish as well, stop with we wuz shit.