>settle
>white man technology
>white man wits
>white man civilization
>finally africa and its natural resources used in its fullest potential
>no more colonialism bullshit
>WE are the colonies, but without the shit part - the niggers
>new europe rises

Countries ( ones that matter, anyways ) are remade, remapped onto New Europe - or what is right now known as Africa.

>good climate, can grow shit
>good soil misused by maggot eating niggers
>natural resources aplenty, diamond mines finally worked by the white man instead of some subhuman niggers picking away
>more area for all of the good, important white man countries
>niggers settle in europe which is now devoid of life and all technology - like 4000 bc africa all over again
>easier to prevent access to africa than europe
>at least 4000 another years of white glory

Why haven't you taken the afripill yet, Sup Forums?

but user they have their own countries you are just being a bossman cunt

fuck this is good

dont the nazis hate eu anyway why does it have subhuman countries therE??????????
otherwise agreeable, finland got many lakes

took the afripill

madagascar sounds cozy

>It's time to take back what ours.
It's our clay now. Africa belongs to China

africa always belonged to european countries legally. all african revolutions should have been stopped, the niggers should have been killed
lets go

So, instead of black skinned niggers starving in Africa, it'll be chinks? Only the might of the white man can handle the African continent.

And China belongs to Taiwan.

t, tsing tsong :D
sorry but fingols already claimed a big part of africa, tsing tsong emperor larper can't beat alfa mongol

One can only ((( wonder ))) why THIS is the only successful colony.

>hint hint it's because it's white.

>Replacing my local niggers with fucking Balkanshits and stinking Greeks
I'd rather stick with the niggers thanks

South Africa was a British colony so all white SAs would be shipped off to Madagascar and obtain British citizenship. SA niggers obviously serving mainly as fertilizer.

I'm sorry, but Africa is rightfully owned by the french and the british. Every other occupant is trespassing and has no right over any of the land.

You're lucky you still exist in Neo Europa. Mohammed's cucking you hard, maybe better if you'd stay?

i don't like portuguese but they managed to take some land, spaniards too. but that's it

Africa will pass Asia as the most populated continent in our life times.

It would take every white man, woman and child to even hold West Africa, and plunge us into an unwinnable war against a unending wave of blacks, if we take africa, then the euro niggers will invade again (along with the we wuz's in the states)

The only reason we have that problem right now is because we left in the first place.
Guess how many problems the jihadis caused in colonial Algeria.
That's right, none because there was proper policing there when we took care of it.

Yes, give up our ancestral lands to the nigs and take their shitty ancestral lands instead!
Fucking brilliant idea!

this is actually not that bad idea
but the map is horrible

Perfect Africa, prove me wrong.

where's the legend ? you fuck how could we understand the colors ? i'm an autistic human bean

>plunge us into an unwinnable war against a unending wave of blacks, if we take africa
>implying you can't airblast nuke them from time to time

What autism is this? Serbia never had any colonial possessions for a reason, cause they're a fucking joke

thats just a meme
chill the fuck out

So run like a pussy instead of defending the land of your ancestors?

this is an actual map of 1914 Africa, aside from my modifications it's the same

Won't be any ancestral lands when Mohammed and Tyrone's done with Europe. Blackpill. The Afripill is the only cure.
The proof is it didn't work. Niggers can't be controlled. They must be removed.

They're fucking tribals lmao. also They're not colonies, they're the NEW Europe. The old Europe is did and done and full of niggers reiterating what happened millennia ago.

Blackpill.

You crackers really want to destroy yourselves, doesn't south Africa have like the highest melanoma in the world? use your pea brains for once... You can't survive everywhere.

>The proof is it didn't work. Niggers can't be controlled. They must be removed.
Not true. East Africans (= best Africans) even had a country for themselves and defeated Italy, Ethiopia is based. Tanzanians did quite well under German rule, and the blacks in Rhodesia were fine too (the loyal ones, not the nationalists). Don't know about other areas, but I assume there were more examples where colonialism worked fine.

Look at Africa now and say that it worked out fine. Are you saying niggers can be equal to whites?

>tribals
Saudi's and Chinese will gladly nuke us on their behalf

You cant exterminate a race with explosives, its like getting rid of termites with a handgrenade

>ya crakaz aint gonna survive nowhere we kangs know how live in the wild

>germany doesn't have new camaroon yet france has morroco

>Won't be any ancestral lands when Mohammed and Tyrone's done with Europe.
Eastern Europe (well everything east of Germany, north of Bulgaria and south of Finland) can be saved though,

Hands off

>Look at Africa now and say that it worked out fine.
Huh, it's almost as if Soviet and American intervention during the Cold War prevented colonialism from improving the area...
>Are you saying niggers can be equal to whites?
Rarely, but yes. Ethiopians for example or Eritreans.

The non-bantu of South Africa are alright.
They are currently trying to ally with afrikaners and other whites to seceede from the rest of the country to save themselves from ANC retardation.

We should start from there and retake the Caucus Mountains and spread back toward Mongolia (its cold, but very fertile)

Memes don't carry a lot of weight when facts are known.
Whites had a good run, but all good things come to a end, I have nothing against whites but it is what it is.

You seem to be a special nigger because your IQ is higher than the average nigger's, which means you can use a computer. Is your dad proud of you? Oh, you wouldn't know.

Saudis don't even have nukes, Mohammed would blow himself up or vomit his guts up because of rad poisoning before he could muster up something good enough to even ignite and blow up a barn.
>implying Russia wouldn't intervene
Let them fend off against Niggerope.

A new Boer state would be awesome. Guaranteed that the eternal Anglo would intervene and put them in concentration camps, though.

>eritreans
You've clearly never met anyone from Eritrea. They're literally Somali-tier

move couple thousands km just to be german neighbour again... no thanks. besides where is Hungary?

No space for Hungary in Neo Europa. Enjoy your bit of Sahara, untermensch.

I'll ask him when he gets back from work, you're going to keep spouting memes until you're bred into oblivion by hoards of black, browns and yellows... Sad

I have, and they behave well. Though I've only seen one family yet, to be fair.

>nigger dad
>work
nice one, Tyrone

Glad you had a laugh, now back to watching your societies self immulate.

>immulate
I don't blame you, not you who invented fire, anyways. You are more of a starving race.

Russian govt. would probably object publicly, but the Russian Military Brass would probably help in ridding those mountains of the brown people, its a win-win-lose for Euros and Ruskis vs the rest.

Not when we're planning on taking their literal land, lmao.

Africa is an unfertile shithole that is going to get even shittier as the planet warms. Its filled with snakes spiders and wild animals we need to kill as well as things like lions and alligators. I do how ever like your patrician potential layout.

Dagastan and Chechnya would be purified, no true russian would oppose this

Fuck you and your sahara. We got our ethnostate and you can fuck off straight to Africa if you want. fucking losers

ostpreussen will return to its rightful owner

>not giving catalonia soverignty in africa

fuck off, fake news!

catawho?

The people who live in spain who arent spic niggers

you ain't calling the shots on who's who in europe, chink.

it already did Kraut... it already did. and western prussia will follow.

Du scheiß orthodoxer Jude, deine ganze Familie wurde in Auschwitz vergewaltigt und verbrannt. Polen ist das Land der Untermenschen und wird immer in seinem feudalen Umfeld bleiben, außer die Deutschen bringen Kultur rein

Ah yes, I forgot how modern day Nazis have the economic power to send Europe into chaos just like we Chinese do.

you wish, chinky. how's the food? oh, wait, you wouldn't know

>ITT pic related
Do you really think this is the eighteen hundreds and African countries are fighting with sticks?
Let's say you all get toghether and create an "elite" mercenary group
Do you actually think you'd last more than a week in a living hell like Zembabwe?
Keep dreaming faggots, kek

How is being a world superpower? oh, wait, you wouldn't know

superpowers dont starve
shut up nigger lmao

The only thing China can do at this point is develop their own matrix. Because I'm in control of this one currently, and lets just say I'm not a fan of you people right now. Now you understand why you have lost every single war you ever fought in which is more or less fucking impossible. Then and only then can you come try and take Africa. See what I've been hiding from you fucking bug people this entire fucking time. There is only one country the Chinese are allowed to exist. That country is China. The only Chinese with souls are the ones who hate their own people. You will one day understand why. So please, come at me, you filthy fucking Mongoloid, you. I patiently await the day we Raid the fucking anthill you call a country. I love the smell of burning faggots in the morning. I will wok every single one of you who doesn't return to your fucking homeland by 2020 to motherfucking death. Also, take these fucking Indians with you before we turn them back into cows and fucking spider monkeys. T. Low-T Gook-fagot gimp.

I'm guessing you're American, considering your basic bitch knewledge of Geography.
Here's a little hint:
We've enslaved more than 10 times the nigger you imported to the US, only we were not retarded enough to let their dicks run loose, we castrated them.
Oh, and we also enslaved 2 million european women, and sold them as sex slaves.

Dutch first. Then the Brits came.

Afrikaners (Dutch, German and French descendants) fucked off and create two independent republics.

Both republics put to the torch by Brits for gold.

Both republics annexed into two Brit-run colonies in Cape and Natal (the so-called Union).

Union granted dominion status.

Later declared independent.

Now mostly cucked.

This is true.

Problem is convincing the libtard whites do get on board. So many are still sucking on Rainbow Nation cock.

Good to know Mohamed. Now we will turn your entire country into a sex resort and force you to watch us fuck your women while you remain castrated. "We castrated our niggers..." said the Half-Nigger with the ugly whore mother.

Fuck off, I'm not giving my land away just to move to snow-less Africa, just fucking stop the niggers from coming to Europe, it's that simple

i hope you enjoy somalia :D

Nigga, I'm already there :^)

this map insults me. mozambique isnt finland's you retard, they can keep zimbabwe

We will take your land back. Fire and Blood, my friend.

I'm suprised this triggered a Canadian this much, but...Umm, tone it down, or Trudeau might throw you in the can for shittalking a muslim.
Plus, I think when it's time to have our asses kicked again, you'd already be a chink collony by now
:^)

Mongols larping as Russians, Finns larping as Mongols, Chinks larping as niggers.... fuck 2017

Fair enough, cousin.

>>Look at Africa now and say that it worked out fine.
>Huh, it's almost as if Soviet and American intervention during the Cold War prevented colonialism from improving the area...

Back up. Every student once was taught how in the 1800s Africa was partitioned by (((Europe))) into the most conflict-stoking boundaries possible.

Now just who in the hell would do something like that?

Niggers are a God given Slave race anyone can handle these subhuman monkeys. You could send in south East Asian little girls preteen and teens and they would defeat all the continents armies.

I'd save this image but the depicted negro is disgustingly obese.